Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Toronto Tryst
  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565

Now that I have your attention!

I was beaten to Anna by Kirk, Jack and Goldenbug but no way was I going to miss out on Ms. Anna!

Everything all three guys have said is true!

https://www.caerf.ca/community/showthread.php?100896-Anna-Arabella-Ahhhhhhh&highlight=arabella

https://www.caerf.ca/community/showthread.php?102023-Stuck-by-Anna-Arabella-s&highlight=arabella

Anna is sweet , nerdy and just damn fun to spend an hour with! No ink, slim, all natural and just a sweetheart!

Service wise, it's all there and she's damn good at it!

No more I can add because the boys have it right.

Well there is one thing I can add..

"I'll be back"

jj77*

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2015
Messages 797
Rai, you are going to have to re-write your "No Repeat Policy"

dude.love

Reviewer
Joined May 2, 2014
Messages 281
Wow, 4 reviews and 4 positive experiences. Can't get more consistent than that.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Thanks for confirming my experience. What I can saw about Anna is that she provides an authentic experience. Her true personality shines through during the encounter...either that or she's an Oscar winning actress :LMAO: (I'm just joking on that last part). Anna is the real deal.

Arabella

Joined Dec 7, 2014
Messages 527
Thanks for confirming my experience. What I can saw about Anna is that she provides an authentic experience. Her true personality shines through during the encounter...either that or she's an Oscar winning actress :LMAO: (I'm just joking on that last part). Anna is the real deal.

Oh Kirky....sigh....:girlkiss::blush2: Xxxooo

About this Discussion

9 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom