SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Looks: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Rate: $250/hr
Repeat: Yes, though not for a while, too many ladies ahead of her

Was booked to see Jewel @ DM, but had it cancelled an hour before we were supposed to meet. Decided to take a chance on Anjelina. Reviews on her have been positive for the most part.

Body-wise photos are accurate. I would say she is a little older than the stated 24. If I had to guess, I would say the 26-28 range. Would say GND look. She's attractive, but no stunner. Very chatty and easy going. Did not notice any tattoos.

Service was full GFE. BBBJ was quite good, one of the better ones i have received. FS was good, nice and tight. She's not very vocal, more of a soft moaner if you hit the right spots. CIM is not available (I didn't ask for it, but she did make it clear at the beginning that she's not into that).

Overall, would recommend if you're looking for a petite Latina GFE. If you're looking for PSE, she's not for you

Location was a hotel downtown.

I haven't really seen any Latinas before, so it's tough to make comparisons. If I were to compare her to other spinner-types like Leslie @ Mystique, Clara @ TP (retired before I could write a review), Ellen @ Maximum:

Face
Leslie @ Mystique
Ellen @ Maximum
Clara @ TP
Anjelina @ TP

Body
Leslie @ Mystique
Clara @ TP
Ellen @ Maximum
Anjelina @ TP (tie)

Service
Leslie @ Mystique