Made with Love

Angie Harlowe

dave6911

Joined Apr 2, 2015
Messages 10
After a long hiatus from the hobby and a bad breakup in my personal life, I decided to get back in and book an appointment with Angie. Setting it up was easy, sent Angie the information she needed and we were all set. Not being from Toronto, she was very accommodating with my schedule and booked around my availability, she was even able to make a change on the day of when work got in the way.

I follow her on twitter and her personality really shines through and was the main reason I booked with her, besides the awesome pics she posts. Was super excited to finally meet her and she did not disappoint. She is very attractive and has the complete girl next door vibe going on, which I love. She looks better in person in my opinion. Sat and talked for a bit, which was very pleasant, she can hold a conversation. Hopped in the shower and we had a great time. She is all natural and has what I consider to be a perfect spinner body. I will definitely repeat the next time I am able to get to Toronto.

Twitter profile

angieharlowe.com

Top Bottom