Made with Love

Toronto Passions Angel @ TP

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
I was one the lucky winners from Toronto Passions thread bumping contest during the holidays to promote their new Airport location. I finally got the chance to collect in June and now finally getting to writing a review.

Booked everything through TP's text line and arranged for an appointment at their Downtown incall. Despite being a special situation with the contest prize everything was smooth.

Decided to toftt and booked with a girl that I hadn't heard anything about; Angel. She greeted me warmly at the door and was dressed in her street clothes. We got acquainted; my hands enjoyed roaming her curves and undressing her to her undies before running off to get freshened up.

IMG_20180717_121811.jpg

Angel is GND with long black hair and the curves you'd expect from a Brazilian; an enhanced rack and a firm round bottom that booty lovers will drool over. Despite only being in the business a few months at the time when I saw her, she was relaxed and friendly; personable and very affectionate. The session was a nice GFE. Some inexperience showed during the oral portion but she was very enthusiastic and fun during the main event. Overall I had a very nice and satisfying encounter with Angel./-Thumbs-up::/

Thanks again to Toronto Passions for the hosting the contest and their support of HUBGFE. This was my first time using the agency but would definitely recommend their services.

Top Bottom