Made with Love

Jerseygirls Anastasia of Jersey Girls

Jim Ludlam

Reviewer
Joined Apr 11, 2016
Messages 72
I had the pleasure of finally meeting the lovely Anastasia today.

There are plenty of reviews out there describing services that she offers, this is not one of them.

Here is my tale:

Again, relatively new to this scene but this is the first time I wasn't nervous at all. I actually felt like I knew Anastasia already, who btw is absolutely gorgeous.

Anastasia is waiting for me on the bed and.....We all know what happens now.

Yes, it was amazing. I cannot emphasize that enough...amazing.

Anastasia is a phenomenal lady and I am looking forward to seeing her again.

pagemaster

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 185
She is gorgeous and one of a kinda... She has the personality and the looks that most would find very attractive. She is fun, very unassuming, easy going & down to earth however she has the wild side to her that elevates your time with her.

Anastasia is hard to book because of this, the fact that you managed to book her is an opportunity that most would die for... Again is she for everyone? Maybe not but I will say with 100% certainty that if you do decide to see Anastasia the session is yours to mess up, the amount of fun is in your court because Anastasia is definitely going to do what she can to please. And that personality of hers makes it extremely easy to connect with her...

Your review Jim is another confirmation of Anastasia's growing legacy.

AnastasiaCelia

Joined Jun 18, 2015
Messages 37
Thank you for the lovely review :kissing:
It was a pleasure meeting you! I had an incredible time!!(though that's an understatement!) you've already got me thinking about our next date and I honestly can not wait!!

Hope to see you again soon
xoxo Anastasia

Jim Ludlam said:
I had the pleasure of finally meeting the lovely Anastasia today.

There are plenty of reviews out there describing services that she offers, this is not one of them.

Here is my tale:

Again, relatively new to this scene but this is the first time I wasn't nervous at all. I actually felt like I knew Anastasia already, who btw is absolutely gorgeous.

Anastasia is waiting for me on the bed and.....We all know what happens now.

Yes, it was amazing. I cannot emphasize that enough...amazing.

Anastasia is a phenomenal lady and I am looking forward to seeing her again.

Jim Ludlam

Reviewer
Joined Apr 11, 2016
Messages 72
Anastasiajerseygirls said:
Thank you for the lovely review :kissing:
It was a pleasure meeting you! I had an incredible time!!(though that's an understatement!) you've already got me thinking about our next date and I honestly can not wait!!

Hope to see you again soon
xoxo Anastasia

Anastasia, you are too kind.

dude.love

Reviewer
Joined May 2, 2014
Messages 281
I was surfing on the internet then it stopped working. Wtf? The Internet broke! When it finally came back on, I went to Twitter and found out why the Internet broke...

Anastasia joined Allegra Collective!

Top Bottom