Made with Love

An hour of unrushed service. How many extra?

An hour of unrushed service. How many extra?

• 15 extra minutes

Votes: 2 22.2%
  • 30 extra minutes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 45 extra minutes

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • till the second finishing

Votes: 6 66.7%

• Total voters

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
An hour of unrushed service means just that: 60 minutes of unrushed service. Ie, you're not going to be kicked out after 1 SOG at the 32 min mark, and she's not going to give you a 45 min hour. But as much as clients don't like clock watchers and feeling rushed, SPs don't appreciate clients who abuse of their time and stay beyond the paid time.

B

Beenthere123

I never stay the time that I pay for, even when I know I won't be staying the hour always pay in full and give the babe time to relax for her next session. Unless Agency or Indi tells me 30 or 45 minutes all is available.

RayFinkel

Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 1,072
Sometime I stay longer. I pretend to leave but hide somewhere in their apartment for a few hours.

It's just a funny little game I like playing. Officer Johnson doesn't think it's so funny anymore. He's a real poopy pants.

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
RayFinkel said:
Sometime I stay longer. I pretend to leave but hide somewhere in their apartment for a few hours.

It's just a funny little game I like playing. Officer Johnson doesn't think it's so funny anymore. He's a real poopy pants.

You are funny Rayfinkle.

Last edited:

Dr.Vastu

Joined Jan 14, 2010
Messages 29
GenevieveLajoie said:
An hour of unrushed service means just that: 60 minutes of unrushed service. Ie, you're not going to be kicked out after 1 SOG at the 32 min mark, and she's not going to give you a 45 min hour. But as much as clients don't like clock watchers and feeling rushed, SPs don't appreciate clients who abuse of their time and stay beyond the paid time.

mon cher Gen,

I respect all SPs. I respect their time as well (time is money as we know). Usually I use a small timer. After the “beep” I try to go to the shower. But what is the difference between the next two ads?

1. No rushed service…just call me at 416-…-….
Donation: 150-hh, 250-h

2. I am really friendly. Call me today.
Rates $150-hh, 250 h

I really don’t understand, what words “no rushed service” means. Is there some generally accepted sense?

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
I think it is pretty simple Dr. Unrushed hour means you will get an hour. Some ladies will try to have you out at the 45 minute mark, but as Gen pointed out, they don't want you there after your 60 minutes is up.

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
I can't say I've had a session where the lady tried to cut me short, even with the ladies that I felt I had no chemistry with. I think as long as you're clean and polite, you will be treated well.

I have had a few sessions go over the hour (I tipped afterwards). The longest session was a 2 hour session which turned into a 4 hour session, though part of the time was spent chatting and just cuddling (she was visiting from Vancouver, guess she wasn't that busy). I've also had a couple of ladies just ask me to stay and chat for a bit or go out for a coffee.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
iceman_dci said:
I think we're all pretty conscious of each others time. What separates the experienced hobbiests is that we respect that the Lady needs to earn a living and when our session is up, we should not be expecting "extra" time unless the Lady says its ok.
I agree. I always take the que from the SP when the time is approaching. A few have gone over, but between 10min and 15 min. In my hobbying, there was only one appointment that went way over. It was a couple of years ago with a lovely blonde lady from Vancouver, who was an independent at the time. We had the usual 1 hr incall session and we hit it off so well that she went out with me for coffee afterwards, as she did not have anymore clients for the day. Afterwards we went back to her place for 2 additional hours of lovemaking. I guess this raises an interesting question. When does an incall appointment end and off-the-clock time between 2 people enjoying each other's company begin?

Last edited:

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
GenevieveLajoie said:

I agree with you Gen but to me if a SP try to give me a rushed service to kick me out before the time booked. The time that she 'won' 10-20 minutes will be her great victory because I'll never see her again. On the other hand if I have a great time without feeling rushed sometimes I go home 10 minutes before the end of the time booked, satisfied and probably I'll see her again. I always book a one hour appt at the first time and if I see her again the others sessions will be longer than the first one 2-3 hrs sessions.

Top Bottom