Made with Love

Hamilton An Apple a Day: I Only Wish!

bigbadwheeler

Joined Feb 21, 2010
Messages 9
Believe it or not,I came across this beauty on Craigslist and had some fun with her last night

The description she gives in her ad is very accurate. Don't go by the picture though, there is no way it comes close to giving her the justice she deserves. Simply beautiful. Think of a young Whitney Houston and you start to get close. Tiny little thing, 100 pounds if she's soaking wet. Beautiful eyes; a definite Asian influence is present. Lovely perky breasts with nipples that call out to be fondled & sucked. And that ass! There's really nothing I can say about it to accurately describe its beauty. You'll have to check it out for yourself.

Apple came over for what was supposed to be a one-hour outcall. Definitely not a clock watcher; was more like 80 minutes! We got into some light role-play which Apple tells me she had never done before. A natural. To cut to the chase, my student received an A+. One warning, because I know some people have a hard time with tattoos, Apple does have a rather large tattoo on one arm/shoulder. While very tasteful, it is definitely there.

Apple provides a very safe GFE: no bareback, no anal (although she is considering expanding her repertoire) LFK & lots of DATY (my favorite). She is nicely shaved, fresh & sweet tasting. And this girl appreciates a good pussy sucking: again & again & again! While it's not bareback, the blow job she gives is both sensual & enthusiastic. Apple told me "I love to fuck, all the time" and it's obvious she's telling the truth. I guess you boys can see I had a good time with her, yes-a great time!

I get the impression in calls are available with enough notice. She is a smoker & 420 friendly. Of course, out calls can be arranged. The damage: $150 for our little get-together. A fantastic investment in my opinion. I think Apple is relatively new to the business. She has done some dancing in the past (definitely ask for a couple) but it's fairly obvious she is still working through her dos & don'ts.

See a definite repeat here. Hell, several repeats!

bigbadwheeler

Joined Feb 21, 2010
Messages 9
Yes, you should!

Yes, you should!

who's your daddy??? said:
Nicely done BBW. Next time out in that neck of the woods, will have to sample the goods for myself.

Had the lovely Apple over a couple of nights ago. Even better than her first visit. Had several helpings of delicious Apple pie!

By the way, sometimes Apple advertises using the name Sunshine. Same girl, same great time.

About this Discussion

8 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom