Made with Love
Venus Toronto

Barrie-Northern Amy in Barrie . . .

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

lovesbig ____

Joined Dec 28, 2009
Messages 93
Saw her recently. Advertised price ($80) in her ad along with ample bossoms caught my attention. If you're looking for an off-campus university, spinner type, look elsewhere. Amy's more of a suburban cougar type you'd hook-up with Crocodille Rock on a wednesday night. To put it politely, I wasn't overwelmed by her beauty upon entry at her place, so I didn't waste any time telling her exactly what I wanted IE. BBBJ/DT/BLS etc. She say was ok, but wanted to goose the price to $100. Turned out to be full-blown 30 min oral sessoin. Every position, angle, POV was fully utilized. Overall, her oral skills are pretty good. Different variations of technique, wet, deep, hand/mouth, mouth only, twisting, stroking, ball tugging etc. Finished with a russian and pearl neckless. Overall, satisfactory experience.

looks 6 (40+ yrs, voluptuous build)
service 8 (factoring in price)
attitude 8 (friendly, accomodating)
repeat 7 (problably, if horny, in the area, and want a quick stress relief)

gudnite

Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 110
adrenaline junkie said:
Nice review LB. How would catagorize amy's bodytype........ curvy? chubby? bbw?

I saw her several months ago . I found her to be OK service was middle of the road. I remember she really liked daty as she was sitting on my face I was thinking she could smoother me. What away to go.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
I was in Barrie today. I wish I had thought of logging in. I had 2 hours to kill, would have been perfect.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
I also travel north on occasion. It would be very helpful to see a list of the Barrie and Orrilia go to ladies.

jimmygoat

Joined Nov 24, 2009
Messages 126
Jawbone,

IMHO you would be best served by staying AWAY from any advertised SP's in Orillia. Just sayin'.

JG

barbosa

Joined Dec 29, 2009
Messages 84
Her price is right and service has me peaked. If in the area, would problably go for a quick romp.

tiano

Joined Jan 2, 2010
Messages 61
jimmygoat said:
Jawbone,

IMHO you would be best served by staying AWAY from any advertised SP's in Orillia. Just sayin'.

JG

I wouldn't quite go that far. Agree that up in the boons there isn't the plethora of sp's that there is T.O., but there are a few gems, you just gotta know where to look ;-)

Felix

Joined Aug 31, 2010
Messages 27
tiano said:
I wouldn't quite go that far. Agree that up in the boons there isn't the plethora of sp's that there is T.O., but there are a few gems, you just gotta know where to look ;-)

Jems are few to find just like the California Gold rush. Easy picking in the beginning then it runs dry. Review boards is were gems are found and discovered, good luck to all.

Iamworthy

Joined Oct 8, 2010
Messages 27
jimmygoat said:
Jawbone,

JG

Jimmy, who would you suggest in the Orillia area?.

About this Discussion

13 Replies
1K Views

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom