Made with Love

IN-Call Ambivalent Review

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
We have to give Emm credit for providing what she advertises. We all have a choice where to spend our money and SP's have a choice on how to run their business. If it works and it seems to be working for the young lady with the sexy booty, all the power to her.

I am anticipating our good buddy 4Xs review on Emm.:wink:

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
Rayden said:
We have to give Emm credit for providing what she advertises. We all have a choice where to spend our money and SP's have a choice on how to run their business. If it works and it seems to be working for the young lady with the sexy booty, all the power to her.

I am anticipating our good buddy 4Xs review on Emm.:wink:

I am using your post as a jump off point,lol. I agree, she advertises what she provides, is up front about it and rates, so it is up to the client to book or not, whatever. Crying about it only looks like the guy really is desperate to see her, but wants her to lower her rates and lose the restrictions. It is like the guys who ask for a discount before they have even met the sp they are calling. It is rude and obnoxious, and rarely gets the desired results. And, this guy is not going to be seen by her, and avoided by others as "high maintenance" lol.

Altho many post about how lack of bbbj or daty or kissing etc is a bad thing, or cost her biz, or so on, obviously that is not happening. A lot of sps do just fine with more restrictions. And here is why: A lot of clients are looking for sps who do not provide bbbjs, kissing and daty. They feel more comfortable with someone who is full on safe. I actually provide cbjs, light kissing and daty, and a lot of clients choose to see me because of the cbj. They refuse to visit anyone giving bbbjs, and yet some of them are only coming by for a hj. But a great many clients when offered 69 or kissing, decline. So, no, it is NOT something everyone is looking for and it will NOT prevent an sp from having a good biz without providing full GFE services. As long as she is providing a warm welcome and quality customer service and professional attitude, she will always do well.

And rates, well, higher rates weed out the discounters, high maintenance, hard to please, attitude guys, imo, and most sps would be better off increasing their rates by 20-50 bucks an hour and taking bbbjs off the standard menu lol.

*added: wow, this site has a really short time out set. It didn't take me long to write this post, but I got bumped before it was ready?

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
shadowsun said:
I am using your post as a jump off point,lol. I agree, she advertises what she provides, is up front about it and rates, so it is up to the client to book or not, whatever. Crying about it only looks like the guy really is desperate to see her, but wants her to lower her rates and lose the restrictions. It is like the guys who ask for a discount before they have even met the sp they are calling. It is rude and obnoxious, and rarely gets the desired results. And, this guy is not going to be seen by her, and avoided by others as "high maintenance" lol.

Altho many post about how lack of bbbj or daty or kissing etc is a bad thing, or cost her biz, or so on, obviously that is not happening. A lot of sps do just fine with more restrictions. And here is why: A lot of clients are looking for sps who do not provide bbbjs, kissing and daty. They feel more comfortable with someone who is full on safe. I actually provide cbjs, light kissing and daty, and a lot of clients choose to see me because of the cbj. They refuse to visit anyone giving bbbjs, and yet some of them are only coming by for a hj. But a great many clients when offered 69 or kissing, decline. So, no, it is NOT something everyone is looking for and it will NOT prevent an sp from having a good biz without providing full GFE services. As long as she is providing a warm welcome and quality customer service and professional attitude, she will always do well.

And rates, well, higher rates weed out the discounters, high maintenance, hard to please, attitude guys, imo, and most sps would be better off increasing their rates by 20-50 bucks an hour and taking bbbjs off the standard menu lol.

*added: wow, this site has a really short time out set. It didn't take me long to write this post, but I got bumped before it was ready?

Very interesting interpretation. Until you have seen HOF maybe you would be surprised at his reputation, I have heard from a few other SPs that he is one of the nicest guys they have met. So for you to infer that others will avoid is surprising. Lets face it the guys also get reputations in the SP world and is spread by mouth as review boards don't discuss clients.

The part you mention about raising the cost and reduce the menu is of course always an option and every lady should decide if that is the right marketing move for them. From a hobbiest point of view though we read between the lines, more money usually means more services. At higher price points we look to more because there is another factor here. Often certain more exclusive type services are not published because the lady doesn't normally want everyone expecting said service so in the back of the clients head they are wondering what is available that hasn't been published. I believe this is what the review was about. In a nutshell, all services advertised were offered and nothing more. There is no disrespect to Emm, if a potential client sees that she offers what he is looking for then its a good match. I certainly didn't read this as a bad review, just an honest one of what is offered and level of enthusiasm.

All this said, generally it is inferred that there is more to warrent the extra cost however, cost also is not always a service per $ reference either as supply and demand plays a factor including what a SP offers, attitude, looks, etc. Not all guys are shallow bringing a checklist to tick off the services they recieved. Sometimes its just good to hang out and enjoy whatever is happening in the moment without getting into I want this or that and analyise the services.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
shadowsun said:

As for the higher rates and reduced menu I say go for it and let us know how it turns out.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
4Times said:
As for the higher rates and reduced menu I say go for it and let us know how it turns out.

If you listen quietly you can hear the cheers coming from the Asian Incalls , "good, good , you charge more for boom, boom , Tell girlfriends do same . Yes, yes, no put Crock in mouth, dirty , dirty " .

SP's can't really compare themselves to the competition only hobbyists can do that , Obviuosly the more SP's a hobbyists has seen the better they are able to compare . Hof has seen a lot of pro's and Emm didn't meet his expectations on quality or intensity of the experience , compared tp other SP's .
The information is valuable to Hobbyists and Emm as well . Hobbyists can make a more informed decision and Emm can choose to continue as she is doing or step it up a notch to reach a more demanding clientelle ; up to her. If she achieves her goals on a weekly basis then there really is no need to change what she is doing .

I

iceman_dci

My Buddy Rayden hit the nail on the head as usual. I've never seen Emm but have drooled over that particular pic of her ass with her kitty poking out and smiling at you, not the best quality but wha a nice ass!! As I said before, the services are just too restrictive for the price and yes, that's my personal opinion...or I just may be a cheap bastard, but it's my choice not to see her for those reasons, even if that pic of her ass does get my cock rock hard :p...I enjoy the intamacy of DFK'ing and sensuality of a session or if I'm in a particularly randy mood, a damn hot PSE session...which Emm just doesn't seem to be able to provide.

Not my cup of tea, but there are many who enjoy that brand.

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
4Times said:

Well, obviously it works out very well for many sps. You just may not see it as much in this area, but in my area it is typically only the older, less attractive (maybe body type or age), suburbs not downtown), higher volume (so riskier for health), or less services (like massage only) or the micro asians who do it all for less. Typically a higher end clientele is simply not interested in that kind of wham bam experience for the sake of saving a couple of bucks. They are not going to line up to see a line up, share a shower room, not see the woman in the ad, etc. For them, part of the entire experience is showing that they actually have money, not how much can they save.

For many luxury items, this will always be the case. As I say, I know that higher rates and less services works for a great many sps; they do tend to be younger, in extremely good shape, exceptional looks, and exceptional attitude. 300-400 per hour, easy, no bbbj, and for some no daty. So yes, obviously it has worked before, works now, and continues to work.

I mean, if you had the choice of working half a day and making the same as you used to make working all day, what would you do? At 300/hr or 180?, just as much work, but twice the risk? See 30 clients a month, or 20? Or see 30 and make 50% more each month for the same amount of work?. It is not really a hard decision, is it?

Your area is influenced a lot by agencies who want to make money, so reduce the rates the sps can charge to increase the quantity. You do see a lot of your indies with higher rates and more restrictions, because the minute they have the chance to make their own rules, they make rules that protect their safety and health, and quality of life.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
shadowsun said:
Well, obviously it works out very well for many sps. You just may not see it as much in this area, but in my area it is typically only the older, less attractive (maybe body type or age), suburbs not downtown), higher volume (so riskier for health), or less services (like massage only) or the micro asians who do it all for less. Typically a higher end clientele is simply not interested in that kind of wham bam experience for the sake of saving a couple of bucks. They are not going to line up to see a line up, share a shower room, not see the woman in the ad, etc. For them, part of the entire experience is showing that they actually have money, not how much can they save.

For many luxury items, this will always be the case. As I say, I know that higher rates and less services works for a great many sps; they do tend to be younger, in extremely good shape, exceptional looks, and exceptional attitude. 300-400 per hour, easy, no bbbj, and for some no daty. So yes, obviously it has worked before, works now, and continues to work.

I mean, if you had the choice of working half a day and making the same as you used to make working all day, what would you do? At 300/hr or 180?, just as much work, but twice the risk? See 30 clients a month, or 20? Or see 30 and make 50% more each month for the same amount of work?. It is not really a hard decision, is it?

Your area is influenced a lot by agencies who want to make money, so reduce the rates the sps can charge to increase the quantity. You do see a lot of your indies with higher rates and more restrictions, because the minute they have the chance to make their own rules, they make rules that protect their safety and health, and quality of life.

Of course everyone wants to make as much as possible with as little effort as possible but in the real world it doesn't work. I for one would never go see an SP with a high price tag and little service. If I want a hot woman with less service I'll just go for a table dance or maybe an MP. The session you describe is on par with a table dance!

I can name a few ladies that I believe are over priced but I will not out of respect for them. What I can say is their menu is very service oriented to say the least.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
shadowsun said:

This is very good that you found an area where the 300-400 price point works for you, congratulations for meeting your goals. You are right that not all guys are interested in assembly line incalls such as some of those asian incalls we hear about, I totally agree with you that its also not for me as I do worry about high volume and cleanliness issues.

Its a good that I frequent the DT Toronto area where most indy's price competitive to the agencies around the 200-250 region with reasonable services. Of course these ladies take great pride in their health and cleanliness and also expect the same from the clients as well. Seems this is a comfortable zone for most in this area for both the SP and clients.

Glad to hear your happy and were happy.

oyster shucker

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 491
shadowsun said:
As I say, I know that higher rates and less services works for a great many sps; they do tend to be younger, in extremely good shape, exceptional looks, and exceptional attitude. 300-400 per hour, easy, no bbbj, and for some no daty. So yes, obviously it has worked before, works now, and continues to work.

If that works for you that's great. But I doubt there are MANY SP's getting away with less service and higher prices.

Look at Mirage for example with all the x Cachet girls working there, who were making $400+ hr, and now are working for $250. Most of them are very hot and full GFE's now. They used to be restrictive but had to expand their menu to get business for less money.

With a depressed economy and ever growing competition out there, your theory/statement is very doubtful. You may be an exception...so good for you.

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
Many of you guys are making the assumption that SPs base their rates in relation to the same criteria that you use to decide whether they are a "good deal" for you or not.

From my experience, and what I hear from other ladies, this is not the case. SPs tend to rate their time based on the type of clientele they are catering to, how many clients they want to see, the volume/type of pool of potential clients they want to choose from, etc. Whether they provide BBBJ or not rarely comes into the equation regarding what rates they will demand.

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,940
GenevieveLajoie said:
Many of you guys are making the assumption that SPs base their rates in relation to the same criteria that you use to decide whether they are a "good deal" for you or not.

From my experience, and what I hear from other ladies, this is not the case. SPs tend to rate their time based on the type of clientele they are catering to, how many clients they want to see, the volume/type of pool of potential clients they want to choose from, etc. Whether they provide BBBJ or not rarely comes into the equation regarding what rates they will demand.

Gen do you not believe some SP's price themselves out of the market and then need to re-adjust their fee accordingly? Like any business , fee and services provided usually comes into play does it not?

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
GenevieveLajoie said:

I do agree with Gen to a point here, I personally will look at the ladies web site and look at their general, personal, pictures, location, availability and services information first. Only after determining that they are someone I think is a good match for me will I then look to their rates for my affordability. So she is right that services are not always evaluated agains the rate. However, the service level does come into play somewhat with the selection process.

There are always those clients that are in the higher brackets where they do overnights or extended sessions and will spend the higher amounts, its all to do with how many are interested in said SP. As Gen says at that level services rarely are a consideration as its more likely to be for an event/date situation. Its up to the SP to determine that there is enough of this type of business available to them to meet their goals.

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,206
jumpingjackflash said:
Gen do you not believe some SP's price themselves out of the market and then need to re-adjust their fee accordingly? Like any business , fee and services provided usually comes into play does it not?

If a fee needs to be adjusted she's the best judge of it. Only she knows if she's getting enough response to her ad or if she's working too many hours or if she's comfortable with her services.
Clients usually have no idea of the woman's situation, certainly we're not in a position to tell them to seek other work as HOF does.

GenevieveLajoie

Joined Nov 11, 2009
Messages 297
GDLLover said:
I do agree with Gen to a point here, I personally will look at the ladies web site and look at their general, personal, pictures, location, availability and services information first. Only after determining that they are someone I think is a good match for me will I then look to their rates for my affordability. So she is right that services are not always evaluated agains the rate. However, the service level does come into play somewhat with the selection process.

There are always those clients that are in the higher brackets where they do overnights or extended sessions and will spend the higher amounts, its all to do with how many are interested in said SP. As Gen says at that level services rarely are a consideration as its more likely to be for an event/date situation. Its up to the SP to determine that there is enough of this type of business available to them to meet their goals.
I think you missed my point. Whatever your and other hobbyists' criteria are (attractiveness, personality, services, location, etc.) to decide whether you will see a woman at the rates that she is demanding are typically not the same criteria on which an SP bases her rates.

Basically, from my perspective, my rates are based primarily on my desired ROI, on my target take-home, on the time I have available, on the type of clientele and pool of potential clients I want to attract/choose from, etc.

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
GenevieveLajoie said:
I think you [GDLLover] missed my point. Whatever your and other hobbyists' criteria are ... are typically not the same criteria on which an SP bases her rates

I took a taxi last night. My criteria for selecting the taxi was that it was a taxi and was likely to be able to follow directions and save me a walk. The taxi drivers' criteria for selecting me was he probably had a pre-decided figure in mind, concerning how many rides in a day he had to obtain before he was satisfied he had made enough cash. Hopefully it made a difference to the taxi driver that I am Brad Pitt and maybe he felt more predisposed to me because of that, but utlimately I was a walking dollar sign in the same sense that taxi driver was my ride when otherwise no ride was available.

Brad Pitt's translation services are available to anyone with some cash on hand and, while it is a nice bonus if you look like my wife, it's not a requirement.

Top Bottom