Made with Love

IN-Call Ambivalent Review

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
For Christ's Sakes, the lady charges $300 with a CBJ and a bored look on her face based on several reviews. If I am handing over 180/200 I can accept it, at 300 I find it ludicrous that some actually book Emm.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
LOL. For a thread entitled ambivalent this thread is anything but. I have to hand it to Emm. She is better known than 90% of the ladies in the industry. Guys love to talk about her. If you want a multi-page thread, just put Emm in the title. The thing that gets me is that the most passionate negative responses seem to come from guys that have never seen her. Lots of anti-Emm (sounds like the wizard of oz) sentiment. The Girl hosts on her own terms and charges what she thinks her service is worth. Think we all can make up our minds about our potential mileage. I think she looks hot and i bet there are a few more like JFK who have had a good time with her.

sycophant

Joined Jun 5, 2010
Messages 139
Jawbone said:
For Christ's Sakes, the lady charges $300 with a CBJ and a bored look on her face based on several reviews. If I am handing over 180/200 I can accept it, at 300 I find it ludicrous that some actually book Emm.

how "YOU" find it jawbone is irrelevant for the rest of us....

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951
sycophant said:
how "YOU" find it jawbone is irrelevant for the rest of us....

OK freestuff, oooop sorry I meant to say syco, let me see, you just joined the board, hmmmmm. I noticed Emm was logged on and probably reading my good friend Hofs well written review and all of a sudden one of her LAP DOG white knight boys come quickly to her aid.

You join this board a few days ago when Emm starts being mentioned and you are sitting back and waiting for your turn to JUMP and attack a negative comment. GOOD FOR YOU , the HUBGFE WHITE KNIGHT AWARD GOES TO syco!! YEAHHHHHHH as the confetti falls YEAHHHHHH!

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,206
Is JohnFK a White Knight for coming to Emm's defense?

Is HOF a White Knight for writing nice things about several other women?

I thought this board would be different from the other one, maybe I'm wrong.

Emm

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 2
4Times said:
LOL. For a thread entitled ambivalent this thread is anything but. I have to hand it to Emm. She is better known than 90% of the ladies in the industry. Guys love to talk about her. If you want a multi-page thread, just put Emm in the title. The thing that gets me is that the most passionate negative responses seem to come from guys that have never seen her. Lots of anti-Emm (sounds like the wizard of oz) sentiment. The Girl hosts on her own terms and charges what she thinks her service is worth. Think we all can make up our minds about our potential mileage. I think she looks hot and i bet there are a few more like JFK who have had a good time with her.

Lol so true, I find alot of the negative comments come from people who have never seen me. :) and yes a lot of my regulars dont post so you wont see too many JFK's!, They find something they like and stick with it. Figures, they are the ones to book multi hour sessions and are grateful I am doing what I am doing.

Keep in mind the new THING to do on review boards is start an emm thread, and if you dont want to be called a SHILL then write a negative review and you wont! Not a bad way to build your reputation ;)

Anyway, Regardless of this review my business will continue, and despite what you all think it will hold strong as it always has. There just seems to be a demand for a tiny petite innocent looking 19/yo spinner! I know I am different then most of the women in this industry, and for the guys who like that they will stick with me untill the end. Its not often you find a gem like me working in a business like this.

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Auggie said:
Is JohnFK a White Knight for coming to Emm's defense?

Is HOF a White Knight for writing nice things about several other women?

I thought this board would be different from the other one, maybe I'm wrong.

It is different dude. Just hang with it for a while Auggie. I don't think this thread is reflective of the culture here. I respect HOF's views 100% as somebody who has actually seen the girl but that white Knight, shill BS is pretty rare on HUBGFE.

sycophant

Joined Jun 5, 2010
Messages 139
Jawbone said:
OK freestuff, oooop sorry I meant to say syco, let me see, you just joined the board, hmmmmm. I noticed Emm was logged on and probably reading my good friend Hofs well written review and all of a sudden one of her LAP DOG white knight boys come quickly to her aid.

You join this board a few days ago when Emm starts being mentioned and you are sitting back and waiting for your turn to JUMP and attack a negative comment. GOOD FOR YOU , the HUBGFE WHITE KNIGHT AWARD GOES TO syco!! YEAHHHHHHH as the confetti falls YEAHHHHHH!

ok well despite your poor articulation i think i understand what your trying to say.
unless you have seen her nobody cares what you think. so keep it to yourself.
im not defending anyone including emm, so i dont think im a white night as you say. (in fact this has nothing to do with emm)
but i reserve judgement until i have seen her. (you should do the same)
the fact that you think its ludicrous to book her for 300 is irrelevant, it may work for some.
you just keep booking your CL girls for 120 and be happy.

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
jiggyjiggy said:
Welcome Emm, btw I agree with 4Xs. You do have a gorgeous little spinners body!! I have drooled over your little bum quite a few times. :oops:

You drool over every girls pic you see:lol:, now pass me a kleenex will ya?

T

The Dean

Hello Everyone,

I have said this a couple times before and I fell that I have to remind it again.

OP posted his experience with a service provider, You do not have to agree with OP, you can have opposite opinion, there is nothing wrong with that. This is the main reason why we have discussion boards. But we all should keep our tones in respectful manner to other posters and/or OP.

Jawbone,

Providers set their rates and their service limitations by their own. You or anyone else has no right to be harsh-full on their decisions. You have the right "NOT" to see a provider based on their rates, restrictions, feedbacks etc. No one can take away this right from you. But posting very disrespectful posts is NOT acceptable. I hope we can keep the thread and reviews in respect levels.

Everyone has different level of expectations in any service based businesses. This is why we all have different opinions on same provider. Meaning of this you can not accuse someone who had better time with same provider.

Thank you all for your understanding.

H

HOF

HOF said:
Please remember that YMMV and always be respectful to the ladies.

I had been following this young woman’s antics on the boards, and I just had to find out for myself.

A suitable time and donation was agreed upon, I arrived at the location and I was pleasantly surprised as she opened the door; she is very pretty and definitely a spinner type of lady. This young woman is very engaging and not like her board persona. She is all natural, petite, and does have a great derriere.
She is playful in many ways, blindfold, food-play and shaving; however, it pretty much ends there. She sticks to her restrictions, which I respect. She appears distant during the main event and is very quiet. To me, she appears very uncomfortable with this line of work, maybe it’s her youth, maybe something else. However, I enjoyed chatting with her more than intercourse. I did vision a wilder, more confident woman. There was just no magic here.

Sorry EMM.

I'm quoting myself!

As I re-read my review, there's more positive than negative in there. Emm's stats are bang on, and she's much more attractive than I expected, and she is a really engaging person. There was just no magical moment for me.

Emm, any publicity is good publicity right!

B

Beenthere123

Emm said:
Lol so true, I find alot of the negative comments come from people who have never seen me. :) and yes a lot of my regulars dont post so you wont see too many JFK's!, They find something they like and stick with it. Figures, they are the ones to book multi hour sessions and are grateful I am doing what I am doing.

Keep in mind the new THING to do on review boards is start an emm thread, and if you dont want to be called a SHILL then write a negative review and you wont! Not a bad way to build your reputation ;)

Anyway, Regardless of this review my business will continue, and despite what you all think it will hold strong as it always has. There just seems to be a demand for a tiny petite innocent looking 19/yo spinner! I know I am different then most of the women in this industry, and for the guys who like that they will stick with me untill the end. Its not often you find a gem like me working in a business like this.

Hi Emm and welcome to this board. Remember me :?: , you wanted to slap my face with your Dildo. :lol:. Anyway keep doing what you are doing, make enough money to pay for your schooling and then find a rich man to marry. Good luck.

Emm

Joined Nov 9, 2009
Messages 2
Beenthere123 said:
Hi Emm and welcome to this board. Remember me :?: , you wanted to slap my face with your Dildo. :lol:. Anyway keep doing what you are doing, make enough money to pay for your schooling and then find a rich man to marry. Good luck.
Lol! the things i said back then...

Not sure if anyone remembers the SHOVEL incident :)

J

JohnFK

Jawbone said:

I believe it's in between - $250 (correct me if I'm wrong Emm) but I tip generously.

Emm is probably the only where I make an exception to my desire for FK or BBBJ.

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
I dont understand why people complain about Emm.

Does she put up false advertisements? No. Everyone knows what her menu us like.
Does she charge more than what was advertised? No.

So, really what is your problem with her guys?

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
Jawbone said:

Jawbone, I agree with you bro. If there is no CIM/COF/DSOF forget about it. But I guess some guys do not like those things and like to pay a lot of money to get no service.

My rambling point is that there are a lot of other 19 year old spinners with tight bodies that have great service for the same fees.

Doggie

Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 553
truedat said:
My rambling point is that there are a lot of other 19 year old spinners with tight bodies that have great service for the same fees.

That is exactly my point. If you dont like her menu why do you go see her and complain? All her reviews clearly say what she does and doesn't. So if her menu isnt really for you, why book her?

Auggie

Joined May 24, 2010
Messages 2,206
doggie said:
I dont understand why people complain about Emm.

Does she put up false advertisements? No. Everyone knows what her menu is like.
Does she charge more than what was advertised? No.

So, really what is your problem with her guys?

I fully agree.
Some guys seem to see her as a challenge and feel they're the one who can make her go beyond her limits. Then they dump on her and call her unresponsive for not succumbing to their charms.
Move on if she isn't your type, don't tell her to get out of the business.

About this Discussion

96 Replies
4K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom