Made with Love

Jerseygirls Amazing Anastasia @ Jersey Girls

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
I was instantly interested in the lovely when I found her on Twitter last year and it only grew after meeting at the HUBGFE Christmas Party. I had made several attempts to see her at her old agency but things never panned out until she moved to this year. I was finally able to make it happen in January & February and then for the third time last week. I can’t say enough good things about my time spent with her but I’m going to try. :)

Pre-booking via text with Jersey Girls went smoothly and has been the case in my two other visits as well. Other than an occasional slight delay before being allowed up, everything on the logistical end was fine each time.

A warm greeting from Anastasia after entering the room and it’s always a pleasure to see her pretty smiling face. Anastasia is a petite beauty with a wonderful natural body but don’t just take my word for it. Check out her profile on the Jersey Girls site or the selfies on Twitter, which are constantly tempting me. Her on the JG site is probably my favorite; looking oh so pretty in a natural, relaxed pose highlighting her inviting smile.

Anastasia always wears sexy little outfits though I can’t honestly remember much other than the fishnet stockings, all that she had on when I emerged from the shower. She’s a real firecracker; energetic, playful, passionate, naughty and an all-around joy to be with. If you need a label put on it she’s a GFE with some PSE flourishes.

I always feel like a million bucks after seeing her and spend the rest of the night craving more time with her. Anastasia has me interested in trying a longer appointment, something I haven’t done in a long time. She may even convince me to finally partake in a duo, though she’s more the capable of holding my complete attention on her own.

As a well-regarded companion with no shortage of recommendations here and other boards, I debated whether this review was necessary. After some consideration I decided to put this together anyways. While this may just be one of many voices in the chorus singing Anastasia’s praises, it’s a song that’s worthy of being be heard.

AnastasiaCelia

Joined Jun 18, 2015
Messages 37
Well hellooooooo What a Wookie :kissing:
i really enjoy our dates <3 There's no doubt about the chemistry there
As for the lingerie ... I guess I could try to leave it on a little longer for you to admire :wink: though when we get together keeping my lingerie on is the last thing on my mind lol

Thank you for the lovely review BigKiss I'm already looking forward to our next date!!

xoxo
anastasia

I was instantly interested in the lovely when I found her on Twitter last year and it only grew after meeting at the HUBGFE Christmas Party. I had made several attempts to see her at her old agency but things never panned out until she moved to this year. I was finally able to make it happen in January & February and then for the third time last week. I can’t say enough good things about my time spent with her but I’m going to try. :)

Pre-booking via text with Jersey Girls went smoothly and has been the case in my two other visits as well. Other than an occasional slight delay before being allowed up, everything on the logistical end was fine each time.

A warm greeting from Anastasia after entering the room and it’s always a pleasure to see her pretty smiling face. Anastasia is a petite beauty with a wonderful natural body but don’t just take my word for it. Check out her profile on the Jersey Girls site or the selfies on Twitter, which are constantly tempting me. Her on the JG site is probably my favorite; looking oh so pretty in a natural, relaxed pose highlighting her inviting smile.

Anastasia always wears sexy little outfits though I can’t honestly remember much other than the fishnet stockings, all that she had on when I emerged from the shower. She’s a real firecracker; energetic, playful, passionate, naughty and an all-around joy to be with. If you need a label put on it she’s a GFE with some PSE flourishes.

I always feel like a million bucks after seeing her and spend the rest of the night craving more time with her. Anastasia has me interested in trying a longer appointment, something I haven’t done in a long time. She may even convince me to finally partake in a duo, though she’s more the capable of holding my complete attention on her own.

As a well-regarded companion with no shortage of recommendations here and other boards, I debated whether this review was necessary. After some consideration I decided to put this together anyways. While this may just be one of many voices in the chorus singing Anastasia’s praises, it’s a song that’s worthy of being be heard.

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
Thanks everyone.

And no I didn't win the lottery lol. Out of town with time on my hands so decided to catch up on reviews. Will try to not wait 2 months to start again.

Top Bottom