Made with Love

IN-Call Alvera@TP

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
This is my first review on this board. Take from it what you want.

I went to see this lady last night at their Airport incall. This lady had intrigue me for a couple months and there was no prior review that I could find on this board.

When she greeted me in the room, she seemed flustered. Found out later that she had misplaced her cell phone. Anyways went for the old scrub-up and when I returned back to the room she was awaiting for me in her bra and panties (finishing texting on her blackberry). She finally greeted me with a smile. Nice looking lady with a nice tight body, not a spinner but not thick either (somewhere in between). I laid myself beside her to begin some small talk (this lead to some lengthy discussion about alot of nonsense). (My advice to anyone else that may experience this lady is that you have to take lead in the session since she will not). Eventually I take the lead to commence LFK (DFK is not on the menu). Released her from her restrictive garments to unveil a perfect set of B's accompanied by tasty rock hard nipples. Applied digits to a warm wet tight box. After some time she reached for the glove which I stopped her and asked for a BBBJ. She obliged and gave a wonderful BBBJ with lots of head action (the friction was almost perfect). At this point I inquired about switching to 69. (found out that she does not like that position). She was okay with DATY which I switched to. Although she was quite wet, she was unresponsive, so I switched back to her above average BBBJ. I inquired about CIM which is also not on her menu. (She did say COB is okay though). I got covered up and proceeded in missionary, and busted in side positioning.

Got cleaned up (no hugs or kiss good-bye) ... did not even walk me to the door (saw myself out).

Damage is $270/hr.
Repeat - no, better experience out there (did not feel the GFE, and a little too restrictive for my liking)
0 for 2 for me with this agency. (Did not have a good experience with Allison neither)

Sperminator

Joined Mar 6, 2010
Messages 96
Dapperdon said:
I like your no nonsense writting style , easy to read , get back on that horse bro

And Sperminator , me thinks noone is talking to you because noone wants to call you Sperm for short ..or spermy ...lol , give us a nick name to call you

Hey You got something against sperm D? You were once a swimmer too. The best swimmer in your graduating class. :lol:

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Your post was frank ( good one O ), and very helpful.
Great first review and welcome. I don't know if you're new to the hobby or not, but there are sooo many fine women out there. You will soon find yourself in paradise, hitting the line of credit on a regular basis :razz:

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
iceman_dci said:
Agree with my brothers... do your research, trust your brothers here for their feedback and reviews and shop wisely.

I don't think I've seen a review of this girl anywhere. TP has some real talent (although I didn't know that they had ladies in the airport area, may have to look in to this further for the APC), there are quite a number of reviews of their ladies.

Welcome and get back on the hobby horse.

I did attempt to search for a review, but did not find one available. I do not have an issue with occassionally TOFTT. (You win some and you lose some! All part of the game!)

It is not offered everyday but on somedays TP has an incall at the airport.

SandOnTheBreeze said:
Thanks for the review. Have they increased their rates? According to their website, it's $250/hr for incall.

I thought it was $250/hr as well, but she says that she confirmed it with her agency that it is only the downtown incall's rate. The airport incall has the outcall rate (Mississauga) applied to it.
(It was my first time trying the airport incall, did not fuss over additional $20)

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
frankpost said:
I thought it was $250/hr as well, but she says that she confirmed it with her agency that it is only the downtown incall's rate. The airport incall has the outcall rate (Mississauga) applied to it.
(It was my first time trying the airport incall, did not fuss over additional $20)

Thats the stupidest thing i have heard. They charge outcall rate for their incall because location is in other city????? LMAO!! This agency needs to come up with different excuse.

bad boy

Joined Jan 9, 2010
Messages 111
My impression of TP is that they've been on a downward sliding scale past 3-4 years. If they descend any further, pretty soon they'll be soaking up what's left of the agency with a sponge. :cool:

Top Bottom