Made with Love

Alright! Which one of you guys was it!

C

Cycleguy007

Just had an text conversation with Mrs. CG... apparently she has an admirer. :???:

This same guy comes into the bar for lunch every Thursday for the passed 4-5 weeks. Always makes a point of sitting in the high top tables right by the bar... well today he asks her out! One time deal... no strings attached. :eek: (She said no... )

So she tells me this via text and I reply... "LOL sounds like a movie... Was it Robert Redford? Was he a good lookin dude? In decent shape? How old? (Just curious as to whom my competition is! LOL!)"

So she replies: "Ya, rather handsome, early 40's, decent shape and drives a Jaguar! He's a rather good tipper as well!" :roll: and then... "But you have no worries babe, in spite of all that he's no competition for you!"

So which one of you guys is moving in on my girl? :shock:

LOL!

FRED

Joined Jun 5, 2010
Messages 42
enuff said

Attachments

• Watchingyou-1.jpg
    Watchingyou-1.jpg
    3 KB · Views: 3

scenicdrive

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 21
FRED said:
enuff said
Freddie, is that you??? Lady Luck told the good doc to get lotto insights from you for the big jackpots and that you are lurking at hubgfe.com. LOL!!! So what are the lucky numbers for the big games??? :lol:

Lotto Max jackpot is now $50,000,000.00.

https://usamega.com/ Mega Millions jackpot this Friday is USD$36M and Powerball is USD$44M.

Hmmm....lets win them all pal. LOL!!!

PS: Why are you using Toughb's sig pic or you are not really Freddie Zed??? :wink::lol:

scenicdrive

Joined May 31, 2010
Messages 21
Cycleguy007 said:
Just had an text conversation with Mrs. CG... apparently she has an admirer. :???:

....So she replies: "Ya, rather handsome, early 40's, decent shape and drives a Jaguar! He's a rather good tipper as well!" :roll: and then... "But you have no worries babe, in spite of all that he's no competition for you!"

So which one of you guys is moving in on my girl? :shock:

LOL!

Hey Mr. Cycleguy, whoever this handsome admirer of your Mrs is, he is no competition vs you. So perhaps take it as a compliment eh??? LOL!!! It is good to see you here pal. :)

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
Cycleguy007 said:
So she replies: "Ya, rather handsome, early 40's, decent shape and drives a Jaguar! He's a rather good tipper as well!" :roll: and then... "But you have no worries babe, in spite of all that he's no competition for you!"
!

How exactly does she know that he drives a Jag CG?

Sounds too me as if she has either been for a drive or is watching him leave.

C

Cycleguy007

Guido said:
Ahhhhh, he's only a cyclist with shaved legs and spandex! That's what his wifey told me.
I do not shave my legs... (I do however shave "other" parts of me! Hee hee- at the request of the wifey I might add...), but yes, I do wear spandex... As I have mentioned- those shorts are made for FUNCTION people... not fashion. :oops:
amber-jade said:
at least you know where she went out all dressed up last weekend
I thought she was with you that night?
oddball said:
I confess, it was Lou.
Lou was busy savin the world again... farkin guy is too busy these days. Hey Lou! Do something about the freakin oil spill in the gulf will you?! :roll:
scenicdrive said:
Hey Mr. Cycleguy, whoever this handsome admirer of your Mrs is, he is no competition vs you. So perhaps take it as a compliment eh??? LOL!!! It is good to see you here pal. :)
Well... he does drive a Jag!
Maurice Boscorelli said:
How exactly does she know that he drives a Jag CG?

Sounds too me as if she has either been for a drive or is watching him leave.
She runs a bar Bosco and there's a whole wack of windows across the front, so she can see what everyone's driving... and she makes it a point to make sure they don't drink and drive.

M

Mongo

It was me.....then Mag......then ND.....then 3 came along and we all just hung around and watched from the back of Sentry's truck...he tried to do standing 69 with both, but he crumbled....:lol:

C

Cycleguy007

amber-jade said:
that was the cover story :)

the truth was , Mrs CG and jag-off, where hammering it out in the parking lot of the Howard Johnson..
So no worries then... I didn't hear any screaming... (Dufus doesn't know WTF he's doing :roll: :lol:)

C

Cycleguy007

Mongo said:
It was me.....then Mag......then ND.....then 3 came along and we all just hung around and watched from the back of Sentry's truck...he tried to do standing 69 with both, but he crumbled....:lol:

OH! the imagery! 3 and Mrs CG! That would be EPIC!

BTW... Sentry (props on the truck BTW... TRUCKS ROCK! and they're way more versatile than those wussy Jaguars! :roll:) time to do some squats dude... or maybe take up cycling...

(Note to toughb/ Fred: THAT is how members interact with Mods on THIS board! Mods here actually HAVE a sense of humour!)

Top Bottom