Made with Love

IN-Call Alphasophia Sensual Pleasures

creemore

Joined Jan 16, 2010
Messages 54
Had great time today with Alphasophia from Senual Pleasures . She is a beautiful women with a cute accent. She has a awsome spinner body. Very easy to talk to and was very much into our session. Dfk was a highlight as she is really good, her hygeine is immaculate and Daty was well received. BBBJ and MSOP were also great. (YMMV) A definate repeat for me .

Facially 9
Body 10 (spinner body)
Service 9
Attitude 10

creemore

Joined Jan 16, 2010
Messages 54
creemore said:
Had great time today with Alphasophia from Senual Pleasures . She is a beautiful women with a cute accent. She has a awsome spinner body. Very easy to talk to and was very much into our session. Dfk was a highlight as she is really good, her hygeine is immaculate and Daty was well received. BBBJ and MSOP were also great. (YMMV) A definate repeat for me .

Facially 9
Body 10 (spinner body)
Service 9
Attitude 10

https://www.sensual-pleasures.ca/alpha.htm

link!

creemore

Joined Jan 16, 2010
Messages 54
Wilsonjso said:
Thanks for the review Cremore, are natural her tits? About the agency service and where they are located?

All natural. New agency, well a couple of months anyway. They have incall in the Downtown , I think the airport and Markham area. The people are nice to deal with and seem professional. I have used this agency only twice including today. But man was Alphasophia hot!

enjoy....

creemore

Joined Jan 16, 2010
Messages 54
Beenthere123 said:
Thanks for the review Creemore, Cameron looks very familiar. Have you seen her and do you know where she worked before.

No I have never seen her, but I think she might have worked for Dreammaker , not sure though.

frankpost

Joined Mar 5, 2010
Messages 371
Thanks fo the review Creemore. Good to hear you receive some mileage with this one!
Have been sitting on the fence with this one cuz the mixed reviews and YMMV.

May require another opinion for me to try.
(YMMV and safe GFE is a deal-breaker for me)

creemore said:

Facially 9
Body 10 (spinner body)
Service 9
Attitude 10

BT, old-link when Cameron was at Dream Makers

Beenthere123 said:
Thanks for the review Creemore, Cameron looks very familiar. Have you seen her and do you know where she worked before.

Top Bottom