Made with Love

IN-Call Alize of Mirage

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
After spending some quality time on the Mirage limo before and after the Christmas party verbally sparing with the beautiful Alize, I made a pledge to myself that I had to see this girl. She was impressive. At only 19 years old she possessed a confidence and intelligence far beyond her years, and she was so much fun.

On this latest trip to Toronto, it was obvious what I had to do. I had to see Alize . . . for roleplay! The tank had to explore his “feminine” side.

The cannon, however, piped up (in perfect Scottish) “For fuckin’ what?? Role what? Feminine side? Have you lost yer mind tank?” The Cannon was not happy.

Even my balls chimed in. “We don’t like the sounds of that. We don’t have a feminine side, just a hairy side (which you shave) and a smelly side (which you wash). No feminine side down here.”

I was relentless, however, and I made the booking with Ravi fighting off the Cannon who was trying to get the phone out of my hands . . . now there’s an image that will shake you to the core. It is a good thing Ravi is efficient with the bookings.

An hour later, I arrived at the upscale hotel. Taylor gave me the room number and after a soft rap on the door, I was in front of the beautiful Alize. She was dressed in a lacey push-up bra and crotch-less panties with garters . . . just a regular greet-you-at-the-door outfit . . . very HOT! I could see her nipple piercings on those beautiful perky b-cups. She remembered me from the party and greeted me with a big hug and a wet soft kiss. She seemed genuinely happy to see me . . . and we struck-up a conversation that was so natural and easy that it was like we had been friends for years.

In a sheepish voice I switched the conversation to “So, I hear that you do roleplay?”

With a devilish look in her eyes, and confidence in her voice, she said “Yes, so what did you have in mind, Tank?”

“Well, I’m not even sure I can do it, but I wrote down a bit of a scenario” I said.

“That is very helpful” and she busily started reading while I retired to the shower. The hotel bathroom was VERY clean, beautiful, and upscale. I took my time, because I could hear Alize working busily outside.

While in the shower, I could hear The Cannon bewailing the situation. “Aw Tank! What are ya dooin’” he said in perfect Scottish. “We have a reputation to uphold. We’re about volume and score, not . . . roleplay.” With that I heard the Cannon playing the sad, lonely song of the Scottish soldier on bag pipes . . . which was a bit uncomfortable for my balls, let me tell you, and it took some quantity of soap to quiet him.

When I walked out in a towel, I could see Alize had changed into her street clothes and glasses (VERY HOT) and I met a 19 year-old exchange student who was in love with her boyfriend, but had just failed my class and needed a pass to stay in the country. We “helped each other out.” Even the Cannon said, “Well, maybe we’ll try a bit of this roleplay thing. I mean a bit can’t be bad for you, right?”

Ohhhh, The Tank was a very naughty boy, but OMFG that girl can play a role. She was awesome. The actual sex was only part of the fun. Still, I won’t give you a blow by blow of the action this time, except to say, Alize is a smart, beautiful young woman whose confidence is exhilarating. She was every bit the part of the exchange student and the session progressed so naturally. There is nothing like fucking a 19 year old exchange student with her glasses on. Oh yes, she definitely got to stay in the country with her boyfriend.

OMFG. The Tank is a bad, bad man.

I am so glad I tried role-play with this beautiful young woman, and I will have to see her again. She managed to allay my fears and insecurities and showed me an awesome time.

I am sure there is a student who needs some discipline for cheating on a test, and a nurse who really wants to go “that extra mile” for that department head position.

Body: 7 (All natural, slim build with pierced natural b-cups, and a nicely shaved, tight pussy)

Face: 8 (Beautiful face. I was wowed when I saw her. I know this is subjective, but I think she is beautiful.)

Service: 8 (GFE/PSE. Excellent DFK. Good BBBJ (No DT or CIM, but I didn’t ask). No attitude girl with good energy and good technique.

Attitude: 10 (More than accommodating to requests and awesome for roleplay)

Regret: None (I am glad I booked her, and I will see her again.)

Repeat: Yes

thetank

Last edited:

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Re: Alize of Mirage

Thanks Tank. Fantastic review as always.

Alize is probably my ATF.
First girl I ever did role play with and definitely the best. She's a total gem with or without the RP.

B

Beenthere123

king21 said:
I am missing 4 from that roster! I have not seen Alize, Tessa , Tiffany and Dawn.

I am up one on you King seen Alize and she is everything Tank says she is and more. I wasn't as humble as thetank and wrote a full review. Tank how could you not she is into almost everything.

B

Beenthere123

king21 said:
Tank, BT, have you seen these other ladies on the limo, Becky, Amanda, Anna,Greta, Chantelle, Julia , Jemma and Vicky, I have!, sorry didn't mean to go off topic.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

OK have seen everyone but Greta and Julia you are up 2-1. Sorry Tank won't hijack your thread again.
Impressive limo drive guys.

thetank

Reviewer
Joined Dec 6, 2009
Messages 531
king21 said:
Tank, BT, have you seen these other ladies on the limo, Becky, Amanda, Anna,Greta, Chantelle, Julia , Jemma and Vicky, I have!, sorry didn't mean to go off topic.

Pretty close. I haven't seen Becky, Amanda, or Greta . . . but I am handicapped by distance my friend.

I am still working on the list . . . but freakin' Andy keeps adding new hotties to the line-up. It seems impossible to get through them!

thetank

Top Bottom