Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page

Toronto Girl friends Alice @ TGF (INTERESTING READ)

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

vinezo

Joined Nov 3, 2015
Messages 9
April 28th:

Quick review:

Face: 7.5 (wore no makeup, had light visible acne)
Body: 8.5 visible tattoos down her body(not too much that it's offputting), amazing boobs(natural), smooth skin
Service: 0.5 for effort. No kissing, no BBBJ, didn't kiss my body, no dirty talking, looked pissed off the entire time, barely touched my body, kept looking at the ceiling or fall wall, kept reminding me how little time we had.
Eyes: Grey
30 minutes/ $160

DEFINITE NO REPEAT
Had a great time with other girls and I'm an average looking guy in my early twenties...

Such a shame. Smoking body, good agency, bad attitude/service

Detailed review:

Decided to continue my splurge with TGF and try out Alice. Booking was extremely easy and location was convenient (beside Rogers centre). The place looked very nice and tidy. Walked upstairs and the person on the phone told me not to knock. Alice opened the door on her own.

Out on the other side is a girl all wrapped up in her towel, GND face, no makeup at all. Told me to put my stuff on the couch and gave an awkward hug. Told me to shower immediately. Scrubbed myself clean and even took the time to take some listerine to make sure I was clean.

Came outside, she was still in her towel. Led me inside the room, told me to lie down on the bed. No kissing yet? Uh oh somethings already wrong. She stripped naked very quickly and got onto my stomach. Her boobs were amazing and her skin felt soft. I asked her for a kiss and said "I DONT DO KISSING TOO MUCH INTAMICY FOR ME""???? Ok I thought to myself.

So she spent the entire time on my stomach while I kissed her boobs. Her hands were by the side and her face was facing upwards the entire time (didn't kiss or touch me at all). The entire time she looked extremely pissed. First time ever experiencing this in my life (read past reviews amazing time with Faith and Callie from roomates).

Then I asked if she could blow me. So she got out a CONDOM, put it on me and attempted to blow me. At this point, i only had a semi erection. She said"I can't blow you if you're not hard" MAYBE It's because I can't get hard from no kissing, no touching and with an uncomfortable rubber on my dick..

( I thought to myself) So she just sat there awkwardly on my stomach while I jerked myself off. She kept mentioning how little time we have left and how it was my fault for taking too long of a shower. She got off of me, sat beside me while I jerked myself off all the while she was looking at the ceiling or the wall far away from me. I saved up a lot for this meeting so I came jacking myself off...could've done that for free at home. Quickly got my stuff and left, no hug or kiss goodbye.

WHAT WOULD YOU DO IN THIS SITUATION.

First time in my LIFE with ANY girl this has happened to me. I will be calling the agency soon for an explanation. I was satisfied with the booking and location so I'm sure it's not their fault. What a shame that one girl could ruin all that.

P

Patron

How photoshopped are her pictures?.

vinezo

Joined Nov 3, 2015
Messages 9
Definitely more fat on her chin, tattoos down the side of her stomach, lips were not that big, hair was tied up so couldn't see much. Her boobs were fantastic and spot on with the picture but she might not even let you cum on them. Wasted talent right there eh. Glad for such an amazing community on here.

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
That is a horror story! I saw Alice once at the very beginning. She was actually not bad then. Guess she did 180'. Thanks for the review! Won't be going back.

Chevy

Joined Sep 17, 2011
Messages 381
TGF are getting a few bad reviews too many for my liking. Does that guy forget it's our hard earned money he is playing with?.

Johnnybegood

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Messages 106
Maybe the girl was having a bad day or maybe she didn't like the brah who wrote the review. Why isn't the agency owner here to explain man? Represent man represent, do your job as a representative of the girls!!

buttman

Joined Jun 8, 2010
Messages 11
Johnnybegood said:
Maybe the girl was having a bad day or maybe she didn't like the brah who wrote the review. Why isn't the agency owner here to explain man? Represent man represent, do your job as a representative of the girls!!

pretty sure he's banned from this board. Either that or he's not a member

HOOKED

Reviewer
Joined Jul 3, 2013
Messages 1,574
buttman said:
pretty sure he's banned from this board. Either that or he's not a member

Why would an agency 1) be banned 2) not advertise here?

If this were true, then one must ask....why would anyone chance on booking with said agency?

I

Ipost

HOOKED said:
Why would an agency 1) be banned 2) not advertise here?

If this were true, then one must ask....why would anyone chance on booking with said agency?

What he said.

Top Bottom