Made with Love

IN-Call Alexxis@Entourage

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
The pics were like a magnet for me. I love a hot woman in a red bikini. Entourage had this little treat in the airport area, so I was raring to go.

Let me tell you this is one smoking "A" grade looking lady. This is the type of girl that would definitely give most a bad case of whip lash as she walks past.

Pic are exactly what you get, no tats, just a tanned sexy lickable body and WHAT a sexy booty. I will add I believe that red bikini top is a padded bra, her boobies are small but I enjoyed them, nice responsive nipples. DAMN!

Service wise LFK, DATY, DATO, DIGITS front and back, CBJ and FS I am sure but again I decided to go with a 69 finish as I couldn't get enough of that booty.

My only let down was the CBJ because I wasn't expecting it. The fault is mine because I didn't ask the booker, I just called, asked if she was available and drove like a bastard to the incall. I knew she was on schedule because I had checked on my crackberry and just was lead in like a fish chomping on a juicy baited hook. :oops:

She is new and no services are listed yet so I was in unchartered waters. Nevertheless her looks and friendly demeanor carried the session to a very nice finish. Believe it or not I would repeat even with the CBJ.

B

Beenthere123

Re: Alexxis@Entourage

CBJ is ok as long as service is great. I will see her one day soon, so many in my TDL ;)

Thanks for the good review rayden

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563

If I had known it was CBJ, I probably wouldn't have booked the lady, especially with no prior info on her services. In this one case I am glad I didn't know, 2 days later and I am still getting a woody thinking of those hips, luscious ass and pretty face.

SHIT, I am suppose to take my socks off before I get in the shower? :)

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632

Nice review Ray, if I had known I would have gladly cockblocked you! I even know how to spot you now, look for the guy with a snake hanging out his zipper and wet socks! :lol:

About this Discussion

10 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom