Made with Love

IN-Call Alexandra Review - Dead On Arrival

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
From Jan'10

Looking through her web site, her pictures give the impression of a hot soccer mom type. There have been so many great reviews on Alexandra that she was a must on my TDL. Her website has one subtle warning that should be taken seriously, "I am very physical and you should be too, or else I could overwhelm you." This was a turn on for sure because I was looking for an athletic session, little did I realize what I was in for.

Being that I don't like to rush my sessions now, I most often book 2 hour appointments and this would be no different. The booking went easily by email with all arrangements made.

She works out of a nice airport hotel that is conveniently close to the highway. When I arrived, phoned for the room # and within minutes I was at her door. As the door opens I am pleasantly surprised, yes the pics in her website are definitely her but IMHO she looks much better in person as I like the well proportioned curvy body type. I Was greeted with a hug/kiss and off to the shower I go. I should mention she is a really good kisser which is important for me.

Alexandra is a great lady with such an easy going fun attitude, made it easy to get lost in each other for our time. Before you know it we were DFKing which did lead to many fun and some quite athletic activities. With regards to positions, since there were so many different things we tried the action is somewhat of a pleasant burr. There is no way I could give a blow by blow account of our time, firstly there was too much to account for and secondly this was educational for me as I didn't know half the names of the positions we tried. I went through all the positions listed in Sex 101 and just listed below the ones I recognized not in any particular order. There were more but not listed, goes to show Alexandra should write a book on positions.

Asian Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Crab, Deck Chair, Deep Impact, Standing Doggy-Style, Drill, Fusion,
Missionary, Missionary - Inverted, Oral Therapy, Scarf, See-Saw, Spread Eagle & Usual

This much is for sure we both had a great time and there was much pleasure to be had for both of us. During our discussions I found that she is an intelligent lady and pleasure to talk to. One thing I found very cute and sexy is her giggle, its like a hint of innocence from this sex kitten.

After such a physical session and my 2sog I was DOA. What I did discover is i'm not in the shape I should be to run a marathon, this is the closest feeling I could compare to. As they say the best way to keep in shape is keep up with intense exercise, but I would rather keep seeing Alexandra.

As the old saying goes YMMV, we did have a good connection and are compatible.

Would I repeat - absolutely yes

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Re: Alexandra Review - Dead On Arrival

Repoman said:
Very nice, from the pictures I am a tad hesitant, as I like them younger and slim, but I must say I am tempted to sample this lady. Thank you for the review.

Alexandra is 30 years old with a curvey body type. If your looking for a 20 something spinner than shes not for you. Alexandra does however excel on service. I personally find her very attractive, but to each his own.

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951

king21 said:
GDLLover said:
Repoman said:
Very nice, from the pictures I am a tad hesitant, as I like them younger and slim, but I must say I am tempted to sample this lady. Thank you for the review.

Alexandra is 30 years old with a curvey body type. If your looking for a 20 something spinner than shes not for you. Alexandra does however excel on service. I personally find her very attractive, but to each his own.
Nice review, IMO excellence in service far outweighs age and body type.

I agree service is very important but a guy has to somewhat be attracted on some level to the lady. Having said that, based on the pics I would book with the lady in this review although my preferance is Asian.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439

Jawbone said:
king21 said:
GDLLover said:
Repoman said:

Nice review, IMO excellence in service far outweighs age and body type.

I agree service is very important but a guy has to somewhat be attracted on some level to the lady. Having said that, based on the pics I would book with the lady in this review although my preferance is Asian.

Everyone has their preferences, Alexandra is sexy and does look hot for sure. At the same time i'm not going to mislead anyone with body type either, some guys are very critial of body wanting a 80-100 lbs asian spinner. so its not a negative for Alexandra as I find her more attractive in person than her pictures.

B

Beenthere123

Fuck GD excellent review 2 of my buddies have seen her and swear on her service. My turn coming up.

Alexandra :!:

Just like MARIA from the movie. Can you guess which movie.

Rock

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 115

I find soccer Moms irresistible fantasize about them. I like them in all forms mostly fantasize of Teachers and Librarians most.
She does role playing?.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439

hateliver said:
olayda said:
Thanks GD. Not my cup o tea, but the review rocked.

She is my cup of tea have seen Passion saw in GD's FAV's. Passion is PSE in my books how would you rate Alexanda GD.

Passion is a little younger than Alexandra if that matters to you, both are very nice and hot ladies. This could be a YMMV thing but Alexandra is a little more passionate with me and certainly knows more positions than any SP i've seen.

Its a tough decision, the only fair thing is to see both.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439

Rock said:
I find soccer Moms irresistible fantasize about them. I like them in all forms mostly fantasize of Teachers and Librarians most.
She does role playing?.

I looked through her website and didn't see RP listed, however, it may just not be listed as a normal thing. She is open-minded so I recommend you send her an email with your RP scenario request and see if she would. Let us know what happens, thanks.

severeaddicted

Joined Dec 17, 2009
Messages 290
All these positions !!! you are my hero great review.

Asian Cowgirl, Cowgirl, Crab, Deck Chair, Deep Impact, Standing Doggy-Style, Drill, Fusion,
Missionary, Missionary - Inverted, Oral Therapy, Scarf, See-Saw, Spread Eagle & Usual

Top Bottom