Made with Love

IN-Call Alexandra & Madison Doll Review - Duo Intro

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
'Duo Intro'

This was a first for me, I wanted to be creative and generate some excitement. Doing a duo is hot no doubt, but to step up the heat can't think of anything better than introducing 2 ladies whom are my favorites and having a first meeting duo with them. I have previously seen both Alexandra and Madison Doll in solos and very much enjoy both ladies.

To setup such a meeting is somewhat more complicated getting schedules to match but we made it work and all met in Alexandra's incall in a nice hotel near the airport.

Initially I was disappointed I wasn't going to be there to see their reactions of each other as the door opens. Thanks to the reasoning of my conscience; They could have been really apprehensive about themselves as they had never met. I realize it did turn out better as that they had a few minutes alone to get familiar without the added pressure of me being there.

When I got there both were dressed in lingerie and looking all so sexy. A blonde and a redhead, a winning combination, I felt they compliment each other with similar easy going attitudes and curvy body types. We all had some chit chat and I was off to my shower.

Once I returned it got interesting. The conversation went like this;

Madison says, "We were talking just before you arrived and I was not sure what you had in mind for getting us together, I thought you had told her."
Alexandra says, "I also thought that you told her what you wanted."
I said, "I didn't think about it."
Madison says, "What do you want then?"
I said, "I don't know, lets just wing it"

Opps, my mistake with lack of game plan but kudos to the ladies for improvising throughout and kept the ball rolling without a hitch.

So Madison and I start by giving Alexandra the royal treatment which was extremely hot. This got us all going with all variations.

Madison also wanted some attention so some mish was in order with Alexandra encouraging me and adding some stimulation to us both. I so enjoy seeing that pleasured look on Madison face in this position.

Another memorable episode was with me behind Alexandra with Madison egging me on. During which, Madison added to the fun by giving us a ring side seat of her using a dildo to pleasure herself.

We covered most variations of positions and combinations in a never ending blur so no one was left out. Things did get really hot during, even had to turn down the thermostat.

This combo worked so well together because each are confident ladies that love sex. Its important that there is a dominant lady to co-ordinate and keep things going (Madison). The sub (Alexandra) is just as important to add an air of excitement being an 'almost professional duo virgin' (not quite, but it was funny).

The only negative turned out to be my fault, lack of game plan because it was a first time meeting. Now that they have played together, i'm sure they can come up with a game plan for us indecisive guys though.

Repeat with Madison - Yes
Repeat with Alexandra - Yes
Repeat with Madison & Alexandra - Yes

After verifying with both afterward, they each had fun and very much liked each other. Both would repeat this duo combination if there was interest so its up to you guys if you want to be a part of it. I know I had a great time!

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439
Re: Alexandra & Madison Doll Review

toocooldude said:
Wow dude that was awesome they winged it without your help. :)

Madison is a take charge kinda gal, when we are undecided then she turns into the driving force. I like not having to think about what to do, she just suggests and leads the way.

B

Beenthere123

Congrats on your first duo (Thought you had done one before), no turning back now bro. You are fun to read, those babes must have drained you great review. What did you do after the session, packed up on some vitamins.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439

Beenthere123 said:
Congrats on your first duo (Thought you had done one before), no turning back now bro. You are fun to read, those babes must have drained you great review. What did you do after the session, packed up on some vitamins.

Actually this is my second due (first was with Madison and Simone, I need to post that).

This however is my first experience in initiating a new duo. Alexandra and Madison had never met. I must say it turned out awesome, they are naturals together. No awkwardness what so ever.

I certainly needed much water afterwards, replenish those fluids!

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439

toocooldude said:
GD I could not see a picture of Molly in her website. Can you help.

Molly is a different lady.

Madison is a great lady and I would say is my ATF. Here is a link to her pictures.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707

GDLLover said:
This however is my first experience in initiating a new duo. Alexandra and Madison had never met.

How did you initiated it?. Enjoyed your review, can you expand how you got both SP together?. They didn't know it was a duo, sorry for the I hope not stupid questions.

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439

Smooth said:
GDLLover said:
This however is my first experience in initiating a new duo. Alexandra and Madison had never met.

How did you initiated it?. Enjoyed your review, can you expand how you got both SP together?. They didn't know it was a duo, sorry for the I hope not stupid questions.

Good questions, In order to pull off something like this firstly you must have seen both ladies and have had a good connection with them. I had seen Madison 3X previously in all 2hr sessions so we had much time to talk and build up some trust between us. Alexandra and I had only had one session but we also had a great connection within a 2hr session, we are both easy going so talking was easy. As I was leaving that day I asked her if she would be interested in doing a duo with a lady she hasn't seen before and even suggested Madison which was recieved favorably. I then recommended this duo to Madison by email of which she was in favour of as well. Afterwards it was some emailing between us 3 to make the arrangements, date/time/location, etc. In most cases the donation for each lady is handled as if you were having a solo with each and pay appropriately to each.

I think that I was fortunate that each lady knew of each other and that they are similarly matched. In other words I don't feel there would be any intimidation by either because they both are easy going and of similar body types.

So your last question was did they know it was a duo, absolute yes, it was a must for them to know about the duo. Surprising ladies with partners is a no-no, man or woman doesn't matter, they would get upset and terminate the session immediately if this was to happen.

Most importantly, you can come up with creative ideas and suggest to the ladies, but we must respect their opinions and boundaries.

In this case it was well worth the effort, all of us had a great time and maybe someone else will even decide to ask for this duo.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707

GDLLover said:
Good questions, In order to pull off something like this firstly you must have seen both ladies and have had a good connection with them. I had seen Madison 3X previously in all 2hr sessions so we had much time to talk and build up some trust between us. Alexandra and I had only had one session but we also had a great connection within a 2hr session, we are both easy going so talking was easy. As I was leaving that day I asked her if she would be interested in doing a duo with a lady she hasn't seen before and even suggested Madison which was recieved favorably. I then recommended this duo to Madison by email of which she was in favour of as well. Afterwards it was some emailing between us 3 to make the arrangements, date/time/location, etc. In most cases the donation for each lady is handled as if you were having a solo with each and pay appropriately to each.

I think that I was fortunate that each lady knew of each other and that they are similarly matched. In other words I don't feel there would be any intimidation by either because they both are easy going and of similar body types.

So your last question was did they know it was a duo, absolute yes, it was a must for them to know about the duo. Surprising ladies with partners is a no-no, man or woman doesn't matter, they would get upset and terminate the session immediately if this was to happen.

Most importantly, you can come up with creative ideas and suggest to the ladies, but we must respect their opinions and boundaries.

In this case it was well worth the effort, all of us had a great time and maybe someone else will even decide to ask for this duo.

Thanks GD much planning to do almost like a part time job. Thanks for info.

New Wave

Joined Nov 3, 2009
Messages 111

Thanks for the review GDL. I havent seen Madison but I saw Alexandra few times. I really like Alexandra. She is great woman!

Jawbone

Joined Jan 26, 2010
Messages 951

Very good review. I have seen Alexandra but not Madison. Which of the 2 ladies would you say is hotter, look wise?

GDLLover

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 439

Jawbone said:
Very good review. I have seen Alexandra but not Madison. Which of the 2 ladies would you say is hotter, look wise?

Talk about putting me on the spot here, you know its really tough because I think both ladies are hot looking. They both compliment each other with the same curvey body type. I don't know flip a coin. Or better yet if you got a hankering for a blonde its Alexandra if its redhead/brunette then its Madison, either way I enjoy myself with either lady.

I will admit that since I have spent more time with Madison, we have some things in common we have gotten into some deep discussions which is nice. But I also see the same quality in Alexandra too so I just know I will repeat with both in time.

Top Bottom