Made with Love

Alexandra at the Dietz- Oct 2019

tp273

Reviewer
Joined Aug 29, 2012
Messages 302
After visiting 6 other clubs in the previous 3 days I decided to stop in at one of my favorite smaller clubs ..... the Dietz. My original idea was to do a session with the much talked about Admira who I never got a chance to meet on my previous visits. I paid the now 40 Euro entry and looked at the photo cards in the display case. Admira was finally here when I was. The only problem was that I was tired so I took a nap on one of the Couches to rest up for Admira.

I woke to hear glasses clinking as some girl was collecting them. When I glanced up I saw a nice set of tits and figured it was Anna but as the girl walked away I noticed she had blondish hair. I got up and checked the photos again but couldn't find the girl so I walked around and saw her sitting on a loveseat. It was a new girl named Alexandra . A little thinner and not as pretty as Anna but she interested me so I sat next to her.

Alexandra wasn't exactly all that friendly on the Loveseat and I should have know better then but the little head wanted those Tits so we went to a room together. In the room Alexandra said it would be 4o Euros for 30 min. and sex with condom only and I agreed. On the Bed I tried kissing her but she only did light pecks. While I massaged one of her soft pointy puffy tits she roughly rubbed my Dick. When I bent down to kiss her Tits she pulled away. I decided I needed to get her in the mood so I told her I wanted to Lick her Pussy. She said no & complained about my facial hair. I told her I would only lick lightly with my tongue. She relented and I lightly licked her pussy without making any contact with my facial hair against her legs. After less than a minute she pulled away . I told her to give me a blowjob then. Alexander bent down and did a nice job for about a minute before I starting feeling teeth scrapping my Dick.

I decided just to Fuck her instead . She applied a condom and sat on my Dick. I did manage to grab a handful of her soft Titties for a moment before leaned back and quickly began to bounce on my Dick. It wasn't doing anything for me so I had her switch to Doggy. Doggy was OK but then I made the mistake of having her turn over so i could get on top of her . She just laid there like a dead fish. I decided this wasn't going anywhere for either of us but to avoid a scene I faked popping just to get out of there.

At the lockers I gave her the 40Euros and she was the ONLY girl out of the dozens of others at the Dietz that I had did a room with who didn't kiss me after paying her.

With the limp Dick & bad mood I was in I just showered and left . Admira would have to wait for another time!
Recommendation: HELL No !

About this Discussion

2 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom