Made with Love
Emma Alexandra Page
Toronto Girlfriends

Alena @ Sassy

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Lavarock

Reviewer
Joined Oct 11, 2010
Messages 210
After seeing the pics of Alena I couldn't resist taking a spin. Pics are accurate and she has big, blue eyes and a great smile: https://www.sassy-angels.com/product-page/alena

Hit the shower and returned for a friendly conversation. We started FS with light kisses and I found her immediately moving to DFK. It's not normally my thing but she was such a great kisser that I couldn't resist. We did this while she was topless, revealing a perfect and firm set of B-cups on a slender figure. I was mesmerized by the perkiness of her breasts and even more enticed by her flat abs. As I got ready for DATY she removed her panties, revealing the nicest, compact, perfect pink pussy. DATY was enjoyable and she was responsive, allowed a DIGIT (things are snug so she asked me to keep it to one). Each time I looked up I found her looking down at me (making it that much more enjoyable to see those big, blue eyes).

She didn't offer a BBBJ but at this point I was pretty turned on so I didn't ask either. Instead, we moved to FS and she started by riding me. (I love the set up at Sassy?s incall locations: best views with those mirrors). Watching Alena watch herself riding me was a real turn on. I had to slow her down because her rhythm and snugness were both edging me along but on that verge where an early surprise ending was creeping up. We switched to DS which was incredible with those mirrors and her nubile body. The switch gave me more stamina but that changed quickly. Not wanted this to end we changed again to MISH and I slowed it down, thoroughly enjoying the long, slow, sliding of my cock with the visual of her awesome body, beautiful eyes and tiny, pink pussy. So, so hot.

At this stage fighting the urge to cum was futile. Since DS with those mirrors and her face looking on were so enticing, I asked her to switch back for the final stretch. I started picking up the pace until I couldn't hold on anymore. Eyes rolling in the back of my head I came and came so hard. I needed a cold shower after that so I headed back to wash up.

So here's the thing that surprised me: this was my second encounter on the same day. I had some fun two hours earlier and expected to have stamina to go. But, Alena's warmth and awesome body just pulled me in faster than I could control. I was somewhat embarrassed by the limited length of my run but it was so hard to resist letting go.

I hope to return again soon just to look at her in awe. About the only thing I would change is the fake eyelashes. I suppose some guys are into them. But Alena is a natural beauty so I just found them to distract from what I liked most about her.

One last thing: if you're looking for a sloppy, insane PSR experience then Alena isn't your woman. She?s concerned with hygiene and plays things safe but intimate. Something I don't mind at all but I didn't get the sense that she's going to be a crazy nympho. (And if she is then I'm jealous of the guy who sees that side of her.)

Last edited:

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
A very nice review! I've seen Alena ( Aria HPL ) and find her to be quite mesmerizing. She does DFK deeply and passionately. She can be a bit aloof at the beginning but once she warms up, she can be very friendly and accommodating. But looks like she is gone from Sassy's website :(

drew

Reviewer
Joined Oct 8, 2011
Messages 808
Thanks Lavarock!
I'm hoping she is not gone (still in the photo gallery) but simply removed from the schedule because she is not working this week.

Guido

Reviewer
Joined Nov 19, 2016
Messages 1,411
drew;n1473747 said:
Thanks Lavarock!
I'm hoping she is not gone (still in the photo gallery) but simply removed from the schedule because she is not working this week.

Hope she will work part time at least.

Lostboy

Reviewer
Joined May 13, 2014
Messages 33
A very nice review! I've seen Alena ( Aria HPL ) and find her to be quite mesmerizing. She does DFK deeply and passionately. She can be a bit aloof at the beginning but once she warms up, she can be very friendly and accommodating. But looks like she is gone from Sassy's website :(

Has she resurfaced anywhere yet ? I wanted to try and see her. I would never.book with Sassys but she was one that didn’t look like a Scarborough town center hood rat. I hope s.he goes to TDL or SFT.

omama927

Joined May 27, 2016
Messages 7
Has she resurfaced anywhere yet ? I wanted to try and see her. I would never.book with Sassys but she was one that didn’t look like a Scarborough town center hood rat. I hope s.he goes to TDL or SFT.
She is with HPL

Roberto

Reviewer
Joined Nov 22, 2013
Messages 323

Harsh and untrue. Don’t use Sassys much but when I do is nothing like a Scarborough Town Centre hood rat.

Top Bottom