Made with Love

IN-Call Alegra @ entourage

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
I have been getting people ripping me on other sites for posting this, but you guys need to know the truth. I saw Alegra a month or so back and posted a slightly negative review and got bashed. This place seems to have less shilling and less white knighting so I hope the same people dont bash me here too.

The pictures are slightly deceiving because she is larger than the photos suggest. Facially she is okay but nothing you would double take on. Upon entering the hotel room, I took a quick shower and was slightly disturbed to find the bathroom in a mess. The floor was wet, sink was unkept etc.

She is italian but can be mistaken for middle eastern or indian. My bias is more East European so she was not as attractive to me. She had some acne issues when I saw her and had very visible acne scarring in her chin area.

So I sit on the bed and make some small talk. I asked for a BBBJ and was rejected and got a CBJ. LFK at the most. Perhaps she was shy. I did however floss, brush my teeth and chewed gum. I then proceeded to missionary and found I could not get any traction because she was not tight. As a lot of you know I have a small penis. I told her finish me off with a hand-job.

In terms of her body, she is not fat but not toned or thin. She is also young perhaps mid 20's. She does have a rather larger than normal buttox. Her breasts also are slightly saggy and have some stretch marks. She may have been larger before and lost some weight.

The girl is nice but I did not connect and she is probably new to the industry.

Looks: 6.5/10 highly subjective - I did not like the visible acne and scarring
Service: 5/10 no BBBJ and LFK
Body: 6/10 I like spinners so this is also subjective.

Repeat: No
Recommend: No

Damage: 1/2 hour for around $160

PS: has anyone seen her recently? and has her menu been widened?

oyster shucker

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 491
Here you go with your bullshit description of her again.

She's not larger, and she doesn't have a large butt.

I'm not arguing about her service since others have gotten the short end of the YMMV stick. But in terms of looks she's quite hot. She's thin but not a hard body. I didn't notice any scarring on her face either. AND HER BUTT IS SMALL. I find her facially pretty as well.

Sounds like you have a personal vendetta against this girl. Just shake it off and move on.

And why do you care if her menu has widend? You made it perfectly clear how repulsive she is to you. Shaking head...

Chef

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 428
oyster shucker said:

I'm not arguing about her service since others have gotten the short end of the YMMV stick. But in terms of looks she's quite hot. She's thin but not a hard body. I didn't notice any scarring on her face either. AND HER BUTT IS SMALL. I find her facially pretty as well.

Sounds like you have a personal vendetta against this girl. Just shake it off and move on.

And why do you care if her menu has widend? You made it perfectly clear how repulsive she is to you. Shaking head...

Chill out Oyster I did not feel he found her repulsive in his review. He didn't like her so he tells us, what is wrong with that. That is why we have review boards. You found her hot and he didn't we all have different opinions.

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Oyster how about a review of Alegra before you bash the dude. I am neutral on this one, have read reviews that her service needs work and about her acne. Never that she has a big butt. Truedat maybe you didn't ask her nicely for BBBJ.

Chef I like you no bullshit attitude, cool.

elassowipo1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503
The scores on looks are a bit on the lower end of what has been reported so far. Her service does seem to be hit or miss based on previous reviews, I get the impression that she is a very YMMV girl. Of course I haven't seen her myself so I'm just speculating.

B

Beenthere123

The 3 members that have reviewed her here can you speak up please. Would like to hear Your POV.

I am with the others truedat and Oyster both have good reputations so interested how this turns out.

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
aren't we all supposed to help each other out instead of shilling?

aren't we all supposed to help each other out instead of shilling?

oyster shucker said:

I had to reply before I go out and try to get laid without paying. I did no say she is repulsive. She is an average looking girl that I would bang for free. Would I pay to do her, no.

That being said, she is highly YYMV. Also I did ask nicely for a BBBJ. She said, it is not safe and she was not into that although the phone dude stated BBBJ was on the menu.

Looks are subjective. In terms of service it has not been the worse I have had but almost down there. I have seen some CL girls that were horrible. She is a nice girl but service was not good and you could tell she is uncomfortable in her current capacity. I also perhaps had expectations that were higher after frequenting mirage, select and sassy's.

The reason I reposted this review was because I got so much haters who ripped into me. I am here to share my experiences with all of you on the board so you can get amazing experiences and avoid YYMV. If someone says "you need to see her a few times to get a good experience", maybe you should be on eharmony.

So Oyster aka whiteknight please stop shilling.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
Beenthere123 said:
The 3 members that have reviewed her here can you speak up please. Would like to hear Your POV.

I am with the others truedat and Oyster both have good reputations so interested how this turns out.

BT123 here's my review of Alegra@Entourage from way back in February.

IMHO Alegra's looks and body are excellent but her service and attitude was simply awful. I had hoped that Alegra had improved in her service levels and attitude since February 2010 but that doesn't seem to be the case judging from Truedat's more recent review of Alegra?

Chef

Joined Jun 6, 2010
Messages 428
truedat said:
I had to reply before I go out and try to get laid without paying. I did no say she is repulsive. She is an average looking girl that I would bang for free. Would I pay to do her, no.

That being said, she is highly YYMV. Also I did ask nicely for a BBBJ. She said, it is not safe and she was not into that although the phone dude stated BBBJ was on the menu.

Looks are subjective. In terms of service it has not been the worse I have had but almost down there. I have seen some CL girls that were horrible. She is a nice girl but service was not good and you could tell she is uncomfortable in her current capacity. I also perhaps had expectations that were higher after frequenting mirage, select and sassy's.

The reason I reposted this review was because I got so much haters who ripped into me. I am here to share my experiences with all of you on the board so you can get amazing experiences and avoid YYMV. If someone says "you need to see her a few times to get a good experience", maybe you should be on eharmony.

So Oyster aka whiteknight please stop shilling.

You calling Oyster a shill, I agree because he was too quick to defend using the YMMV measuring stick! One of those hobbyists who always gets the higher end of the stick and telling others something wrong with them :grrrrrr:!

Now we have Winslow saying same. Anybody else?

Oyster Shucker you shill baby you.....BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Winslow said:
BT123 here's my review of Alegra@Entourage from way back in February.

IMHO Alegra's looks and body are excellent but her service and attitude was simply awful. I had hoped that Alegra had improved in her service levels and attitude since February 2010 but that doesn't seem to be the case judging from Truedat's review of Alegra?

WTF is going on here? I might be an asshole but shilling is a huge no no in my books. So Oyster Shucker, are you for real?

Iambad

Joined Jan 28, 2010
Messages 899
Chef said:
You calling Oyster a shill, I agree because he was too quick to defend using the YMMV measuring stick! One of those hobbyists who always gets the higher end of the stick and telling others something wrong with them :grrrrrr:!

Now we have Winslow saying same. Anybody else?

Oyster Shucker you shill baby you.....BAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shill baby LOL! Bam straight Cook! We need to put a lid on the shillers.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
Beenthere123 said:

BT here's my review of Alegra@Entourage way back in February 2010.

IMHO Alegra's looks and body were excellent. However Alegra's personality, service and attitude were simply awful when I saw her back in February 2010. Obviously Alegra must have shored up some of her service and attitude issues as I notice that she is still in business as an sp as of June 27/2010.

I also agree that Alegra is a total YMMV sp.

Last edited:

Brad Pitt

Joined Jun 11, 2010
Messages 223
truedat said:
If someone says "you need to see her a few times to get a good experience", maybe you should be on eharmony

this one made me laugh. Funny for sure. its also true. Thx for the feedback on Alegra, its appreciated by those using reviews to make good choices.

oyster shucker

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 491
Here is my review from the other board. This Truedat has been bashing this girl none stop, that's why I'm calling him out. He is blatantly lying about her looks, she's a pretty girl with a YMMV service. There have been plenty of complaints about her service, but looks wise she's quite hot.

Want to call me a shiil, a KW, I couldn't care less. I've written many reviews on other boards and have always been honest and fair. I just won't sit on the sidelines reading the BS this guy is writing.

The Review:

I heard from a buddy that this girl is hot. I also read she could be YMMV as well. So, I took my chances hoping my luck will pan out.

I was greeted by a hot and sultry looking babe. Her birthday suit was concealed by tiny panties only. I absolutely liked what I saw. The greeting was a little awkward, but I knew going in I would have to work for this one.

Alegra has a very pretty face, nicely symmetrical. She has long dark hair, Beautiful perky C cups, slender legs, a petite plump butt, and a nice looking kitty. Kitty was a little scruffy though, I'd like to see her bare or some landing strip would be hot.

A little chit chat to warm the mood. Some LFK and slight DFK. I could sense she wasn't comfortable with prolonged kissing. So on with the show...

She went down for a BBBJ which was surprisingly good. Some BLS, and shaft play were hot.

DATY was very well received with some encouragement and compliments. I was surprised that she cut it short just before climax. I suppose some girls do that to keep themselves fresh for the next client.

MPOS were awesome, Alegra really turned me on, so I had to focus hard to prevent a premature eruption. Just loved caressing her body, fondling her amazing breasts and tight little butt.

There were signs she was genuinely enjoying herself, yet there seemed to be this barrier she put up that prevented her from fully engaging. Not sure if it's her lack of experience or just her personality.

To sum it up, I'd say some passion was lacking. But overall I was pleased. Maybe a second visit will do the trick.

truedat

BANNED
Joined May 14, 2010
Messages 112
"Here is my review from the other board. This Truedat has been bashing this girl none stop, that's why I'm calling him out. He is blatantly lying about her looks, she's a pretty girl with a YMMV service. There have been plenty of complaints about her service, but looks wise she's quite hot.

Want to call me a shiil, a KW, I couldn't care less. I've written many reviews on other boards and have always been honest and fair. I just won't sit on the sidelines reading the BS this guy is writing."

Oyster, thanks for your input on this girl. I have no axe to grind with this girl but I am a type of person that goes against the tide. When everyone was saying she is great I said she had acne scarring and had bad service which resulted in further people saying she is over-rated. Now if people did not bash me and said okay YMMV, I would not have kept the issue alive.

If you are going to attack me, I am going to defend myself. I for one want a girl that is wild in bed and can take a good pounding. COF, CIM, DSOF and a submissive nature is what I want.

If you are into a tanned girl that can pass as middle eastern that you want to get some good mileage after multiple visits, go and see her for an average looking girl.

Now, would I recommend her. NO. But then again read my posts and understand that everyone is biased. I never said she behaved badly or was disrespectful.

She is obviously not comfortable in her current profession.

Me again

Joined May 21, 2010
Messages 398
Thanks to both of you for your reviews, can you both now grow up and take it as A spade is a Spade.

Oyster you mentioned she has a small butt then a petite plump butt then a tight little butt.
Which one is it?.

oyster shucker

Joined Dec 9, 2009
Messages 491
Me again said:
Thanks to both of you for your reviews, can you both now grow up and take it as A spade is a Spade.

Oyster you mentioned she has a small butt then a petite plump butt then a tight little butt.
Which one is it?.

All of the above, it's small and round.

I'm definitelt not disputing the service level. It's well documented that's it's mostly restrictive, hell, my session wasn't out of this world either. But in terms of looks alone she's pretty. I just can't stand whiny little boys trying to get back at girls with outright lies. Over and out...

Top Bottom