Made with Love

IN-Call Alegra@Entourage--from a newbie POV

B

Beenthere123

smylee52 said:
Thx for the review and the warning . Problems in her personal life is a euphimism for unprofessional in this game . No excuse for disrespectful behaviour to a hobbyist who has done nothing to earn it .

$20 offer is also an insult . If the agency believes the SP failed to make your day better because she has issues a full complimentary session should be provided .

Smylee I agree with you but so many times owners have to deal with difficult SP issues. Zoran did the professional thing kudos to him but should not have used that explanation, it was weak.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Beenthere123 said:
Smylee I agree with you but so many times owners have to deal with difficult SP issues. Zoran did the professional thing kudos to him but should not have used that explanation, it was weak.

I think someone said managing SP's is like trying to herd cats (LOL) . There is so much back room drama that we don't see and in fact pay good money not to see .

The good agencies know how to make lemonade from lemons . They could have done much better here . $20 doesn't cut it . Saved himself spending $70 or $80 but got some bad press that will cost him much more than that . Short sighted IMHO .

I must say I feel for the OP being treated in that manner . He went in expecting to be treated like a king and was shown indifference . I think you will agree that experience really takes the fun out of hobbying .

Winslow should go back to our girlfriend Holly at Roommates to restore his faith :) .

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
smylee52 said:
I must say I feel for the OP being treated in that manner . He went in expecting to be treated like a king and was shown indifference . I think you will agree that experience really takes the fun out of hobbying .

Winslow should go back to our girlfriend Holly at Roommates to restore his faith :) .

Smylee excellent comments as always. I think that Holly is just your girlfriend and here's why. At the end of our session Holly was recommending to me other Roommate sps who she thought I would like. That doesn't sound like much of a girlfriend to me:lol:.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
iceman_dci said:
I've not had a bad experience yet with any of Entourages ladies. I did consider Alegra for my free session for Best Contributor of the Month but things didn't work out, so I can't give you an honest opinion of Alegra. London is a great gal and will give you the full GFE experience. Natalia and Melody will also give you top notch service. Those are the only girls that I've experienced and would recommend either.

I'm on the fence with the compensation. I did suffer a major setback with one of Mikey's girls and he offered me good compensation...other than that, nothing else bad with an Agency; I've walked out on a few Indies that were obvious B&S though.

Dude as long as you're happy with the compensation, then that's all that really counts. I hope you take advantage of it and see one of the girls that we've recommended to you.

Iceman first of all thank you for suggesting that I call the Entourage owner. That was good advice. Here's a funny story. I just received a PM from Mike. He seems like a nice guy as well. However it is quite apparent that both Mike and Zoran have never read Dale Carnegie's book entitled; How to win friends and influence people which ironically I am in the middle of reading myself right now.

Here's a key phrase from Carnegie's book. If out of reading this book you get just one thing--an increased tendency to think always in terms of other people's point of view, and see things from their angle--if you get that one thing out of this book, it may easily prove to be one of the building blocks of your career.

Here's the problem. Both Mike and Zoran never considered things from my point of view. I just paid there agency $150 for a moody sp who treated me like a piece of garbage. All Mike said in his PM is that we must give new sps in the industry a chance to prove themselves. He then went on to say that Alegra had positive reviews before last week and you just happened to see her on a day when she was having personal problems.

Mike then said that I was welcome back at Entourage at anytime and that I was even allowed to see Alegra again if I wanted to. Mike then said that I should have called the agency before posting anything. Never once was any offer of compensation mentioned.

Iceman as usual Smylee is right. It was rather shortsighted on Entourage's part. If Mike would have offered me $50 off my next half an hour session then I would have definitely used Entourage again as they do have some good sps on their roster. I agree with Smylee that there offer of $20 off was insulting.

Here's another twist to the whole story. I'm probably one of the poorer hobbyists on HUBGFE yet I still can afford to spend approximately $5000 this year on hobbying. How much money is Entourage going to get of my $5000? You guessed it. A big fat Zero.

Here's yet another twist to this little story. About a month ago I had a little problem with an sp at a very well known agency. Ironically I was 70-80% to blame for the problem. This agency right away offered me a $50 discount off my next half an hour session. This agency will be getting a nice share of my $5000. Ironically this agency would probably prefer that I go somewhere else but they have agreed to work with me going forward.

Whereas with Entourage I was 0% to blame for the poor session yet I was only offered a $20 discount. Go figure. In the PM, Mike never mentioned anything about the $20 half an hour discount. Therefore who knows if what Zoran told me on the phone was true or not?

That story about that other agency is going to be featured in another SP review that I will be posting here on HUBGFE in the next couple of days.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Winslow said:
Smylee excellent comments as always. I think that Holly is just your girlfriend and here's why. At the end of our session Holly was recommending to me other Roommate sps who she thought I would like. That doesn't sound like much of a girlfriend to me:lol:.

Don't tell BT123 . He thinks he's her boyfriend . Truth is she calls me "daddy" :twisted: .

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Winslow, I would suggest you to see Cassidy but I've read your post that you won't repeat with Entourage in the near future. IMHO doesn't matter how much you spend 5000$ or 50000$, or 500$; we are paying for a service and we should receive what we paid for, what I mean is that your $ is so valuable as mine or anyone else. I agree with Iceman that should have a different rate for girls starting but I don't agree that they should see just exclusive VIP clients. I wouldn't like to use any agency services if I would be denied to see a girl for not be a VIP member or client from this agency. You can be a good client to all agencies as well as have a good time with the girls treating them as you would like to be treated.
Winslow, it's the life, move on and I wish you better luck in your next experience with a SP.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
iceman_dci said:
Winslow:

You seem like a very educated and easy going person. I have no doubt that you carried yourself with the utmost respect and treated Alegra and the Staff at Entourage with same; and you're right on many points.

I'm glad you decided to contact Entourage and had a chance to speak with both Mike and Zoran; it's a shame that the compensation offered doesn't seem to alleviate any of the ill feelings you are having for poor service.

I also agree with Mike in that someone new to the industry should be given a chance; how long that trial period of time is is up to the SP and the Agency. PAL has a great "program" where they launch their new comers to VIP Members only, that being said, VIP Membership was wide open last year and only at the beginning of this year was there a $50.00 fee administered. What I'm trying to get at here is that PAL will "ease" the SP in to the Industry by only offering her to "Seasoned Members" or more experienced Clients.

My belief is that when introducing a new SP, it should involve tiered pricing; this is evident in other Agencies. Once the butterflies are gone and the SP has more experience, then the donation can be raised. This can both a motivator for the SP to raise her service levels and also for the Agency as Clients will see that pricing will match experience and service prompting them to give the newbie a spin and hopefully review and post some constructive criticsm. Services rendered vs. level of donation is

Ice

Ice another excellent post. Obviously you're a sophisticated hobbyist. You make some awesome points in your post. I totally agree with your tiered pricing theory. I've not very familiar with PAL so I can't comment on that agency per say.

I believe that I read somewhere that Roommates has there own type of training program:eek:. When one particular newbie sp started at their agency they had another veteran sp accompany the new sp into the clients room for a surprise duo. I'm sure that particular lucky client wasn't too concerned about the newness of that particular sp?

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
Wilsonjso said:
Winslow, I would suggest you to see Cassidy but I've read your post that you won't repeat with Entourage in the near future. IMHO doesn't matter how much you spend 5000$ or 50000$, or 500$; we are paying for a service and we should receive what we paid for, what I mean is that your $ is so valuable as mine or anyone else. I agree with Iceman that should have a different rate for girls starting but I don't agree that they should see just exclusive VIP clients. I wouldn't like to use any agency services if I would be denied to see a girl for not be a VIP member or client from this agency. You can be a good client to all agencies as well as have a good time with the girls treating them as you would like to be treated.
Winslow, it's the life, move on and I wish you better luck in your next experience with a SP.

Wilson excellent post. I am moving on. I've got some more sp reviews too work on:)

Entourage

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 5
Beenthere123 said:
Perhaps you are right, just should have told him that she was having a bad day!
No EXPLANATION needed !

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
Entourage said:
Perhaps you are right, just should have told him that she was having a bad day!
No EXPLANATION needed !

So Mike if Alegra was having a bad day then why was she working at all? Why didn't Gina cancel my appointment with Alegra? I know that I shouldn't have posted this review. I'm really glad that I'm never using your agency again. Usually my gut instincts are correct. You and Zoran just don't understand what customer service is all about. I actually found your PM to me to be very self-serving and insulting.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Winslow said:
So Mike if Alegra was having a bad day then why was she working at all? Why didn't Gina cancel my appointment with Alegra? I know that I shouldn't have posted this review. I'm really glad that I'm never using your agency again. Usually my gut instincts are correct. You and Zoran just don't understand what customer service is all about. I actually found your PM to me to be very self-serving and insulting.

Wilslow one mistake does not make them the bad guys, I know you are angry witch is understandable but people deserve second chances.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
Wilsonjso said:
I second that.

Fair enough Wilson. I don't want to get banned from HUBGFE over this. It's just not worth it. I really love being a member of HUBGFE and I don't want to press my luck. I wish Entourage all the best and let's hopefully put this review too rest:).

B

Borey the Bald

Winslow said:
Fair enough Wilson. I don't want to get banned from HUBGFE over this. It's just not worth it. I really love being a member of HUBGFE and I don't want to press my luck. I wish Entourage all the best and let's hopefully put this review too rest:).

Smart call.

T

The Dean

Winslow said:

To All HUBGFE Members,

We will NOT ban our members for their HONEST reviews. HUBGFE is a review board, we do share our less than favorable reviews as much as favorable reviews. We do believe that we need to hear all level of reviews as long as they stay in respectable borders.

Entourage

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 5
Winslow said:
Iceman first of all thank you for suggesting that I call the Entourage owner. That was good advice. Here's a funny story. I just received a PM from Mike. He seems like a nice guy as well. However it is quite apparent that both Mike and Zoran have never read Dale Carnegie's book entitled; How to win friends and influence people which ironically I am in the middle of reading myself right now.

Here's a key phrase from Carnegie's book. If out of reading this book you get just one thing--an increased tendency to think always in terms of other people's point of view, and see things from their angle--if you get that one thing out of this book, it may easily prove to be one of the building blocks of your career.

Here's the problem. Both Mike and Zoran never considered things from my point of view. I just paid there agency $150 for a moody sp who treated me like a piece of garbage. All Mike said in his PM is that we must give new sps in the industry a chance to prove themselves. He then went on to say that Alegra had positive reviews before last week and you just happened to see her on a day when she was having personal problems.

Mike then said that I was welcome back at Entourage at anytime and that I was even allowed to see Alegra again if I wanted to. Mike then said that I should have called the agency before posting anything. Never once was any offer of compensation mentioned.

Iceman as usual Smylee is right. It was rather shortsighted on Entourage's part. If Mike would have offered me $50 off my next half an hour session then I would have definitely used Entourage again as they do have some good sps on their roster. I agree with Smylee that there offer of $20 off was insulting.

Here's another twist to the whole story. I'm probably one of the poorer hobbyists on HUBGFE yet I still can afford to spend approximately $5000 this year on hobbying. How much money is Entourage going to get of my $5000? You guessed it. A big fat Zero.

Here's yet another twist to this little story. About a month ago I had a little problem with an sp at a very well known agency. Ironically I was 70-80% to blame for the problem. This agency right away offered me a $50 discount off my next half an hour session. This agency will be getting a nice share of my $5000. Ironically this agency would probably prefer that I go somewhere else but they have agreed to work with me going forward.

Whereas with Entourage I was 0% to blame for the poor session yet I was only offered a $20 discount. Go figure. In the PM, Mike never mentioned anything about the $20 half an hour discount. Therefore who knows if what Zoran told me on the phone was true or not?

That story about that other agency is going to be featured in another SP review that I will be posting here on HUBGFE in the next couple of days.

Is this the book ??

Attachments

• Dale Carnegie.jpg
    Dale Carnegie.jpg
    15.1 KB · Views: 7

Marcus

Joined Feb 14, 2010
Messages 210
Take it easy boys. Things happen in this hobby. We have to learn to live with it.

Winslow, You will not get %100 success with any agency in this industry. But if the agency is professional they will handle the problem more professional manner. My understanding tells me that Entourage is a new agency which they have more than avarage reputation. But they still have to learn to deal with their clients in better manner. On the other hand Winslow you did last what you have suppose to do in the first place. Which is call that agency and let them aware of the problem you had with your date. I am sure it would have been handled way better that way.

My honest opinion is arm wrestling in public forum wont help both side. Mike and Zoran could have handled this in PMs or phone or email and i am sure it would have been resolved way better.

This situation has been discussed million times before and always ended sameway. Either thread has been locked by mods or someone gets banned. And we still dont learn from our mistakes. Here are few points we should get this kind of discussions.

a) If SP is having personal problems For God Sakes dont let her see a client that day! It will never do good for agency. It is not Clients fault if agency let SP works on their bad mood day. At the end Agency will end up trying to clean up the mess has been created.

b) Client should have talk with SP if he is having a bad time. Because the point of seeing a SP to have a good time. Nothing less. If talking with SP to resolve the problem is not working. Do not argue with her. Leave and call the agency. If they dont want to work with you its their lost, not yours. All you can say i wasted my money, but sametime you will learn to spend your money better way.

In this case all i can say both side has mistakes. And i wish they can resolve it.

Once again arm wrestling in public forum wont resolve the problem it will create more mess.

Top Bottom