Made with Love

IN-Call Alegra@Entourage--from a newbie POV

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
This is the first in my newbie POV series of sp reviews. I'm a relatively new hobbyist so maybe my reviews won't be as credible as that of some of the vets here on HUBGFE? The fact that you guys were so supportive of my Kate@Sassy's review has given me the courage to continue reviewing sps here on HUBGFE.

Alegra@Entourage is first up in my newbie POV series. Just because I'm a newbie doesn't mean that I don't do my research. Alegra is very new to the business and yet has had a series of mixed reviews among Toronto hobbyists. I still decided to ignore all the mixed reviews and book myself an appointment with Alegra.

I found Alegra to be absolutely magnificent looking. Alegra has a beautiful face that could definitely be on the cover of a modelling magazine. Alegra's body is also first rate. In fact everything about Alegra's physical appearance is off the charts.

So then you might ask why did I have such an awful session with Alegra? The answer is that Alegra's personality and attitude are quite lacking IMHO. I would definitely not recommend Alegra to the newbie hobbyist out there. It was a very tough session to get through.

Here's an example of what I mean? As I got out of the shower after our session ended Alegra had the television on and was watching a well known soap opera. Alegra just waved to me when I told her that I was ready to leave. Alegra didn't even bother getting up off the bed and seeing me to the door. I found that to be quite rude. That small gesture perfectly symbolized what our entire session was like.

I realize that I'm a newbie but I've never been treated like this by an sp before. I left the Entourage incall in quite a despondent mood. I'm left wondering if the two reviewers who reviewed Alegra here on HUBGFE did in fact see the same sp that I just did?

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
Watching TV and not guiding you to the door is very impolite. Lacking attitude kills the hour you spend your money on. Sorry to hear it Wilslow, have you called the owner?.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
Smooth said:
Watching TV and not guiding you to the door is very impolite. Lacking attitude kills the hour you spend your money on. Sorry to hear it Wilslow, have you called the owner?.

Smooth I just saw Alegra for the half hour. I didn't bother calling the owner because I did wind up having sex with Alegra. We also went through the usual list of acronyms eventhough some of them lasted for literally 30 seconds.

Also Alegra is beautiful looking so it's not like the owner misrepresented her pictures either. I think if I would have called the owner he would have laughed in my face. I also treat all the sps I see with extreme courtesy and respect and I have good hygiene.

Here are a list of some of the sps who've treated me very well both physically and mentally. Kate@Sassy's, Holly@Roommates, Alize@Mirage, Kristen@Roommates and Tyler@Roommates among others. I will be posting more reviews of my sp hobbying experiences during the next couple of days.

Marcus

Joined Feb 14, 2010
Messages 210
Winslow, That is nothing to do with being newbie or pro. Rude person is rude person. I would call agency and let them know about her attitude.

Thanks for the review.

DrAnus

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 238
Thanks you Wilson that is why HUBGFE is important. We read the good and bad reviews and decide where to go. Sorry about your bad experience looking forward to your other reviews.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
mynameismo said:
Winslow besides only waving goodbye what else did she do or not do that you found lacked personality and attitude.

Myname I'm kind of having second thoughts about opening up this whole can of worms. Basically in my limited hobbying experience clients are supposed to suffer in silence if they have a bad session. Bad reviews are mostly frowned upon in this industry.

With that being said Alegra tried to finish me off within 15 minutes of me arriving at the incall. If Alegra had it her way it would have been $150 for a 15 minute session. I finally had to say something to Alegra mid-session. Of course that took all the fun and excitement out of the session.

I basically said to Alegra; "I've only been here 15 minutes?" Alegra wanted me to blow my load at the 15 minute mark. Every other sp that I've seen from Roommates, Sassy's and Mirage has given me the full half an hour. Some of these other sessions have been better then others mind you but why is it my responsibility to have to tell the sp how to do her job?

Isn't that why you go to a reputable agency in the first place? Ironically out of all the sps that I've seen so far; Alegra is IMHO the prettiest one with Kristen@RM being a very close second.

Rip

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 12
Hi Winslow I am new playing the hobby as you call it here. I will only see what the senior members here suggest for me and hoping bad attitude sp would not cross my path.

jagger

Joined Feb 7, 2010
Messages 173
Not a good way to fritter away your bones winslow, this little one needs a reality check. Sorry dude we are in this together and hope Mike gives her a warning of some sort.

Winslow

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,966
iceman_dci said:
Mike from Entourage monitors these reviews quite well. My first step would have been to call him; I think he's a reasonable man and would hopefully try to work something out with you. Of course, there's another side to the story and he would obviously want to get that from Alegra.

I'm sorry that you had a bad session, It happens and we've all been through it. I would definitely give Mike a call and as long as you're respectful, you will get an objective ear.

Iceman I took your advice and just got off the phone with Zoran who I believe is a co-owner of Entourage? We had a pleasant conversation and Zoran admitted that Alegra's bad mood and distant personality the day that I saw her had absolutely nothing to do with me.

Alegra was experiencing some personal problems in her own life the day I saw her and in hindsight shouldn't have worked that day. Zoran offered me a $20 discount on my next half an hour booking with another Entourage sp. I believe that Zoran was very fair with me as I did wind up spending the full half an hour with Alegra.

I will use Entourage again but not for awhile. Zoran is a nice guy and was very pleasant and cordial with me on the phone. In return I was also very pleasant and calm when I was talking to Zoran.

E

Emperor

Winslow said:
Basically in my limited hobbying experience clients are supposed to suffer in silence if they have a bad session.

Not on our site Winslow we encourage all reviews as long as its done tastefully.

Winslow said:
Bad reviews are mostly frowned upon in this industry.

Again HUBGFE caters to real people and real reviews. Agencies and independents SP will be our paying customers but we will always maintain our integrity. iceman did have a good point to always call agency owners if you have a terrible expirience. Always 2 sides to a story.

smylee52

Joined Nov 16, 2009
Messages 558
Winslow said:
Iceman I took your advice and just got off the phone with Zoran who I believe is a co-owner of Entourage? We had a pleasant conversation and Zoran admitted that Alegra's bad mood and distant personality the day that I saw her had absolutely nothing to do with me.

Alegra was experiencing some personal problems in her own life the day I saw her and in hindsight shouldn't have worked that day. Zoran offered me a $20 discount on my next half an hour booking with another Entourage sp. I believe that Zoran was very fair with me as I did wind up spending the full half an hour with Alegra.

I will use Entourage again but not for awhile. Zoran is a nice guy and was very pleasant and cordial with me on the phone. In return I was also very pleasant and calm when I was talking to Zoran.

Thx for the review and the warning . Problems in her personal life is a euphimism for unprofessional in this game . No excuse for disrespectful behaviour to a hobbyist who has done nothing to earn it .

$20 offer is also an insult . If the agency believes the SP failed to make your day better because she has issues a full complimentary session should be provided .

About this Discussion

39 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom