Made with Love

Akira Yofu - 5247

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Met Akira last night.

Arrived at her hotel, got the room number and made my way to her suite. No games played or time-wasting on her part.

She opened the door and smiled at me as I walked in.

First Impressions:

She is very young and very attractive. If you walk out after seeing her as you enter the door, go immediately to the eye doctor and get your eyes checked, for Akira is one of the most attractive girls I have seen in the industry. If I had to list how she ranks on my ALL-TIME list, I would say:

1. Asian Angela
2. Sophia (Kelly Girls, retired)
3. Akira

So, as you can see, she is the 3rd best-looking girl I have ever seen in the past 7 years. She ranks highly.

Akira has 100% GND look, but in a Japanese appearence, as she was born in Japan, but raised in Canada. She isn't sexy in a stripper sort of way, but is absolutely beautiful. Very, very attractive girl. I can't stress that enough. Her breasts are Cs, not Ds. She is also a true spinner. Akira is tall, but one can be tall and still can be a spinner. Akira has a great bum, flat stomach, beatiful toes, nice hands and a pretty face. She has nice lips, nice nose, cute ears that stick out a little bit when her hair is pushed to the side, and suprisingly nice teeth (most Japanese girls have bad teeth, but since Akira was raised in Canada, I guess her parents took her to the dentist often as is accustom in Canada amonst our population. Her teeth are actually remarkably nice.

When I walked in, Akira asked me to place donation on table. I did. She then asked me to take a shower and use mouthwash, which I did. I went back and met her on the bed. She started off with a very good BJ and then we initiated and finished in one position - doggy. As I said, Akira has a great bum, so doggy is a position you might want to try with her.

I returned to the shower to wash up, got dressed and talked to her for a little while because I still had time left. Akira is very straight-forward and doesn't deceive, nor does she have a jaded attitude. Really nice girl. She is rather open and honest and she actually pays attention to what you discuss and is happy to partake in the conversation. She also talks equally in terms of sharing the conversation. She isn't quiet but she also doesn't try to dominate the conversation while talking.

Overall:

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude: 8.5/10
Service: 9/10
Skill: 7.5/10
Value: 7.5/10

Her donation is 150 per HH.

Recommend: Yes, 100%.

Geppetto

Joined Sep 26, 2015
Messages 37
I've seen all 3 ladies, I posted a review on Akira two weeks ago and for me I would rate them.
1- Akira Yofu
2- Asian Angela
3- Vietnamese Sinthia
All three ladies are great.

dingwall

Reviewer
Joined May 29, 2010
Messages 105
Thanks for the review. She looks gorgeous and it is nice to see a 45 minute option. One question: Are her breasts natural?

Met Akira last night.

Arrived at her hotel, got the room number and made my way to her suite. No games played or time-wasting on her part.

She opened the door and smiled at me as I walked in.

First Impressions:

She is very young and very attractive. If you walk out after seeing her as you enter the door, go immediately to the eye doctor and get your eyes checked, for Akira is one of the most attractive girls I have seen in the industry. If I had to list how she ranks on my ALL-TIME list, I would say:

1. Asian Angela
2. Sophia (Kelly Girls, retired)
3. Akira

So, as you can see, she is the 3rd best-looking girl I have ever seen in the past 7 years. She ranks highly.

Akira has 100% GND look, but in a Japanese appearence, as she was born in Japan, but raised in Canada. She isn't sexy in a stripper sort of way, but is absolutely beautiful. Very, very attractive girl. I can't stress that enough. Her breasts are Cs, not Ds. She is also a true spinner. Akira is tall, but one can be tall and still can be a spinner. Akira has a great bum, flat stomach, beatiful toes, nice hands and a pretty face. She has nice lips, nice nose, cute ears that stick out a little bit when her hair is pushed to the side, and suprisingly nice teeth (most Japanese girls have bad teeth, but since Akira was raised in Canada, I guess her parents took her to the dentist often as is accustom in Canada amonst our population. Her teeth are actually remarkably nice.

When I walked in, Akira asked me to place donation on table. I did. She then asked me to take a shower and use mouthwash, which I did. I went back and met her on the bed. She started off with a very good BJ and then we initiated and finished in one position - doggy. As I said, Akira has a great bum, so doggy is a position you might want to try with her.

I returned to the shower to wash up, got dressed and talked to her for a little while because I still had time left. Akira is very straight-forward and doesn't deceive, nor does she have a jaded attitude. Really nice girl. She is rather open and honest and she actually pays attention to what you discuss and is happy to partake in the conversation. She also talks equally in terms of sharing the conversation. She isn't quiet but she also doesn't try to dominate the conversation while talking.

Overall:

Face: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Attitude: 8.5/10
Service: 9/10
Skill: 7.5/10
Value: 7.5/10

Her donation is 150 per HH.

Recommend: Yes, 100%.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Dingwall,

Great thing about Akira is she offers that 45 minutes service with MSOG. That is a good deal. $200 for 45 minutes with MSOG. And she offers greek for $80 extra.

She is really a great option if you like Oriental girls.

Really nice looking (not sexy, but GND beautiful). Nice body. Nice everything. One of the best in the industry right now.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
FYI,

Akira is in Cambridge right now. She is here today and tomorrow as well.

Saves us the drive into Toronto @ $50 cost for most of us.

Exceptionally attactive asian SP. Very pretty feet.

akira.yofu.1.jpg

akira.yofu.2.jpg

Holy Shit. That is one attractive lady.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Asia treating you well buddy?.

Thanks guys for the comparisons.

If you don't visit Akira, I promise you are missing out. She is a top 5 Asian girl in the industry right now. She is MSOG and offers greek, SUPER GORGEOUS and has the most beautiful feet I have seen on a lady.

I will book with her at least another 5 times before the year finishes.

Top Bottom