Made with Love
Pure Pleasure Spa
Mirage Entertainment

IN-Call Ahhh...Billie...Finally

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Ever since I came back to the hobby in August, I've had my eye on this little spark plug. I must have tried to book her 20 times over the past few months. But this week was my week and when I called yesterday and was told she was coming in the afternoon I jumped on it like a giddy little schoolboy.

I made my way down to the incall location and Billie opened the door. I was instantly smiling to see such a beautiful smile greeting me with these light brown eyes that were gleaming briightly and immediately captivated me. This girl oozes sex appeal from head to toe and she was sporting a gorgeous tan, having just got back from a vacation. As I followed her into the room, I could see her delectable bum and petite all natural figure. I was ready to rumble!

Hopped in the shower and when I got I out she was there to already getting comfortable and taking off her bra. We talked for a bit and she really is a sweet down to earth girl. The she made a move and started to LFK and then DFK a bit. I sucked on her beautiful nipples and made my way down to her gorgeous shaved kitty....mmm....what a peach. She was very responsive so I stayed down there for a quite a while, it was my pleasure as she tasted great. I stuck to it until she said she was close, and then turned on the after burners...it felt great to bring her to a climax. "You are a treat!" she says, "I'm glad I met you!" Let me tell you the feeling is mutual! She then goes down for BBBJ and voraciously plays with my jr. Mixing some DT in there with some great head turns and movement and lots eye contact which got me so hot. I need to have more of her peach and we do some 69 which was great.
She tells me it's been a while for her so she may be quite tight....we put on the cover and she takes me in squatting CG and starts to work her way up and down, the look on her face as she takes me in was memorable and it felt really awesome. She starts to pump me and then switches to normal CG as I grab her bum and pound from the bottom. Then we switch to Doggie in front of the mirror, the position to end all positions for me. We go at it hard and she is saying things like "I Love Your Cock!" and I cant take it no more and have a great first SOG.

I take a few minutes to recover and she is laying there on her stomach with her beautiful legs all contorted and I am like wow are you flexible! She tells me she has a background in gymnastics and dance and she has some great dreams out there that I am sure she will fulfill very successfully. We then check the clock and say let's go again! She goes down to wake Jr. up with lots of saliva and slurping. She also has a great BBBJ/HJ combination moving up and down on me that got me very hard pretty quick. We try another round as my jr. is much more difficult with condoms on the 2nd round, we do some great RCG in fornt of the mirror and she is loving it and making some great sounds, I am loving the view in the mirror and seeing this sunshine girl riding me. Then we try mish but in the transition the condom gives me too many problems so we make an executive decision and rip it off. We switch to more 69 because I love eating her and she is really doing wonders on Jr. The as I get closer she turn around and gives me some great BBBJ with her hand sliding up and down my shaft and I let her now I am going to blow...she points my jr. over her beasts and I unload my 2nd SOG in a great COB.

I showered up and we chatted some more about how we would love to see each other again and sooner rather than later! She said she would make sure I will have an easier time seeing her from now on :)

Billie is an awesome girl, makes you feel like you met the California girl of your dreams. I would totally recommend and repeat. Thanks to Sara @ RM for helping make this happen and to Billie for being so amazing!

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
Wow, amazing review HW; I'm glad that you had a great time with her, I'm trying to meet her for a long time too, but our schedules never match so far; I hope she works on the weekend someday and I have success of book her. Thanks for sharing buddy, I saw her on your Favourites list and it's an endorsement to me keep trying to book her for 20 or 30 times more.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Excellent review HW you are a persistent fellow, 21st time is a charm.

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
Was trying to book her 21 times before seeing her worth it? It sure seems like it! Great review.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
billdong said:
HW, was she better than you expected or just about right.

With the strong reviews on her beauty and service I would say she was exactly as expected. Her personaility and attitude though was higher than I expected and we shared a lot in common. She is a very a sweet person too.

B

Beenthere123

About time bud, amazing review.

BTW she is a good lier :twisted: : "I Love Your Cock", "You are a treat!, "I'm glad I met you!"

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165
like winning a lottery seeing Billie.. i'm happy you got to experience such a sexy and classy lady Heatwave!! And your right! what a great personality,one of coolest girls i've met! and 2SOG NIIIIICE

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 503
Great review HW. I'm glad you had a great time.

Heatwaves76 said:
Ever since I came back to the hobby in August, I've had my eye on this little spark plug. I must have tried to book her 20 times over the past few months.

That's actually not too bad HW, I've been trying to hook up with Billie since Fall 2008 and I still haven't had the opportunity to see her yet, LOL

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Great review.

Billie is also on my TDL since last summer. Sometimes there might be "Call" beside her name, but her schedule this week is completely blank. What made you call RM?

D

Demien2k5

Nice review HW76 - I saw Billie this afternoon for 3.5 and had an equally enjoyable time. She's a great girl and although in some respects, I think I may have taken her a bit by surprise [I'm really fugly], overall I think we really clicked and had a terrific session.

When I have a few spare moment, will post a review to share my experience as well. Glad you finally saw her - she told me today she very much enjoyed your session yesterday as well and thought you were a great guy! (When the lady tells another dude she hopes you come back, ya' can't ask for more than, right bud~!?) ;)

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Another amazing review. And another to one that is on my TDL, but have not seen.
I am glad you had a great time.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
SloCumHeat said:
Great review.

Billie is also on my TDL since last summer. Sometimes there might be "Call" beside her name, but her schedule this week is completely blank. What made you call RM?

I was just doing my usual rounds and called a few other agencies as well, but when RM said Billie was coming in that day....my plans for the day were set!

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
king21 said:
Your preserverance paid off!, Billie is definitely worth the wait!, she is just a little firecracker,

Do you see some Ali Larter in her facially?

Sure it's there but very slightly...I tend to not put too much stock in Celebrity comparisons, they are verrry subjective. For example, the first time I saw Julia @ Mirage, she resembled Jennifer Love Hewitt, but perhaps I was looking for the similarities beacuase what I read earlier. In general, most of these ladies look hot on their own and I think the comparisons help validate that they are very attractive. Back to Billie, her hair is shorter now then in the pics so keep that in mind with the Larter comparison.

JackassJack

Joined Feb 13, 2010
Messages 558
Thanks for the review HW. She sounds incredible. I have a full list of RM TDL. She moved up in RM TDL.

Top Bottom