Made with Love

Agency and Indies - Post your Reviews on your sites

F

Fuggedabouditt

Why aren't more of you posting links to the reviews on the different boards?

Isn't this advantageous to your business? I see some that have reviews submitted to the site/agency/indy exclusively, but as discussed here, that doesn't leave the buyer with a sense of honesty.

sexyfriendstorontoo

Advertiser
Joined Jul 7, 2014
Messages 4,606
Why aren't more of you posting links to the reviews on the different boards?

Isn't this advantageous to your business? I see some that have reviews submitted to the site/agency/indy exclusively, but as discussed here, that doesn't leave the buyer with a sense of honesty.

As an agency we advertise companionship because advertising more then that is illegal. Most reviews are very explicit and might cause issues and question what we actually provide. For what I know all of the reviews are just a fantasies that you guys are sharing with each other and I am happy that you guys are writing them but I wouldn't link them to our website because of legal issues.

F

Fuggedabouditt

As an agency we advertise companionship because advertising more then that is illegal. Most reviews are very explicit and might cause issues and question what we actually provide. For what I know all of the reviews are just a fantasies that you guys are sharing with each other and I am happy that you guys are writing them but I wouldn't link them to our website because of legal issues.

Thank for that. I guess C36 plays a part in this and I didn't realize although, other agencies who do post proprietary reviews on their sites, still exist. Perhaps they feel they are immune as they can be just as explicit.

sexyfriendstorontoo

Advertiser
Joined Jul 7, 2014
Messages 4,606
Thank for that. I guess C36 plays a part in this and I didn't realize although, other agencies who do post proprietary reviews on their sites, still exist. Perhaps they feel they are immune as they can be just as explicit.

From what I understand LE is after people who are forcing / pimping, trafficking ladies, underage, selling drugs and ect. and obviously we are not involved in that but I would rather be safe then sorry and not link the reviews. HUBGFE does an awesome job in putting all of the reviews under agency log book so it's super easy to find. I wish Red and Blue boards would start doing the same.

E

ERecTile

Couldn't you add links to reviews on your site? That way there's no actual review on your site, and guys will come herearly to read them.

Jasper

Joined Sep 26, 2013
Messages 883
Makes more sense to use the review boards to post reviews. :writing:

You can't expect agencies to post negative reviews, they're in the business to promote themselves.

sexyfriendstorontoo

Advertiser
Joined Jul 7, 2014
Messages 4,606
Couldn't you add links to reviews on your site? That way there's no actual review on your site, and guys will come herearly to read them.

If I put links on our website only review board members will be able to access reviews anyways. They might as well log in to their account and look for reviews themselves. Plus adding links could make things for us more complicated in terms of the new law so I would rather be safe then sorry.

A-Legend

Joined Nov 3, 2014
Messages 263
If I put links on our website only review board members will be able to access reviews anyways. They might as well log in to their account and look for reviews themselves. Plus adding links could make things for us more complicated in terms of the new law so I would rather be safe then sorry.

So other agencies don't care if they are breaking the law or they are hoping it doesn't get enforced?.

Azura Rose

Joined Jun 26, 2015
Messages 65
For me, I would consider choice quotes and a link to a review if the review was not explicit, but even then I would want permission from the review writer before using their words on my website. I want them to be able to say no if they're concerned in any way about their handle or review being linked outside the board. I want to be as respectful of a reviewer's privacy and consent as they are to me and mine. Luckily the few reviews I've had have all been great and wouldn't implicate either of us, but again, I'd want permission first.

Top Bottom