Made with Love

Age you broke your cherry and with whom?

H

HOF

Oh how I remember LORI

We met when we were 12 and started hangin' out together. In the February, we actually started dating (boy did we have to break in our parents too), but we were always together. She would attend all the sports that I played with my parents and her parents came too. I would go to her dance rehearsals and performances, my parents would go to her performances. Christ, our families started having holiday dinners together. She had 2 older sisters and an older brother, it was all good.

We had missed around heavy fondling and started performing orally on each other. I'll never forget the first time she went down on me, she said, "Don't pee in my mouth." Ok, I didn't pee, but I sure as hell came alot! She liked it and made me kiss her! LMAO. Oh well, it's my stuff so what!

We had started discussing taking each other's virginity, and Lori suggested that she would give it up to me on my 13th birthday in July as her birthday wasn't until October! Off I went to the pharmacy, I bought a 12 pack of trojan lubed condoms. I remember paying for them and the cashier giving me a look. I said, "Is there a problem." Off I go, now where to hide them in my house because my mother was the greatest private detective in our house! LMAO. Ah, got it the perfect place, the subbuteo soccer game. She'll never look there!

It's July 11, and Lori is coming with us to our cottage in the Wiarton area. I pack the condoms deep into my gym bag. Now the cottage has been made into a house, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, eat in kitchen, living room, sun room and large deck. The master bedroom is in the middle, so we're screwed can't sneak into her room. That's fine, the plan was to go out in the canoe on berford lake and do it there. Well, it's now July 13th, my birthday and we know what's gonna happen RIGHT! My parents said they were goin' into Wiarton and asked what we were goin' to do. I said that we'd like to go out in the canoe, which wasn't a problem. My parents said, they would be about 3 hours.

Lori and I waited 20 minutes, jumped into my bed and started fondling, kissing, orally pleasuring each other; then I grabbed the TROJAN, placed it on and slowly penetrated Lori. I kept asking if she was okay because she looked like it hurt. She said, "I'm fine, just be gentle." Eventually, it became easier on her and we were like bucking broncos, we tried missionary, spooning and doggy. While in doggy, I asked Lori if I could put it in her bum? She said, Ok try it. Well, it didn't work very well with the condom on, so I said we can do it without a condom (Before HIV/AIDS). Lori asked me, "Can I get pregnant from anal sex?" I said no way but I didn't know either! LOL. Anyway, we sealed the deal with me creaming in her bum, cleaned up, grabbed the canoe off to the lake, where we repeated our sexcapades out on the lake. Not very comfortable, but fun nonetheless. We were not virgins anymore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ9QVHWWSy4

Oh what did I do with the used condoms! Well, I put them in a baggy, dug a small hole at the back of the cottage and buried them. LOL

Lori and I stayed steady for 3 years. At 16 her dad got transferred to East of Toronto, and we tried to stay together but there was just so much temptation for both of us. We parted friends and are friends to this very day!

Dickwood

Joined Mar 23, 2010
Messages 48
HOF said:
Oh how I remember LORI

We met when we were 12 and started hangin' out together. In the February, we actually started dating (boy did we have to break in our parents too), but we were always together. She would attend all the sports that I played with my parents and her parents came too. I would go to her dance rehearsals and performances, my parents would go to her performances. Christ, our families started having holiday dinners together. She had 2 older sisters and an older brother, it was all good.

We had missed around heavy fondling and started performing orally on each other. I'll never forget the first time she went down on me, she said, "Don't pee in my mouth." Ok, I didn't pee, but I sure as hell came alot! She liked it and made me kiss her! LMAO. Oh well, it's my stuff so what!

We had started discussing taking each other's virginity, and Lori suggested that she would give it up to me on my 13th birthday in July as her birthday wasn't until October! Off I went to the pharmacy, I bought a 12 pack of trojan lubed condoms. I remember paying for them and the cashier giving me a look. I said, "Is there a problem." Off I go, now where to hide them in my house because my mother was the greatest private detective in our house! LMAO. Ah, got it the perfect place, the subbuteo soccer game. She'll never look there!

It's July 11, and Lori is coming with us to our cottage in the Wiarton area. I pack the condoms deep into my gym bag. Now the cottage has been made into a house, 3 bedrooms, 2 baths, eat in kitchen, living room, sun room and large deck. The master bedroom is in the middle, so we're screwed can't sneak into her room. That's fine, the plan was to go out in the canoe on berford lake and do it there. Well, it's now July 13th, my birthday and we know what's gonna happen RIGHT! My parents said they were goin' into Wiarton and asked what we were goin' to do. I said that we'd like to go out in the canoe, which wasn't a problem. My parents said, they would be about 3 hours.

Lori and I waited 20 minutes, jumped into my bed and started fondling, kissing, orally pleasuring each other; then I grabbed the TROJAN, placed it on and slowly penetrated Lori. I kept asking if she was okay because she looked like it hurt. She said, "I'm fine, just be gentle." Eventually, it became easier on her and we were like bucking broncos, we tried missionary, spooning and doggy. While in doggy, I asked Lori if I could put it in her bum? She said, Ok try it. Well, it didn't work very well with the condom on, so I said we can do it without a condom (Before HIV/AIDS). Lori asked me, "Can I get pregnant from anal sex?" I said no way but I didn't know either! LOL. Anyway, we sealed the deal with me creaming in her bum, cleaned up, grabbed the canoe off to the lake, where we repeated our sexcapades out on the lake. Not very comfortable, but fun nonetheless. We were not virgins anymore https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQ9QVHWWSy4

Oh what did I do with the used condoms! Well, I put them in a baggy, dug a small hole at the back of the cottage and buried them. LOL

Lori and I stayed steady for 3 years. At 16 her dad got transferred to East of Toronto, and we tried to stay together but there was just so much temptation for both of us. We parted friends and are friends to this very day!

Wow nice story Hof, do you still do her now?.

About this Discussion

29 Replies
7K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom