Made with Love

IN-Call Adventures of PD-Sebelle@Exquisite

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
PD was in the mood some French Cdn amour. One thing that I can't get in the States is hot French Canadians. Sebelle has got to be the best of the best. She's hot, smoking body, talks hockey, and gives amazing head. Once she greets you at the door, you know you are about to embark on a sexual journey.

I was a bit glum when I saw her for our session, things quickly changed once she planted those sexy lips on mine. She went down on me complete with BLS, lots of sexy eye contact, and DT. Had me saying, "Mon Dieu" over and over again. Switched to some 69 to get a taste and it was oh so sweet. FS was great but pales in comparision to Sebelle's oral skills.

Will I repeat? Absolument :razz:

Last edited:

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
smoking body, talks hockey, and gives amazing head

The perfect woman I'd say. :)

I've seen Sebelle once and still think about her occasionally when I'm in the shower

B

Beenthere123

Good stuff PD seen her a couple of times and the babe is addictive. Great DT skills and have to agree one of the best there is. Did she put an ice cube in her mouth before sucking your small winnie bud ?

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
Beenthere123 said:
Good stuff PD seen her a couple of times and the babe is addictive. Great DT skills and have to agree one of the best there is. Did she put an ice cube in her mouth before sucking your small winnie bud ?

Ice cube yes. Small Winnie bud?

_ _

Joined Dec 14, 2009
Messages 432
Beenthere123 said:

PD, excellent review. BT, I love the ice cube BBBJ. 3 is an expert at that. Heaven.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
Iambad said:
"Mon Dieu" PD how often do you hobby?.

I hobby when I want to/when I can. Not a brag but I've gone through roughly 6k so far this year. About 20-25 girls with some multi hours thrown in. To think of it, I haven't had a duo yet this year.

DrAnus

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 238
PokerDude said:
I hobby when I want to/when I can. Not a brag but I've gone through roughly 6k so far this year. About 20-25 girls with some multi hours thrown in. To think of it, I haven't had a duo yet this year.

Wow want to be my friend PD will carry your wallet.:razz:

Sebelle will be on chat line this Sunday you going to tease her then?.

D

Demien2k5

PokerDude said:

Ahhh...a man after my own heart! I'm definitely fan PD, definitely a fan. Party on Dude! :mrgreen:

Top Bottom