Made with Love

IN-Call Adventures of PD-Jemma @ Mirage

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
Just had to get this review out before she's in the lounge tonight...

I recently had the extreme pleasure of seeing this young hottie. From the moment the door opened, I knew I was done for. Jemma is a knockout with a gorgeous smile and seductive eyes. She laid a nice kiss on me and hung up my coat. I put the donation down and excused myself to the shower while grinning ear to ear. I came into the bedroom and she was waiting for me in a sexy bra and panty combo.

We talk for a bit and on with the DFK. I was a bit tired going into this session but I woke up in an instant once our lips touched. We made out for a good 5 minutes or so. I could have gone the whole session just making out with Jemma and would have left a happy man.

I asked her to take off the top and bottom slowly. The bra came off first and I was was like wow. Then the panties came off and I was like Gawddamn. Her ass is outrageous. Out of this world. My head exploded...guess both the little one and big one.

BBBJ started slow and steady. She gradually worked up both the speed and intensity. DATY was amazing. She has such a sweet tasty little lunch box. On with the rubber and off to the races. MPOS but doggie was my fave by far. Jemma is much more of a GFE than a PSE. She's more of take direction than take charge kind of girl. I swear at one point I forgot I was paying for it. That's how good the experience was for me.

Looks are highly subjective but take my word for it, she is a doll. I enjoyed every facet of our encounter. The best part is Jemma is now in Toronto full time. Go see her boys, but make sure you make room for me :D

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
Re: Adventures of PD-Jemma @ Mirage

Looking for brownie points when you chat with her dude? :) . Once she sees your review she may favorite you.

In the serious note thanks for a fun review to read.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

mynameismo said:
Looking for brownie points when you chat with her dude? :) . Once she sees your review she may favorite you.

In the serious note thanks for a fun review to read.

Not at all. I saw Cassidy the weekend she was in the lounge but was too lazy to post a review in time.

toocooldude

Joined Nov 27, 2009
Messages 347

I know the feeling also PD "I swear at one point I forgot I was paying for it". Great review and I must also get out of my lazy mode and start writing old reviews.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

toocooldude said:
I know the feeling also PD "I swear at one point I forgot I was paying for it". Great review and I must also get out of my lazy mode and start writing old reviews.

Thanks. I'm guilty of that myself and only reviewed 2 out my last 12 encounters. Just sitting at home drinking and watching football. Going to see if I can put a couple of more up today.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229

Beenthere123 said:
Damn dude great review I still to see this babe our schedules never meet. Chatting with her today will do.

BT123, trust me you have got to see her. I know the women you like and she fits in perfectly.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471

Beenthere123 said:
PokerDude said:
BT123, trust me you have got to see her. I know the women you like and she fits in perfectly.

Thanks dude HW keeps reminding me. Will call Ravi tomorrow to pre-book her.
That would be a good idea. When Jemma is on schedule, she gets booked up very quickly. BT123, trust me, you will not regret seeing her.

D

Demien2k5

Aside from all the sexual hotness, Jemma is one of the nicest, most down to earth and approachable girls in the game today. Really seems to have an intuitive nature that knows just what each guy wants, needs and hopes for from a woman out of each session. Absolutely one of my most enjoyable experiences in the last 10 years.

She even forgave me for badly bruising her lip during some aggressive back and forth during our very first encounter...man I was so embarrassed! Looked like she'd been tattooed inside her lower lip...she goes and shows Becky in the next room and Becky laughs and says "That is SO HOT!" Go figure.... :lol:

F

FunnyFace

I have met with Jemma for a short time after my duo session with Becky and Britney.. Jemma is very funny lady!!

Fire-alarm came off at the building right at end of my duo session.. and Jemma said.. what did you all do in there? whole building alarm came off!!... :D

Top Bottom