Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Playmates Toronto

IN-Call Adventrues of PD-Keissy at DM

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
Saw this French Canadian sweetheart last month and was so glad I did. Not a big fan of the two tone blonde/black hair but it works on her. Keissy greeted me with a warm kiss and her big smile had me jumping for joy. She didn't take compliments very well as she's really modest and probably thought I was spitting game at her. I do give her extra points for being so funny. She doesn't have any tats and looks like her pics.

Keissy has a nice set of bolt ons. Once I jumped out of the shower, we started with DFK and I worked my way down to her tits. BBBJ had me saying Mon Dieu and we went into 69 for a bit. I had to feed that French kitty. MPOS had me sweating. Another shower after the sexercise and we chatted a bit. Keissy was playing with my Johnson and it was time for a highlight reel BBBJ/BLS CIM combo. Some days you feel lucky to be alive, today I just felt plain lucky.

I had so much fun that I wanted to extend for another hour but decided that I'd probably see her in another week or two. I tried just before she left but our schedules couldn't match up. Keissy, I'll be seeing you again and again :razz:

4Times

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 306
Nice job PD. Have wanted to see Keissy for a while. Trying to extend is a big endorsement in my books. Where would you place her service wise to to Hailey/Cassidy/Jemma/

billdong

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 278
Good call PD save the dough for another session with her, the pop is always better the first time.:cool:

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
4Times said:
Nice job PD. Have wanted to see Keissy for a while. Trying to extend is a big endorsement in my books. Where would you place her service wise to to Hailey/Cassidy/Jemma/

In line with Hailey as she offers CIM. Bubbly like Jemma. 4X, I think you'd like her.

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
billdong said:
Good call PD save the dough for another session with her, the pop is always better the first time.:cool:

It's more like saving up the energy and sperm. I've had two sessions since I met this hottie in the real world. Things are cooling off a bit so I'll be back to a session a week in no time. My TDL is only the Best of the Best these days. I've cut it from about 40 to 15. Saving my cream for the cream of the crop :lol:

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
4Times said:

I haven't greeked Hailey (yet) but Keissy hinted I'll get some next time I see her lol.

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
king21 said:
Does she not have the best butt in the biz?, totally slappable, spankable, and you can definitely bounce quarters off of it!
I have to agree with you on that one. :)

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
Excellent review of one of my favourites, PD. Keissy is definitely a cool, funloving lady who will give you a good time. Can't wait for my next appointment with her.

KR

PokerDude

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 229
king21 said:
Thanks for review PD.

Does she not have the best butt in the biz?, totally slappable, spankable, and you can definitely bounce quarters off of it!

Her ass is on par with Jemma's

About this Discussion

17 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom