Made with Love

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
I thought this was a TOFTT as I had never seen a review on Adrianna, but there are lots when she was Ginger @ DM. I have never booked with G-spot before. The phone girl was sweet and booking was a breeze at a nice dowtown hotel.

You can see what Adrianna looks like in her pics, but a few additional descriptors will help. She is now brunette which I think looks good on her. She looked kinda tough and sultry in the pics, but she is actually super friendly,chatty and goofy (in a good way). Adrianna is not young,she is not a spinner and she is not super toned. This all sounds bad but it's not. It's just that she's maybe 28, has had a kid and doesn't work out with Sebelle.

She greeted me wearing white lace thigh highs, lace panties and a bra. She gave me a big hug and " OMG, you're hot". Now I haven't been called hot in about 15 years ( even then it was by a doctor with a thermometer in his hand ). She's really easy to talk with and totally frank, especially when it comes to talking about the sex. Use any terms you want to and she's happy. i could comfortably say " I want a prolonged blowjob, then fuck your face before flipping you over and fucking your ass" and she would reply, " OK, sounds awesome" I didn't actually ask that,but pretty close.

On to the important paragraph (most of you who know my reviews likely start with this one anyway). After the shower I joined her on the bed. LFK only, but very responsive to the soft exploration. Small tits, smooth kitty. We moved to the big armchair where I sat and she got on her knees. She proceeded to give me probably the best blowjob of my life. This is not gagging jackhammer DT, rather a prologed sensual exploration of my cock. BLS,taint,shaft licking,head sucking, slow DT and that corkscrew manoeuvre with her hand ,softly moaning the whole time....oh my. I stood up and she sucked on her knees. I said, " I want to fuck your face". She just kept the cock in her mouth and dropped her hands to the tops of her thighs. She opened her mouth while I took a good 20 or 30 strokes without a break

I was going to pop so we jumped on the bed for more head,then the cover came on. She sat at the edge of the bed and said "come over here". Got into some awesome standing mish. Knees bent back,then feet over my shoulders then legs up in the air and together, pushing open that soft clam just like in her last pic. This girl is not super toned, but trust me she is tight! She is also very vocal non stop.

Flipped into doggie and seeing that it's an Olympic year I asked if we could Greek. " Sure, I love that ! " she squealed. She tossed back some lube to me and I thumbed her ring while we continued in K9. Greek was great, especially as I pounded her ass while she lay flat on her tummy, but frankly her pussy felt better. I was approaching lift off so I pulled out,pulled of the bag and found myself banging that lubed up ass italian style. This is a fantastic ass. It's not small,but full with soft soft skin. I just humped while I pushed her cheeks together like a titty fuck. She moaned away eventually saying, " Yeah! Cum all over my ass "......................I did as I was told til her ass looked like a glazed donut at Tim Horton's ( Mmmmmmm.....donut ). She lay there breathing hard and said " you've got a really nice dick".....I've always thought so.

We had a lot to talk about and had a nice post coital time. 15 minutes left, I asked if we could go again and she said no. Excuse me? I was shocked and disappointed to say the least. She was sweet about it but said she just doesn't offer MSOG in a 1 hour session. Wow.

Anyway, other than that little bomb I had an awesome time, felt great on the ride back to work and think I might repeat for that bbbj. ( next time a hh or 90 mins )

B

Beenthere123

Now I haven't been called hot in about 15 years ( even then it was by a doctor with a thermometer in his hand )

her ass looked like a glazed donut at Tim Horton's ( Mmmmmmm.....donut )

Bud will invite you to my next party to entertain my friends, fuck bring Iceman with you.

She opened her mouth while I took a good 20 or 30 strokes without a break

My time of babe. Thanks for the entertainment Olayda.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
severeaddicted said:
No way you can have so much fun with one woman no way. Fine just jealous the mileage you got awesome review Olayda.

thanks SA, although I'm not sure I got any particular mileage. She's just a fun girl and she made me feel pretty relaxed.
Mileage would have been 2 SOG

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
iceman_dci said:
You got it BT!! I think Olayda and I have the same writing styles and could probably start a story and I would just look over to Olayda and he would kick in with a quip with absolutely no effort...Martin and Lewis I tells ya!!

I've been wanting to pound Adrianna's ass for quite some time, but again, not a downtown guy very frequently, but I'm starting to see the definite rewards!! Excellent review my friend!!

I guess we'd have to do a MMF to write that story Ice.........uhh, that aint gonna happen

btw, Adrianna's ass is a bit like the one in your signature, a little smaller tho

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Beenthere123 said:
Now I haven't been called hot in about 15 years ( even then it was by a doctor with a thermometer in his hand )

her ass looked like a glazed donut at Tim Horton's ( Mmmmmmm.....donut )

Bud will invite you to my next party to entertain my friends, fuck bring Iceman with you.

She opened her mouth while I took a good 20 or 30 strokes without a break

My time of babe. Thanks for the entertainment Olayda.

Anytime dude. Glad you liked it ( glad you read it :) )

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,563
Nice review Olayda, I have seen a couple of times as she bounced around the different agencies. Nice to see she has kept up her service levels.

Last edited:

Knight Rider

Joined Nov 14, 2009
Messages 1,471
olayda said:
She moaned away eventually saying, " Yeah! Cum all over my ass "......................I did as I was told til her ass looked like a glazed donut at Tim Horton's ( Mmmmmmm.....donut ).
Damn olayda, great review, I just love your writing style. The glazed donut reference to me has got to be the quote of the week. :lol:

KR

jagger

Joined Feb 7, 2010
Messages 173
Fun group of chaps here like it better than other boards very amusing. Great review Olayda I also saw Ginger and was not for me found her too aggressive and talked too much. No kissing and wanted to get me off in a hurry. Could be a chemistry thing.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
jagger said:
Fun group of chaps here like it better than other boards very amusing. Great review Olayda I also saw Ginger and was not for me found her too aggressive and talked too much. No kissing and wanted to get me off in a hurry. Could be a chemistry thing.

Thanks Mick,

I don't know about chemistry necessarily. We're all more focused at work somedays and somedays not so much
SP's are no different and I know Ginger had her issues with DM.

welcome to the good board

About this Discussion

16 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom