Made with Love

IN-Call Adriana @ maxium -review

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
Adriana

I'd had read many good things about this lady and so decided to book.

At the appointed time I showed up and called, was told she was running late and to call back in 15 minutes. Ok, cool, not a problem. Called back in 15 and told she is going to be longer. Damn, starting to get cold out here. At any rate I ended up waiting closed to 50 mins. Came very close to walking but was really horny and without a backup plan so I ended up waiting… glad I did :)

When I finally got in the room, I was greeted warmly by a buxom, reddish blond cutie. As I headed into the shower she gave a kiss on the lips and said " I'm glad your cute, this is going to be fun". Whether she really meant it or not, she was already pushing the right buttons and things where looking up.

Came back in the room and join her on the bed. She has stripped to a bra and pants… her boobs practically bulging out of her bra. Oh dear god I'm thinking, those are hot tits.

I removed her bra, lay back and she move down towards my crotch grinning wolfishly. She start swaying her breasts back and forth so the nipples brushed one after the other over the shaft. Holy crap, that set my cock a buzzing. This turned into a sensual bbbj, the highlight of which was the way she swirled her lips around over the head of my cock. Next was a bit of ball sucking. She flicked her tongue hard over one ball then the other… almost to the point of it being painful… almost :)

After about 10 mins of hot oral ministrations she sat back and continued to jerk my cock, while playing with her gorgeous tits and smiling mischievously. Now normally, if the sp provides it, I like to take my first shot in the mouth, but the sight of her squeezing those beautiful big boobs while jerking me, sent me over the edge and I blew a gooey one all over my stomach and her hand. She smile coyly and commented that obviously I like her tits and we should have indulged in a good tit fucking. Couldn't argue with that.

She cleaned me up then asked if I wanted a shower… "umm, no, I'm here for the hour". She looked surprised and said hang on. After calling the phone guy and talking for a bit she said we are cool… lets go again. Well, al-righty, then!

She starts in on another bbbj, then when she has me good and hard, she slips off the bed, pull my hips forwards and tells me to fuck her tits… I love it when women take charge:) I put my dick into the lovely valley of her cleavage and as she presses her tits together, I started to thrust away. The sight of her pink nipples moving with each thrust was mesmerizing. It got even better when she bent her head forward and let the head of cock slip into her mouth as it emerged from between her breasts.

Next things got a bit edgy. She surprised me by shoving me back on the bed. She crawled over top of me on her knees, and grabbed cock and started rubbing and slapping it against her clit while playing with her tits with her free hand.

She then leaned forward and with her tits bouncing around in front of my face, proceed to rub her slit up and down along the shaft of my cock. She kept grinding herself up and down to the point that I was worried that I might slip into her pussy. It was a weird moment, because I was starting to feel nervous about the dangerous edge this activity was taking and the length of time it was continuing. At the same time though, I couldn't bring myself to stop her because I was finding her control of the situation extremely arousing and she seemed so genuinely aroused, I was just swept up in it with her. She kept me (and I think herself ) on the edge like this for a long time, running her wet pussy up and down, varying the tempo between long slow strokes along the shaft with short quick movements of her clit against my head.

Finally she she reached done and slipped on a condom and slipped me inside herself. At this point I was so arouse that I just started slamming myself up into her as hard as I could, and we both came hard (pretty sure she wasn't faking it).

All and all it was a wild time. The session had a bit of and edge that went into territory I usually try to avoid, but that edge made it memorable.

olayda

Joined Jan 5, 2010
Messages 320
Adrinna's great. Got to agree, probably the nicest titty fuck in the industry. Enjoys a good COF.

Funny, she did that clitty/pussy rub thing with me too, and I was also worried about slipping in. Your cock pretty much has a mind of it's own at that point.

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
Madmax said:
She has a deadly .

Got that right.

She sounds like 10 kinds of stupid, to think that is ok to do to someone. Anyone who sees her should get themselves a checkup ASAP, and maybe the next one, drop off some std info. I've never heard of anything so stupid from someone in this biz before.

ahahooper

Joined Dec 2, 2009
Messages 201
nice review huck.
saw this girl a couple months ago and i wasnt totally blown away, but we had a very good session.
but not worthy of a repeat.
she has a great set on her though!!

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
Melike_pussy said:
She is too dangerous for me not sure if I will se her, I value my life. If I read this review correctly the "it without" almost happened. Scary stuff.
Given that Olayda got the same sort of pussy slide, I don't think there was really much danger of "it without" happening. Sounds like the pussy slide is one of her "tools of the trade", so to speak. During the whole thing she was very much in control.

M

Musketeer

Huck Scarry said:
Given that Olayda got the same sort of pussy slide, I don't think there was really much danger of "it without" happening. Sounds like the pussy slide is one of her "tools of the trade", so to speak. During the whole thing she was very much in control.

Hi Huck! Thanks for an excellent review. Does she DFK?

Also how good looking is she facially? Any tats or piercings?

Thanks!

Huck Scarry

Joined Mar 24, 2010
Messages 198
Musketeer said:
Hi Huck! Thanks for an excellent review. Does she DFK?

Also how good looking is she facially? Any tats or piercings?

Thanks!
Yes top DFK.

I describe her face as cute but not gorgeous.

Don't remember any tattoos or piercings... I was kind of concentrating on her tits which where spectacular :)

j

BANNED
Joined Apr 4, 2010
Messages 258
Huck Scarry said:

Yeah, I can'T think of too many stds that would not be easily transmitted this way. It is bare skin to skin genital contact. You really do not have to be bb inside to be concerned.

About this Discussion

21 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom