Made with Love

Arabella Adorable Anna @ Arabella's

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,656
is a young lady who joined the business a few months ago with . She definitely had my attention with her Twitter (@LadyAnnArabella) and thoroughly charmed me in person at the client party last month. Our schedules aligned a few weeks ago and as usual it was smooth pre-booking with Arabella’s via text.

I made my way up to the penthouse condo and Anna greeted me at the door enthusiastically, her smile as bright as the sunshine lighting up the room. She was dressed in pretty white lingerie set accented with pastel green lace, to which I had the honour of being the first to witness.

Anna is beautiful GND with a lissome petite frame that’s filled with youthful exuberance and energy. She’s generous with her smiles and has a playful, bubbly personality that will put you at ease.

After catching up on happenings since the party, I made my way to bathroom to freshen up and was pleasantly surprised when Anna offered to join me. As pretty as she looked in her new lingerie, I had no complaints as it was removed and we enjoyed a fun and flirty shower for two.

We graduated to the bedroom and things progressed from there. Anna delivers a fun and energetic GFE. We seamlessly moved through a range of activities and even made our way around the living room. We just went with the flow and including a position that I’ve never done, as it was an act of improvisation. It likely has a real name but damn if I know it what it is, so I’m just calling it “Wookie Style.” lol ;)

Anna’s sparkling personality and vivacious attitude make spending time with her an invigorating experience. I definitely felt happy and young at heart afterwards. Looking forward to spending more time with Anna in the future.

Addendum: The Arabella’s condo is probably my favorite incall space. Very bright and cheery during the day and has a great view of the nighttime skyline. Since the entire condo is usually available it’s fun to be able to move outside of the normal confines of the bedroom. Perhaps the balcony next time if I’m brave enough? :)

SirPaul

Joined May 26, 2011
Messages 115
Thanks for TOFTT. Classify her as a spinner?.

f0c848db26847fc926f7cc095eb2a82c

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
I concur with everything you said about Anna and the condo. Anna could become the 2016 rookie of the year.

What A Wookie said:
We just went with the flow and including a position that I’ve never done, as it was an act of improvisation. It likely has a real name but damn if I know it what it is, so I’m just calling it “Wookie Style.” lol ;)

Do you have pics of this new move? Errrr...on second thought, no pics unless you blur yourself out :LMAO:

About this Discussion

15 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom