Made with Love

Admin and the mods

B

Borey the Bald

I know The Dean is the Admin and notice they have 3 Mods. Magnum, Emperor and Sargeant. Who do I pm with questions regarding the board. Does The Dean take care of all PM or can I PM the Mods assuming The administrator has too much on his plate.

T

The Dean

Borey the Bald said:
I know The Dean is the Admin and notice they have 3 Mods. Magnum, Emperor and Sargeant. Who do I pm with questions regarding the board. Does The Dean take care of all PM or can I PM the Mods assuming The administrator has too much on his plate.

You can PM me or any of our mods. We have 5 Global Mods, all our global mods have full moderation rights.

Global Mods : Emperor, Sargent, Magnum, Rex and Nostradamus

VRG is our Craigslist forum mod. All questions, concerns etc.. about craigslist section you can PM VRG.

billdong

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 278
Albino said:
Do the mods have a bunch of sexy ladies hanging around them all day?

Can I join :!:

Will send my resume to Nostradamus something about his handle me thinks he is in charge. Then again Emperor has a more power feel. The Dean who is your second in command?.

jiggyjiggy

Joined Dec 19, 2009
Messages 632
Emperor said:
LOL. jiggy go back to your paper roll ups

KLEENEX MAN KLEENEX, sheesh! Toilet paper just doesn't catch it as good. What really works well is paper towel, soft and big, perfect but a bit on the expensive side.

I also recommend hand cream and long smooth strokes.

Smooth

Joined Jan 31, 2010
Messages 707
jiggyjiggy said:
KLEENEX MAN KLEENEX, sheesh! Toilet paper just doesn't catch it as good. What really works well is paper towel, soft and big, perfect but a bit on the expensive side.

I also recommend hand cream and long smooth strokes.

:lol::lol:

What type of hand cream do you recommend Jigster?

About this Discussion

14 Replies
4K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom