Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Hush Companions

According to Science, This Woman Has The World’s Most Perfect Body

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
B

Boing

Agree?.

This woman’s name is Kelly Brook. She is a model, an actress and drop dead gorgeous.

She is a woman that does not conform to the image of the “perfect” female body the media wants us to believe in, but is still very popular among the male sex.
The University of Texas concluded that Kelly Brook has the perfect body thanks to the different body characteristics they analyzed and the proportions deemed the most attractive regardless of culture or background.

Obviously, Kelly’s body does not necessarily mean perfection as nothing is perfect in life and individual tastes are all relative.

It is simply the result of data analysis, but it’s worth noting that though she’s not perfect, she’s anything but ugly!

HOOHAS

Joined Oct 6, 2014
Messages 192
She'll make me a happy camper. She would be out of my league if she were to be intelligent.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
In all seriousness, Asian Angela has the best body I have seen in my life.

It is as close to perfect as you can get - spinner, super smooth skin, amazing bum, perfect tuna and very soft, wonderfully shaped boobies.

Butch

Reviewer
Joined Aug 26, 2010
Messages 1,946
Finally a true rating of a real women. All anorexics can start eating now.

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
Was this stupid study funded with federal tax dollars? What a fucking waste of money.

Shouldn't the liberals be going nuts as they say we shouldn't judge a person based on their appearance. Isn't this just another form of Body Shaming?

For fucks sake, everybody likes something different. It's an individual preference. Quit making things about the collective.

And wouldn't a study on "the most healthy" body be more productive and useful for people?

Prim0

Joined Jun 29, 2010
Messages 10,859
And stop saying "According to Science". It's according to one study done by what I can only assume are a group of idiots. Trust me, not everyone with an advanced degree is actually intelligent.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,482
Liberals, for the most part, are the most dishonest people in society. They, as a matter of being, take other people's labour (taxes on earnings) and spend it on themselves and their friends, all the while claiming that they want to help the poor and less fortunate.

peace

Reviewer
Joined Dec 23, 2010
Messages 29,082
And stop saying "According to Science". It's according to one study done by what I can only assume are a group of idiots. Trust me, not everyone with an advanced degree is actually intelligent.

:biggrin2:

Pamela

Joined Jul 30, 2015
Messages 127
Perfect or not, I love that this woman has a healthy body which she's obviously comfortable in, as she's forever showing off those feminine curves :love:

About this Discussion

13 Replies

CAERF Community

CAERF is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom