Made with Love

Absolute Proof Women don't have the sex drive Men do

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
I listen to these women make these claims about sexual assault, sexual harassment etc. They cry and tell how there lives changed forever because some man made a sexual advance against them.

Well, I don't know any guy that would react the same way if a female were to make such an advance.

Why?

Because men like sex, women don't. Men want sex ALL THE TIME. Women, rarely do. So, when a man makes an advance, the woman is traumatized. But, if a man was approached in the same way, he would 'high-five' his buddies and smile on the drive home.

No one can dispute that.

Teacher make advances against me as a student in her class in highschool? Dream come true.

Anneliese

Joined Jan 18, 2013
Messages 239
MisterAsianLover said:
I listen to these women make these claims about sexual assault, sexual harassment etc. They cry and tell how there lives changed forever because some man made a sexual advance against them.

Well, I don't know any guy that would react the same way if a female were to make such an advance.

Why?

Because men like sex, women don't. Men want sex ALL THE TIME. Women, rarely do. So, when a man makes an advance, the woman is traumatized. But, if a man was approached in the same way, he would 'high-five' his buddies and smile on the drive home.

No one can dispute that.

Teacher make advances against me as a student in her class in highschool? Dream come true.

Hmmm.... So are you entirely negating the traumatizing experiences of young males by persons of trust in positions of power? Wow.... you are sexist and clueless, against your own gender no less. That or utterly callous about sexual abuse and its resulting lifelong psychological trauma....

https://goodmenproject.com/featured...be-the-poster-child-for-sexually-abused-boys/

"I think our cultural expectations of what it means to “be a man” – call it “masculinity” if you will – play a significant role in keeping men quiet. Here are 5 ways in which those cultural expectations can negatively impact boys.

#1: Guys defend themselves. Teens and adults who were physically or sexually abused often believe that they should have been able to physically fight off their abuser. Although victims often recognize that this notion is logically absurd because those adult abusers were much bigger, heavier, and stronger than their child victims, it often takes months or years before they genuinely accept that reality. In a culture where boys are taught to “stick up for themselves,” “end fights, not start them” and the like, it’s that much harder for guys to accept that they were victimized.

#2: Guys (always) want sex. In American culture, we believe that dudes are primarily interested in sex, and don’t really care with whom, where, or when that sex occurs. This notion is central to a subgenre of movies starting with Porky’s and highlighted by American Pie, as well as TV characters from The Fonz through Sam Malone through Joey, Charlie, and Barney. Although only a minority of guys act this way, when we hold it up as the standard, it makes it more difficult for a boy or man to come forward and say “I was raped” because he’s not only admitting his victimhood, he’s saying that he’s different than most guys. Or rather, what we think most guys are like.

#3: Questions about sexual orientation (re: male abuser). In cases of male on male sexual abuse, the most common pattern is an adult male abusing a pre-pubescent boy. Despite the knowledge that they were coerced into sex, male victims often wonder if their experiences (will) make them gay. After all, current day American culture tells us that any type of male-male sexual behavior probably means a guy is gay. Being abused is very different than “experimenting,” but even then we assume that a guy who experiments with another guy is probably gay.

#4: Questions about sexual orientation (re: female abuser). It’s hard enough to admit being raped. For a guy who was sexually abused or raped by a woman, he’s got to get people to move past their idea that he didn’t want sex (see #2) and acknowledge that he couldn’t defend himself (see #1). Ask a teenager to describe a guy who turns down sex and can’t fight off a girl, and they’ll probably tell you he’s a fag.

#5: DIY mentality. Guys are taught to be independent, solve problems on their own, and not ask for help. Its part of the reason they don’t read instructions or ask for directions while driving. Yet it’s clear that for serious trauma, talking it through with someone else can be incredibly helpful. For some issues, it doesn’t matter if that conversations happens with friends who genuinely understand it, a group of others who’ve also been abused, or with a professional. But to address all the ways in which abuse can mess people up, a well-trained professional who understands men and masculinity is the most effective option. "

U

User-E

MisterAsianLover said:

Why?

No one can dispute that.

Do you lie awake at night dreaming up outrageous, controversial thread topics designed to provoke strong reactions from your reading audience?

:lol:

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Excel said:
Bet you he does but at least we can make fun of him.

I am convinced - after having watched Keanu Reeves in the Matrix - that I too, live in the Matrix. And that everyone is going about their business, oblivious to reality.

That's why I have to watch this type of YT video again and again.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
MisterAsianLover said:
I am convinced - after having watched Keanu Reeves in the Matrix - that I too, live in the Matrix. And that everyone is going about their business, oblivious to reality.

It is likely the meds........

Admiral

Joined Jul 7, 2012
Messages 1,855
MisterAsianLover said:

:LMAO::LMAO:

I presume that was a joke.

SashaRose

Joined May 21, 2016
Messages 6
You can't be serious...

You can't be serious...

MisterAsianLover said:

Why?

No one can dispute that.

Why are you using rape as proof? Sexual harassment and rape are unwanted. If a man gets sexual attention from a woman and he likes it that's not harassment. If you knew women at all you would know that we don't operate the same way men do. It's really easy to turn a man on. Grab his cock and he's good to go. Women need more foreplay and mental stimulation before they are in the mood. So if you walk up to a random woman on the street and grab her ass and expect her to be ok with it then I'm sorry to say but you're lost. Personally I LOVE sex. If someone isn't pleasing me then I'm sure as hell pleasing myself. But it's crossing the line if a man thinks he is entitled to disrespect me sexually. You can't expect men and women to be exactly the same. If one gender likes sex more than the other then who cares? Unwanted sexual advancement should not be an excuse to fill your sexual appetite just because you would like it if the roles were reversed.

SashaRose

Joined May 21, 2016
Messages 6
MisterAsianLover said:

is it because they remind you of the red pill and blue pill? Lol

Brick

Joined Jun 10, 2011
Messages 614
MisterAsianLover said:

Why?

No one can dispute that.

AH39pOA.gif

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Annel,

No guy would ever be traumatized by a woman making sexual advances toward him.

MEN LOVE THAT SHIT.

Even if the woman is fat, a man will still feel good about it. Yes, he might not fuck the fat chick, but he would never be traumatized by it.

If a female teacher or my Aunt or next door neighbour etc., or some other female of authority 'sexually molested' me, I would thrilled with happiness. 95% of guys would feel the same way.

Awesome!!!

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Maurice Boscorelli said:
Unless you find her repulsive......then what?

Which is probably how most women feel.

Men don't feel repulsed by women, unless those women are fat. But even a fat girl wouldnt traumatize any man. He would just politely refuse because she is overweight.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,614
MisterAsianLover said:
Doubtful.

Please don't play the white knight scenario that so many men play when they know women are watching, reading etc.

Peace is not one to jump in and play white knight.............He will always give his honest assessment when he expresses his views...

Yes he will tell us when we are wrong but as adults we must learn that we are not always right or agreed with.
You have yet to learn that while you see your views as the absolute truth, you fail to appreciate the fact that others are not afflicted with your insight.

U

User-E

MisterAsianLover said:
Annel,

No guy would ever be traumatized by a woman making sexual advances toward him.

MEN LOVE THAT SHIT.

Even if the woman is fat, a man will still feel good about it. Yes, he might not fuck the fat chick, but he would never be traumatized by it.

If a female teacher or my Aunt or next door neighbour etc., or some other female of authority 'sexually molested' me, I would thrilled with happiness. 95% of guys would feel the same way.

Awesome!!!

I've met men who've been traumatized by being sexually assaulted by women, against their will.

Top Bottom