Made with Love
Toronto Tryst

Sassy Angels Abby @ Sassy

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876
Swede has already posted a great review, so I followed.

Abby is as described, nice body, small but perky breasts with pink nipples, great DFK'er. One medium sized ink.
DATY - small trimmed bush but clean shaven. Small thin lips, responsive and wet with digits.
BBBJ - highlight of session. Very wet, DT and gagging, BLS, spit with HJ. Loved watching her in mirror giving me BJ and glancing at her wet pussy.
CFS - very tight. Doggy, CG, mish, great! While DFK'ing.

No CIM for me ($40 upcharge) but exploded deep inside to a satisfying finish.

Facially GND for me but like Swede said, 'pickier guys will need to lower expectations'

I

Ipost

I am not a picky guy as long as service is a priority. Thanks for the second intel on Abby, Diner1.

P

Patron

Keep the reviews flowing gents. Wow, don't you guys rest on long weekends.

Curious_Guy

Joined Mar 20, 2010
Messages 10
Hello again, like my reply to Swede's review of Abby @ Sassy's...I wanted to make sure a balanced view of this SP was posted (link to that review - and my reply - below).

https://www.caerf.ca/community/showthread.php?103872-TOFTT-Abby-Sassy-Angels-New-open-minded-Angel

I don't know what form of animal magnetism you possess diner1 (or Swede for that matter) but I got nothing of the sort from this SP...not even close. I personally think that any girl who does this job, and wants to succeed at it longer-term, needs to have a bit more consistency and professionalism with every client they meet, particularly clients that are not assholes or aggressive or demeaning in any way to her. I am none of that and even went out of my way to try and 'warm her up' for a better performance. Her response was cold, aloof and...dare I say it...a dead fish would have provided me with a better feeling of satisfaction when it was all over with.

Abby, please consider your clients, who are dishing out significant $$$ to have a good time with you, before you continue in this business. My feeling is that you won't last much longer than the 1 month or so you've been around if you don't change your attitude and begin to understand that you are a 'service provider' (and that clients are paying good money for a certain level of service expectation).

Happy hobbying my fellow pooners ;-)

CG

HOOKED

Reviewer
Joined Jul 3, 2013
Messages 1,574
Hello again, like my reply to Swede's review of Abby @ Sassy's...I wanted to make sure a balanced view of this SP was posted (link to that review - and my reply - below).

https://www.caerf.ca/community/showthread.php?103872-TOFTT-Abby-Sassy-Angels-New-open-minded-Angel

I don't know what form of animal magnetism you possess diner1 (or Swede for that matter) but I got nothing of the sort from this SP...not even close. I personally think that any girl who does this job, and wants to succeed at it longer-term, needs to have a bit more consistency and professionalism with every client they meet, particularly clients that are not assholes or aggressive or demeaning in any way to her. I am none of that and even went out of my way to try and 'warm her up' for a better performance. Her response was cold, aloof and...dare I say it...a dead fish would have provided me with a better feeling of satisfaction when it was all over with.

Abby, please consider your clients, who are dishing out significant $$$ to have a good time with you, before you continue in this business. My feeling is that you won't last much longer than the 1 month or so you've been around if you don't change your attitude and begin to understand that you are a 'service provider' (and that clients are paying good money for a certain level of service expectation).

CG

Appreciate your perspective but sometimes SP and Client personality clashes. I would let it go and just move on because there is so much talent in the city it's not worth getting hung up on one bad experience.

diner1

Reviewer
Joined Mar 4, 2011
Messages 1,876

CG

That is why we have reviews, thanks for sharing your POV. It's not often but I've been where you were with a well reviewed SP too.

What A Wookie

Reviewer
Joined Dec 21, 2009
Messages 2,658
I've not seen Abby so I don't have any personal investment and I'm sorry Curious Guy had a bad experience. But honestly you don't need to reply to every positive review to share you're negative experience and attack Abby. If anything you should have written your own review.

Top Bottom