Made with Love

A birthday party with Dillan Wolfe and Aura Electra

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Hey folks,

Trying to catch up with the reviews here.

Dillan - like Santa - was coming to town. As you know (based on my reviews) I've seen Dillan in the past... but on her trip, the birthday of yours truly was happening so I thought "Strummer... what about getting yourself a nince "From-me-to-me b-day present?". Oh yeah. So I contacted Dillan and asked her if she would be up for a duo with the lovely Aura Electra... another beautiful girl that I've seen some times.

She would. And not only that... when I touched base with her to see what the answer would be, everything was already set!

The date arrived. I made it right on time to the condo downtown that was serving as the location. Oh boy... just looking at these 2 beauties together got me more excited than I was already! We chilled and enjoyed some wine and had a nice conversation. Then the girls excused themselves to go 'get ready'. After a couple of minutes I heard from the bedroom that I could come meet them.

WOW. I almost dropped my glass of wine. Aura was kinda kneeling down on the bed... bum up... with her hands cuffed along with her feet. Nice lingerie set and and a nice bow around her waist. Divine vision. What a present! Dillan and I started to 'unwrap my present' (and play with it!).

A nice exchange of kisses. Inebriating. Little by little Dillan's sexy lingerie sets started to get lose and came off. Dillan and I focused on Aura first. We covered her with kisses and caresses... all over her body. We leaned her down on her back and I focused on those stunning breasts of her while Dillan focused on her lower body. All the "Mmhh" sounds she emitted along with some (beautiful) dirty talk let us know that we were doing things right. Then, my turn to get some fun.

These gorgeous girls proceeded to shower me with kisses. They pushed me down on my back and proceeded to to the best tag team BBBJ. Fantastic. I could not have imagined a better double job. Then Aura and I decided to please Dillan for a bit. She leaned on her back and while I kissed those beautiful lips of her, my hands (and my mouth, sporadically) explored her beautiful natural breasts... and Aura used one of her toys on her. We could have continued like this... no problem, I'm sure... but we decided to do something else. Aura laid down on her back while Dillan got on top of her. Rubber on. While they kissed Dillan did some magic with her hands on Aura's body... and Dillan and I enjoyed the moment doing some doggy. We were all enjoying this incredibly delightful moment... until the end.

Afterwards, we took a bit of time to recover our breath and then kissed some more and just laid down for a bit... until time came for birthday boy to cut his cake. We hanged out for a bit. Had a bit more wine and then... again my will... I had to say goodbye and left that condo... with the best birthday memories E V E R. :biggrin2:

I'm not only counting the days for my next birthday. I'm also thinking of all the dates and occasions I can come up with that will give me a reason (or an EXCUSE) to celebrate!

https://twitter.com/AuraElectra

Yitter

Joined Jan 28, 2015
Messages 22
Happy belated birthday JT.

90b995_b8d22d172e7347bba33f87fcc9c20761.jpg

Electra

https://www.tumblr.com/login_required/yourgirlfriendsfetishes

tumblr_nxzkl74vlo1texh6xo1_1280.jpg

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
DillanWolfe said:
Did you survive the last 24h? That is a good enough reason for me to celebrate. But I do love organizing a good birthday party :)

Strummer you are like superman! To take on Dillan and Aura is no event for the faint at heart - and on your birthday for nonetheless. You were probably thinking if you survived you would live up to your stud name and if you died, you went out with a bang on your birthday. Awesome review and info buddy.

Johnnybegood

Joined Apr 5, 2016
Messages 106
I'm proud of you man. Two women one man is fantastic. I was at the Cabana Pool Bar last summer and picked 2 ladies and had a great night. They paid for my drinks and dinner too.

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Wow! Strum, when the world works right, good things happen to and for good people and you are definitely good people. Happy Birthday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

J Strummer

Reviewer
Joined Jul 9, 2013
Messages 890
Kirk Lazarus said:
Strummer you are like superman! To take on Dillan and Aura is no event for the faint at heart - and on your birthday for nonetheless. You were probably thinking if you survived you would live up to your stud name and if you died, you went out with a bang on your birthday. Awesome review and info buddy.

Yes KL, it would have been the best way to leave... But I didn't. Now... I'm looking forward to Cinco de Mayo, Victoria Day, the summer solstice... Just any freakin' day to 'celebrate'! Lol

ToyMaker said:
What are going to do on your next birthday to beat this much fun?.

Good question. But I have some time to think about it. Maybe invite a 3rd gorgeous girl to the party? I don't know. But... As per my answer above, I'll be "celebrating" a lot throughout the year so... I'm sure I'll come up with some good ideas.

About this Discussion

16 Replies
1K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom