Made with Love

50 people shot in Florida Bar

T

TFZL1

I feel bad for the people who died and their families and friends. Nobody should die that way.

Andi don't think anybody should die over religion or their choice of sexuality.

C

cristycurves

To wonder if this was a hate crime or terrorism isn't productive or important. I think hate and terrorism are one in the same. The fact remains, there are those radicals that feel their way of thinking, their way of living is the only way and the rest of us who don't conform are targets and in their minds, deserve death and their numbers seem large and growing. It's said that Isis throws gays off of buildings as punishment and they seem to target gay men, not women.
I'm so saddened and distraught, just awful how so many can feel justified in such violence. What the answers are for ending it.....I sadly don't think there are any:(

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
What the answers are for ending it.....I sadly don't think there are any:(

The only answer is no accessibility to high powered caliber guns. When a crazy person decides to kill as many people as possible without fear of dying themselves the only answer is to take away the weapons used.

The US and it's gun policy is ridiculous.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
The most disgusting part of this entire occurance is the fact that ISIS is an off-shoot/redeploymnet of the Syrian fighters that the U.S. government funded in order to fight Assad. The U.S. government developed, funded, provided weapons to, and supported the Syrian figthers. Then, they moved into Iraq. So, in fact, the U.S. government could bring themselves to court as co-conspirators for most of the ISIS atrocities. Under U.S. law, any group that assists terror is also responsible for the terror itself. I wonder if Obama could be brought up on charges of terrorism.

Remember folks, the U.S. government originally started, funded and trained Osama Bin Laden to fight the Russians. That helped Bin Laden develop Al Qaeda, which supposedly attacked NYC on 9-11. I still don't know how building 7 collapsed within its own footpoot in 5 to 7 seconds as a result of adjacent fires, but hey, I know the U.S. government would lie to the public, so it must have happened the way they said it did.

If it wasn't for the U.S. government, the terrorism industry would be about as vast and influencial as the type-writer industry is today.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
The only answer is no accessibility to high powered caliber guns. When a crazy person decides to kill as many people as possible without fear of dying themselves the only answer is to take away the weapons used.

The US and it's gun policy is ridiculous.

If you made gun ownership illegal, do you think that would end gun violence?

They should make poverty and disease illegal as well.

U

User-E

I have a suspicion that Trump will leverage this right into his advantage.

He pissed a lot of people off with his response to the shootings.

Trump's Response to Orlando Shooting Should Be Disqualifying

Combining conspiracy theory and narcissism, Trump's response underscores he is temperamentally unfit for the presidency

In the hours after the worst mass shooting in our history — also the deadliest-ever attack on the American LGBT community — Donald Trump took to Twitter to mark the moment, not with mourning, but with self-adoration. "Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism,"Trump tweeted shortly before 10 a.m. Eastern Sunday — well before the killer's motivation had been established. "I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!"

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ndo-shooting-should-be-disqualifying-20160613

Donald Trump Responds to Orlando Shooting With a Proposed Ban on Syrians, Not Assault Weapons

https://theslot.jezebel.com/donald-trump-responds-to-orlando-shooting-with-a-propos-1781878674

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
He pissed a lot of people off with his response to the shootings.

Trump's Response to Orlando Shooting Should Be Disqualifying

Combining conspiracy theory and narcissism, Trump's response underscores he is temperamentally unfit for the presidency

In the hours after the worst mass shooting in our history — also the deadliest-ever attack on the American LGBT community — Donald Trump took to Twitter to mark the moment, not with mourning, but with self-adoration. "Appreciate the congrats for being right on radical Islamic terrorism,"Trump tweeted shortly before 10 a.m. Eastern Sunday — well before the killer's motivation had been established. "I don't want congrats, I want toughness & vigilance. We must be smart!"

https://www.rollingstone.com/politi...ndo-shooting-should-be-disqualifying-20160613

Donald Trump Responds to Orlando Shooting With a Proposed Ban on Syrians, Not Assault Weapons

https://theslot.jezebel.com/donald-trump-responds-to-orlando-shooting-with-a-propos-1781878674
Only those that already disliked him were upset by his response. Those that liked him beforehand will not change their opinion.

Hillary is not a capable leader. Remember, she watched Benghazi for 17 hours before responding. That is disgusting on so many levels. 4 Americans were killed and she sat their and did nothing - as Secretary of State. She is a piece of shit.

Hoser

Joined Jan 22, 2014
Messages 648
I would vote for him only because he makes sense. Hate him or me all you like but it takes balls to say it and not worry about being politically correct.

He said, if elected, he'll suspend immigration from areas of the world where there's a history of US terrorism.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
There is no such thing as politically correct. The left wants to label anyone who disagrees with their brand of politics as being politically incorrect. That's absurd. 50% of the country doesn't agree with the left. By comparison, the left is politically incorrect when they don't agree with the political right.

A funny pop culture weigh-in from Kesha, the auto-tune singer.

She says of the florida shoot-up massacre:

'I demand a ban on guns'.

Fucking stupid beyond belief. Kesha believes that if you ban guns, that will stop gun violence. In fact, all it will do is take guns out of citizens hands but still keep them in the hands of criminals who will have a much easier time comitting crime.

People don't go to a shooting range, for the most part, to shoot up anyone. They go to theatres and other 'gun-free' zones.

vader75

Joined Feb 12, 2015
Messages 183
Let's forget the gunners name and what Trump said and concentrate on making a positive step forward.

Don't support the haters and work on making our world a better place to live for all.

Look up the victims names and learn who they were, not the shooter.

There are many Go Fund Me accounts that are helping victims of the shooting and here is one of them.....
https://www.gofundme.com/pulsevictimsfund

Work on making our world a better place.

Vader75

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Let's forget the gunners name and what Trump said and concentrate on making a positive step forward.

Don't support the haters and work on making our world a better place to live for all.

Look up the victims names and learn who they were, not the shooter.

There are many Go Fund Me accounts that are helping victims of the shooting and here is one of them.....
https://www.gofundme.com/pulsevictimsfund

Work on making our world a better place.

Vader75

The Chinese tried to 'turn the other cheek' during multiple wars of agression by the invading Japanese Imperial Army. Being nice and docile when someone is trying to attack you doesn't work. It sounds nice, but only if you also believe in Unicorns and Lepricahns.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
Those of you who want to make guns illegal....

The club was a gun free zone.....did that stop the gunman?

Drugs are illegal. Prostitution is illegal. Murder, rape, speeding, drinking and driving, underaged drinking and smoking are illegal. Do you really think that making something illegal will stop people from using something?

Drunk driving causes more deaths than firearms....should we reinstate prohibition?

Just stop and THINK for a minute. Those who want to do harm are going to find a way. This guy could have filled a van full of gasoline drums and drove it through the entrance and set it on fire. He could have snuck in some pressure cooker bombs. He could have made up some DIY explosives and leveled the place. He could've just rented a truck and driven it over the people standing in line to get in. There are a million ways that a bad person can cause this kind of harm.

Taking guns away from good people will do NOTHING to stop bad people from doing evil things. It doesn't work with drugs, human trafficking, or anything else.

Can you imagine being a law-abiding citizen....promised by the constitution that you can bare arms to protect your life and liberty.....only to find yourself trapped inside an establishment that thwarted your right to carry a firearm, with a gunman who ignored all of the rules and is now killing people around you. You have NO weapon whatsoever to defend yourself. What complete bullshit.

As for people who carry a gun needing to be extremely proficient.....We don't retest people for driver's licences except to check that their eyes still work well enough. Some old codger can get behind the wheel of his 70's Caddie and go driving into a crowd at a parade at any time. Any idiot can buy booze, get liquored up and drive the wrong way on the freeway until they smash into a minivan carrying a family of 5.

YOU CANNOT write any laws that will prevent bad shit from happening. But what you can do is write laws that take away people's freedom and their ability to protect that freedom. And why? I own a gun though I don't conceal carry during the day. I go to the range at least once a month. I believe that if someone threatens my family or myself, I have a right to defend myself by any means necessary. You don't have to be a Navy Seal to be own a gun and know how to use it. You have a right to it (in this country). And maybe that's the difference. I don't know what the Canadian Constitution says about your rights.

Since this site is about prostitution I'll try to remind you....

......many people (even a majority) think that prostitution is evil. They wish to make it illegal in every way. Do you feel that their feelings on prostitution should tell you what you can and cannot do? They have good arguments. Many women involved in prostitution are forced into it. Many women involved in it end up involved with drugs. Many women involved will end up with STDs. And if you could save just one woman from a horrible ending by making prostitution illegal it would be worth it.

How does that compare to your thoughts on gun control? You think guns should be outlawed to save lives.......some think prostitution should be outlawed to save lives....or drugs....or alcohol...or tobacco....or fatty foods....or this...or that....or the other.

Live your life the way you wish but keep your hands off of mine....right?

I was with a hooker - in my car - who scolded me for not wearing my seatbelt. She told me it was against the law to drive without wearing a seatbelt. I couldn't stop laughing. The irony.

Joined Sep 10, 2015
Messages 1,478
peace said:
Isnt the law irreleant in this case as seatbelts do save lives. Just saying. :-Cool/"

In minor collisions, you are more injury-prone by wearing a seatbelt. In major collisions, a seatbelt will help protect you.

100s of things in this world are more dangerous than not wearing a seatbelt.

Top Bottom