Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
A couple of reviews for 2009 for RM:

Luana @ RM (written July 2009)
Looks: 8/10
Service: 9/10
Repeat: Yes

Photos are accurate. Very pretty, has a Polynesian look to her.

Plenty of good reviews. I would say service is full GFE with some PSE elements (YMMV). Have seen her around 4-5 times already.

She is one of the girls for whom they do not book any appointments until she is in. Took me a few tries to get the time I wanted. Location is near Yonge/College, older, but clean condo.

Update: Have not seen her in the past 4 months, but service does not seem to be an issue based on other reviews.

Keana @ Roommates (written early 2009)
Looks: 7
Service: 7.5 (GFE, but told no digits)
Rate: $240/hr
Repeat: No

She is a Eurasian mix I believe. Lovely skin tone and beautiful body. She is very friendly and upbeat. I can see why she has regulars as she is very sweet and service was good but there just wasn't any connection with her. Might repeat, but I will probably stick to my favourites. Location was easy to get to by subway, clean, not as upscale as some of the other agencies.

Update: Have not repeated, but would recommend her. I'm sure others will connect with her better than I did. She does have a couple of tattoos.

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
Re: 2009 RM Reviews

neverenoughsex said:
How is Luana's DFK sotb did it do it for you?.

Sure did. I would say she is a very passionate kisser. Very professional too, I've seen her beginning of the day, end of day, but she's always full of energy and eager to please.

clintE

Joined Dec 27, 2009
Messages 575
Re: 2009 RM Reviews

SandOnTheBreeze said:
I've seen her beginning of the day, end of day, but she's always full of energy and eager to please.

Good to know Sand, from different agencies who is your top girl of each add an indi as well. Just being curious.

Top Bottom