Made with Love
Mirage Entertainment
Cupid Escorts

2009 Fitness and Figure Women

  • Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.

Grefin

Well-known member
Joined Mar 10, 2010
Messages 111
These pictures are great way to get turned off! THANKS!
 
C

Cycleguy007

Guest
grefin said:
These pictures are great way to get turned off! THANKS!

Have to agree with you grefin... it took a turn somewhere along the line and NOT for the better!



Time to try and get it back on track with another pic of Ms. Spears...
 

freestyle

Well-known member
Joined Dec 29, 2009
Messages 88

DAMN, mofo uuuuuugly! She's problably pumped her body with so much juice that clit packs more muscle than most dudes cocks!
 

jumpingjackflash

Reviewer
Joined Jan 7, 2010
Messages 2,941
MY GOD that is ugly, I do not even want to re-post it, ewwwwwww. I love a sexy fitness model but not a heavy muscled lady, total turn off.
 

randygirl

Well-known member
Joined Jun 3, 2010
Messages 342
Repoman said:
MY GOD that is ugly, I do not even want to re-post it, ewwwwwww. I love a sexy fitness model but not a heavy muscled lady, total turn off.

Seriously, I would swear that is a guy, except for the huge tits. Gross. She looks like a bad transvestite.

I'll take my soft body over that monstrosity any day.
 

Raiden

Reviewer
Joined Nov 6, 2009
Messages 6,565
randygirl said:
Seriously, I would swear that is a guy, except for the huge tits. Gross. She looks like a bad transvestite.

I'll take my soft body over that monstrosity any day.

I'm in line after Marcus to take your soft body NEXT please!!
 
Top Bottom