Made with Love

IN-Call 2009 DM Reviews

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807
In another thread, someone asked about a couple of my favourites so I decided to post some of my older reviews from before I joined this forum. I stuck to girls who are still (as far as I know) active. These were generally good experiences. Most of the ladies I would not repeat with are no longer active, actually.

Edited to only include DM.

Hope this is helpful for someone:

Grace @ DM (written in October)
Looks: 7/10
Service: 8.5/10
Rate: $240/hr
Repeat: Yes

Photos on the DM site are accurate. She's fairly shy and comes off as somewhat naive. She's attractive, but not gorgeous. Not a head-turner if I saw her on the street.

Very friendly and not a clock watcher. Loves DATY and really gets into it. Listed as full GFE, but I would say bordering on PSE (YMMV).

Communication is not a problem, her English is very good. Location was an upscale downtown hotel. She is a smoker. Did not detect any smell my first visit, but faintly my second.

Update: Originally wrote this in October. Since then I have seen her once; service is consistently good. Repeat visits she was not shy at all and much wilder. Would see her again but they keep putting her up in Markham.

Raine @ DM (written November 2009)
Service: 8/10

Photos are accurate, she's slim. If you're a breast man, she's probably not for you. More of the cute GND look as opposed to the sexy look. I'm sure she's not everyone's cup of tea, but I found her attractive. Well educated, interests in a variety of things made for interesting conversation.

Full GFE and very energetic. Not sure how much is YMMV with her but she is a lot of fun. Very eager to please and quite affectionate. Not a clock watcher, we did go over the hour.

She's from out of town so may not be on schedule regularly. Location was a condo a bit west of downtown. Upscale and clean.

Update: Have repeated. Service was just as good.

mynameismo

Joined Jan 18, 2010
Messages 660
Re: 2009 Older Reviews

That is great information to have thanks a million breeze will bookmark it. The mods are going to have a hard time deciding where to put it in the review book. Maybe break RM / DM and mirage seperate just my 2 cents.

B

Beenthere123

Thanks sandman great reading material. Raine @ DM intrigues me and like her pictures, tell me more about her you mentioned her service was just good. And yes you just gave the mods a headache :lol:

T

The Dean

Thank you for your post. Only problem we would have is putting your reviews into review book, since all reviews in same post. Spliting your review would make our life easier ;)

Thanks
Dean

SandOnTheBreeze

Reviewer
Joined Dec 7, 2009
Messages 807

Beenthere123 said:
Thanks sandman great reading material. Raine @ DM intrigues me and like her pictures, tell me more about her you mentioned her service was just good. And yes you just gave the mods a headache :lol:

It was very good the second visit. I would repeat and see her a third time if you're wondering. The menu on her profile is accurate. Everything listed was available.

forestgrumpy

Joined Feb 1, 2010
Messages 431
SandOnTheBreeze said:
Grace @ DM (written in October)
Service: 8.5/10

Photos on the DM site are accurate. She's fairly shy and comes off as somewhat naive. She's attractive, but not gorgeous. Not a head-turner if I saw her on the street.

Very friendly and not a clock watcher. Loves DATY and really gets into it. Listed as full GFE, but I would say bordering on PSE (YMMV).

Communication is not a problem, her English is very good. Location was an upscale downtown hotel. She is a smoker. Did not detect any smell my first visit, but faintly my second.

Update: Originally wrote this in October. Since then I have seen her once; service is consistently good. Repeat visits she was not shy at all and much wilder. Would see her again but they keep putting her up in Markham.

Grace is my type thanks very helpful sand

Top Bottom