Made with Love

IN-Call 2 Teenagers had quicky in dorm room : Kylie @ Roommates and All4one

A

All4one

I felt like a teenager again today with Kylie. What I regret about this date is that it was only 30 mins. I had kind of a rush of a day today downtown, thanks to Sara booked Kylie in 10 minutes. I really hate 30 mins sessions but I didn't have enough time for 1 or more hour session. Its like showing a big bag of candy to a kid and give him one only. So anyway booked Kylie last minute. I was around RM's location why it worked out very well.

Kylie;

Looks: She is a good looking woman, lovely face, very nice curves at the right spots. Pictures are pretty much accurate. She has a fit body, you will not be disappointed with her looks at all.

Personality: My stomach was hurting from laughing after I left Kylie. She is so much fun to be with, can't remember the last time I laughed so much. She is smart, well educated and a happy person. Just the way I like the ladies.

Service: Full GFE. Very good kisser and really likes DFK. Has different style of BBBJ/HJ, it really felt different. It was good, really good, tried few different positions, but doggy was memorable. You will not be disappointed in this department either. She is the full package lady.

Final: I am glad I made the call to RM today. Kylie and I were like 2 teenagers who needs a quicky, get into room and start sweating. 30 minutes definitely not enough for this lady. I cant wait to see her for a longer session, because in 30 mins I got only one candy from the big bag. I want all of them! :D

You will see me again very soon Kylie. I highly recommend her, if you are stressed and/or have depression or not enjoying life as much as you should then talk to your doctor ask about prescription for one dose of Kylie :lol: You will start enjoying life again. Treat her well Gents, she is very special lady.

adrenaline junkie

Joined Feb 5, 2010
Messages 72
Thanks for the review A4O. Agree with your comments. Kylie's oral skills are exceptional. Lot's of spit, deep-throat, eye contact, bbbjtcim etc. She's also got a bouncy bouncy personality. All the way around, fun girl.

Wilsonjso

Joined Nov 12, 2009
Messages 2,650
All4one said:
I highly recommend her, if you are stressed and/or have depression or not enjoying life as much as you should then talk to your doctor ask about prescription for one dose of Kylie :lol:

I need a dose of Kylie :lol: Nice review A41, thanks for sharing.

Top Bottom