Made with Love

10 Sexiest Strippers In Movies

C

Cycleguy007

Re: 10 Sexiest Strippers In Movies

iceman_dci said:
ALL!! Jessica Biel is epitome of hotness though, killer bod and had no idea of Natalie Portman, you wouldn't see that on Star Wars..:p. What about Marissa Tomei in the Wrestler? DAMN!!

Jessica Biel in Powder Blue
Natalie Portman in Closer
Marisa Tomei in The Wrestler

My favourite 3 as well...

scotty

Reviewer
Joined Oct 28, 2010
Messages 910
jessica alba and the greatly over looked roselyn sanchez from that group but I still like the girls from the film dancing at the blue iguana...if anyone remembers that one

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
I hate to break it to you flashdance fans, she had a stand in for her dance routines.......sorry....

For the rest, some shouldn't be allowed in this category because they didn't actually strip, they just danced.

I have to agree with Marisa Tomei, she had the right amount of sass and the right amount of trash....if I saw her in an SC she wouldn't have a problem getting lap dances with me.....

Not to get all serious on the subject but her role in that movie was something that always kind of bothered me about esorts and dancers at sc's: The "customer' and the roles. I have found that with all my years of experience that one should NEVER let a situation dictate whether or not a guy is someone you might want to get involved with. Life is too short for that and a real connection with a member of the opposite sex is too hard to come by to let someone slip away over a set of dumb rules......

A

Art Mann

I may be all wet here, but . . .

I may be all wet here, but . . .

Somebody needs to toss a vote in for the much-maligned Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls. A helluva gutsy move taking that role to blow off her Saved By The Bell stereotype.

Critics hated the movie. It tanked at the box office. But on DVD, Showgirls took on a new life, becoming a cult classic. A campy, over-the-top, true guilty pleasure.

Hard to beat it for sheer, steamy eroticism, with great extravagant sets that out-Vegas the real Vegas. Gina Gershon is great eye candy in this one too.

A far better movie than Striptease, in which Burt Reynolds with vaseline is way more interesting than Demi Moore with implants.

Haven't seen Showgirls in 15 years, but lots of scenes still stand out in my mind ... especially Berkley's swimming pool sex scene with Kyle MacLachlan.

Don't care that it's just a highly choreographed, simulated act, this may well be the best fuck I never got to enjoy in my lifetime:

[video]https://www.ecranlarge.com/movie_video-view-620-5515.php[/video]

J

Jesus Quintana

Art Mann said:
Somebody needs to toss a vote in for the much-maligned Elizabeth Berkley in Showgirls.

Sadly showgirls was the only movie I ever watched that I said "You know what would be really interesting right now? NOT SEEING HER TITS."

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
Art Mann said:
Haven't seen Showgirls in 15 years, but lots of scenes still stand out in my mind ... especially Berkley's swimming pool sex scene with Kyle MacLachlan.

Don't care that it's just a highly choreographed, simulated act, this may well be the best fuck I never got to enjoy in my lifetime:

[video]https://www.ecranlarge.com/movie_video-view-620-5515.php[/video]

Holy crap dude, that's the most fake, contrived and overacted POS scene ever put on celluloid.

Here's why:
1) To do those gyrations she'd most likely drown herself
2) To have sex in a pool like that, with the water washing away ALL traces of lubricant, she'd have to have a saudi oil well in her pussy to keep it lubed up (otherwise they'd both have rubbed themselves raw).

The only saving grace in that movie is Gina Gershon. Now it wasn't the worst movie ever made but it was in the top ten.

Now the pool scene in "Wild Things", now that's a hot pool scene.....

Nothingtodo

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 357
tboy said:
Holy crap dude, that's the most fake, contrived and overacted POS scene ever put on celluloid.

Here's why:
2) To have sex in a pool like that, with the water washing away ALL traces of lubricant, she'd have to have a saudi oil well in her pussy to keep it lubed up (otherwise they'd both have rubbed themselves raw).

The only saving grace in that movie is Gina Gershon. Now it wasn't the worst movie ever made but it was in the top ten.

Now the pool scene in "Wild Things", now that's a hot pool scene.....

Tboy, this the one.

[video]https://www.videotr.com/reckless-behavior-caught-on-tape-denise-richards-and-neve-campbell-y.html[/video]

A

Art Mann

Holy crap dude, you mean it wasn't for real?

Holy crap dude, you mean it wasn't for real?

I don't recollect referring to Showgirls as a Paul Verhoeven documentary.

tboy said:

Here's why:
2) To have sex in a pool like that, with the water washing away ALL traces of lubricant, she'd have to have a saudi oil well in her pussy to keep it lubed up (otherwise they'd both have rubbed themselves raw).....

Thanks for setting the record straight, tboy.

Pretty sharp eyes there to spot fake sex in a mainstream Hollywood flick.

Hard as it may seem to believe, I also twigged to that fact. Which is why I said:

Art Mann said:
. . . campy, over-the-top . . . highly choreographed, simulated act.

Not quite on the epic scale of Busby Berkeley's choreography, but an entertaining dance nonetheless.

tboy

Joined Jun 2, 2010
Messages 9,197
^^^ a little touchy are we?

Dude, there's realistic love scenes then there's fake. And that's about as fake as they come.....

Maybe you should watch true blood and see some realistic love scenes? You might learn the difference....but hey, if it floats your boat it floats your boat.....same as McDonald's advertises over 1 billion served......:party:

Top Bottom