Made with Love
Playmates Toronto
Sexy Friends Toronto

10 Body Parts You Can Legally Sell For Big Bucks

• Welcome to the new CAERF.
    New management and more commited than ever! Have a look at some of the new features HERE.
    If you experience any issue please let us know in the proper forum.
C

cristycurves

lol, I think I'll place an ad, womb for rent, hopefully hopefully it won't be confused with room for rent, lol. Hmm but I guess I'm already renting my womb to a certain extent.:)

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
cristycurves said:
lol, I think I'll place an ad, womb for rent, hopefully hopefully it won't be confused with room for rent, lol. Hmm but I guess I'm already renting my womb to a certain extent.:)

Well I would likely find it a nice fit and cozy location...........But I an a wee bit concerned with the policy on pets and visitors.

I of course would need a private entrance and would like to get a couple of German Shepards to keep me company.

C

cristycurves

papasmerf said:
Well I would likely find it a nice fit and cozy location...........But I an a wee bit concerned with the policy on pets and visitors.

I of course would need a private entrance and would like to get a couple of German Shepards to keep me company.

Lol, well I do have a back door:biggrin2: but room for two shepards......hmmmmm I''ll let you decide, lol.

papasmerf

Joined Aug 9, 2010
Messages 33,654
cristycurves said:
Lol, well I do have a back door:biggrin2: but room for two shepards......hmmmmm I''ll let you decide, lol.

Back door is fine.............in fact quite acceptable as long as you keep the hallway clean.

As for the dogs they are a must.

Top Bottom