Made with Love

IN-Call Another Review of Veronika @ Dreammakers

Kirk Lazarus

Reviewer
Joined Dec 1, 2009
Messages 3,861
I have seen reviews on Veronika in the past and have seen her pictures.

However, she never made my TDL because I thought that she was too curvy for me. Also based on the blurred out face pics, I didn't imagine a face that I would be attracted to. Well, do I regret not having seen Veronika sooner. I can't believe that I didn't see her 18 months ago!

What happened that changed my mind about seeing Veronika? The HUBGFE Halloween party. Lots of ladies at the party and I was getting a neck ache cranking my head back and forth to see all the different ladies that showed up at the party. Then, my eyes locked on to this blondie with a tight cocktail dress walking in with Peter at DM. Not knowing who she was, I asked around and found out it was Veronika.

Her pics on the DM website don't do her justice. Although she has womanly curves, she was smaller than I had imagined. Her face was also younger than I had imagined. She looked like a blonde California girl. They way that she walked around the room, talked to the guys and carried herself, she was easily the hottest girl at the party IMO. If I had a function and needed a date, she would definitely be invited hands down.

I had to see Veronika, and see her I did. Although French Canadian, she had no accent and could pass off as a girl from any Province or State. After some small talk and a shower, we immediately started DFK'ng those beautiful lips. I slowly removed her dress to reveal a smooth tanned body. I'm not a fan of man mades, but it works for her. Enthusiastic BBBJ, fresh and welcoming DATY (or pussy eating as Rob Ford would say), multiple positions. The best position for me was mish which allowed me to admire her face and DFK at the same time. Near the end when I was about to climax, she got more vocal and louder. She really seemed to enjoy it, which made me hornier. At last, I couldn't take it any longer and finished in mish then collapsed on the bed. Even in my sweaty state, Veronika cuddled up against me. Again, I can't believe I didn't see her sooner. I will definitely repeat with this hottie.

Last edited:

Romance

Reviewer
Joined Apr 15, 2010
Messages 1,482
While looking at her pics and before reading your review I said to myself she doesn't seem to be Kirk's cup of tea...your review explained it all. On my list she goes. thanks for sharing.

Nova5

Reviewer
Joined Jun 16, 2010
Messages 3,118
Kirk saw Veronika at the Halloween Party as well and would describe her as hot looking. Look forward to seeing her in the future -thanks for your review of Veronika.

Heatwaves76

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 595
Glad you finally saw her Kirk, she is one of the hotter girls I've seen of late. Wish I had more than enough of her to eat at home and so does my buddy Mr Ford I'm sure:rofl!:

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Well these reviews have done it for me.
I had the same perception as you did Kirk. I had her booked a few times but my location and other circumstances both ends made it incomplete. I must try harder to see her. Great review Kirk. Thanks.

I really got to get out and see her...I am going crazy here, so much so I am actually listen to Eminem of all people/music "till I collapse" as I am typing this......geez.
Gotta dial DM.

SloCumHeat

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 964
Hey buddy welcome back. Where did you disappear to?.

Yeah, welcome back SCH. You been hobbying or laying low?
Thanks for welcome back.

Yes, I have been away from the boards for some time, really since early 2012.

Yes, I have been doing most of my hobbying elsewhere. But, not to hijack this thread, I was going to start a new thread about my perception of the hobby in Toronto since, say mid-2012.

You know, I was excited about seeing an SP this evening, and posting a review. Alas, it wasn't a great experience, not really the SP's fault. Just a bunch of minor issues that made me kinda upset. Pissed off really, which rarely ever happened to me in the past.

About this Discussion

33 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom