Made with Love

Breaking news Ford Crack accusations/Esco=THE FORD VIDEO DOES EXIST

Maurice Boscorelli

Joined May 30, 2010
Messages 19,322
After calling for the mayor to step aside in the spring, Councillor Robinson was removed by the mayor from his executive committee. Asked if she feels vindicated now that the mayor has admitted to smoking crack cocaine, Ms. Robinson said no.

"I feel sad. I feel sad for my city. I feel sad for the mayor. I feel sad for his family," she said. "This is a very unfortunate situation for the city of Toronto."

I'm really impressed with her responsive. She took the high road and showed a lot of class in my books.

As for Rob Ford well it would be best for him to take a break and go into rehab. Get himself all cleaned up and come back fighting.

After all if there is one thing the general public likes is a good come back story. If he plays his cards right I think he could pull it off but first he has to present himself as a sympathetic character. Which means he can't get caught in any lies.

Clinton did it as did Jimmy Swaggart and let's not forget about Marion Barry. This is still savable.

One thing for sure, this saga is far from over.

H

HOF

I'll tell you all who comes out like a shinning star and could be the next mayor of Toronto! Police Chief Bill Blair! He's the only one not fumbling or stumbling around here!

H

HOF

Unbelievable, the fat bastard is going to attempt to plug along! He had the perfect opportunity to do the right thing for the entire city and moreover his family and himself, but the arrogant, stubborn prick stays put.

Well, it's another sad day for the good people of TORONTO at the hands of fat ford!

Jerkthis

Joined Aug 7, 2011
Messages 611
HOF said:
Unbelievable, the fat bastard is going to attempt to plug along! He had the perfect opportunity to do the right thing for the entire city and moreover his family and himself, but the arrogant, stubborn prick stays put.

Well, it's another sad day for the good people of TORONTO at the hands of fat ford!

You really need to let your feelings out, it's not good to hold back but I do agree with you.:rofl!:

Thank GOD I don't live in Toronto.

Casa_Nova

Joined Dec 30, 2012
Messages 2,258
He is no longer doing what a mayor is suppose to do - which is serve his city. He is doing so much more harm than good by staying in office and that is just being selfish. I have lost all respect for him. His stupid brother needs to shut and stop trying to cover for him as well. They both need to go.

A

Art Mann

Casa_Nova said:
He is no longer doing what a mayor is suppose to do - which is serve his city. He is doing so much more harm than good by staying in office and that is just being selfish. I have lost all respect for him. His stupid brother needs to shut and stop trying to cover for him as well. They both need to go.

Ford ain't no quitter ...

As long as there are fools to vote for him, he'll stick around.

Probably with a new campaign slogan:

Madman

Reviewer
Joined Aug 12, 2011
Messages 17,534
Art Mann said:
Ford ain't no quitter ...

As long as there are fools to vote for him, he'll stick around.

Probably with a new campaign slogan:

The scary part is he may actually win again. Regular folks have taken to this buffoon believing he's saving them money which of course is smoke and mirrors.

Casa_Nova

Joined Dec 30, 2012
Messages 2,258
Yes, apparently his acceptance rating actually went up. And I thought only the Americans were silly enough to re-elect Bush for a second term...if Ford wins again, I'm moving to Mississauga! I rather have the cute little old lady!

H

HOF

Well Police Chief Bill Blair has told not to attend the Policemen's ball this weekend because there will no crack or gravy there!

There is also a question whether or not fatty Ford should attend the annual Santa Claus parade because citizens are concerned that he'll be handing out free crack samples.

H

HOF

Casa_Nova said:
Yes, apparently his acceptance rating actually went up. And I thought only the Americans were silly enough to re-elect Bush for a second term...if Ford wins again, I'm moving to Mississauga! I rather have the cute little old lady!

She ain't cute, she's a freakin' tyrant too that's bad in other ways.

Top Bottom