Made with Love

REVIEW Wandering on a path less travelled

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
Why?

Just wanted to try something closer to home which, if you live in York region, can be difficult. It's a 40 minute drive to SRM or HFH2 with no trafiic so that can make a 2.5 hour time commitment on the weekend. In nice weather that seems a waste.

Path #1 Richmond Hill (about a 10 minute drive)
Backpage advertisement for "Upscale massage , toys apply"

This is in a private house and there are two MP's who also do physical therapy I think. I made an appointment with one and was met by a pleasant looking but "larger" woman in her mid 30's dressed in a lab coat and lingerie. Taken to a clean massage room set up in the basement. Stripped, was told to lie on my back.
Room was a bit scarey, I almost walked out when I saw the "toys" hanging from the wall. There was a collection of strap-ons including some that didn't look humanly possible to use.

I tell that no way is she using any of that stuff on me. She laughed - a nice lady. The main deal here is a prostate massage and she does it in her lingerie. She is good at it and there is no pain while she stretches and probes. So a competent prostate massage and HJ at a relatively cheap price but zero eroticism compared to a high end spas with a bodyslide from a hot MPA - about half the price though. A prostate massage is nice every 6 months or so but that's it - would rather have combined with a bj than a hj.

Licks - 6/10

Path #2 " Private Massage Two Georgeous Euro Girls" (416) 832-2307

A private townhouse - met at the door by a georgeous Russian girl in her early 20's. She was the only one there at the time althogh there are usually two of them. I got the impression that it was a group that rotated through two at a time. She was a student and did this part time. She was very cautious at first and charged me a $40 door fee and showed me to a basement massage room. I think there were two at least. Newish place everthing nice and clean - 2 piece bathroom downstairs.
I strip get on the table and she comes back to start the massage. A body slide is an extra $80 so I go for that. She relaxes a bit - I think she is nervous being there alone but she realizes I'm not a nutjob so she begins to smile. Sort of an innocent quality to her which is a good match with her blond ruskkie looks. She is all natural and was dressed in normal street clothes when I came in so it was kind of different.
I will repeat as it is so convenient and I want to taste the complete menu ....so to speak.

Licks -8/10

RAWD

Joined Mar 11, 2010
Messages 2,166
Sauna style has been around forever. I'm not sure it's the same woman. By the sounds of it, it may not be.

Thanks for the off the beaten track reviews. Very helpful. Keep in mind that these places need to keep a low profile. ;)

LickingGravity

Reviewer
Joined Sep 9, 2010
Messages 4,747
RAWD said:
Sauna style has been around forever. I'm not sure it's the same woman. By the sounds of it, it may not be.

Thanks for the off the beaten track reviews. Very helpful. Keep in mind that these places need to keep a low profile. ;)

I thought about that but both places advertise almost daily on Backpage Toronto under bodyrubs which has to be at least as public as this board.

There are two women there.

ChaosTheory

Reviewer
Joined Mar 28, 2010
Messages 2,346
Thanks for the insight. You just reminded me that there are more options out there and with lack of reviews it can be hit and miss. Sometimes it is great to take the leap. who knows what gems are yet to be discovered.

About this Discussion

13 Replies
2K Views

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom