Made with Love

IN-Call Ryder@Roommates Seductive Latin Beauty

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165
Ok this is blow by blow action and a bit long.. if you want quick overview scroll to bottom. First i have to thank Nikki for always taking care of me and my guys as we usually visit with 4 of my guys, so not any easy task to coordinate. But Nikki always does a great job!!

"One thing all must understand,, this is my review and YMMV.. i hate posting things and then others get disappointed if they don't get the same. Go in with good hygiene , with good attitude, treat girls with respect and if good Chemistry then you will have a great session. "

Guys i usually see my regular which is why not many reviews lately , but had to take Sara's advice and try Ryder, well. let me tell you .. for you guys that miss that seduction element.. this girl provides it. From the minute i walked in she hugged me and grabbed my hand and walked me to the room. She began to kiss me and almost ripped my shirt open rubbing her body against me. She started to seduce me with these beautiful dreamy eyes that make you melt and continually moved her body against mine making me hard as a rock!

Someone was in the shower so we had a few minutes to play so she pulled me in front of the big mirror for a better view and began this exotic stripper style dance bending over showing my her pussy lips which were cover by a bit of dental floss like thong.. wow what a view .. was so hard my cock was sticking out the top of my pants.
She had a beautiful Satin chemise and she slowly took my hand and teased me by rubbing my hand over her warm pussy while at the same time she was kissing me and just plain driving me nuts!! she has a way of shaking her beautiful butt. did i say the best ass I've seen in a long time! Very Firm , round and not wide.

She saw my cock peeking out of my pants and began to take off my shirt, and gave me some beautiful passionate kisses while caressing the head of my cock with her hands. I heard the door closes in the room next to me so i quickly stopped her and bolted bolted for the shower.
I shower before i go but always like to re shower and give the girl assurance that i am clean clean... always find gives extra mileage.
As i came out i decided come out Commando with my pants on.. i wanted to tease her a bit too.. She was waiting for me at the door and grabbed me with some LFK at the same time slowly putting down my zipper and began to play with my cock, Her skin tone is beautiful and soft.

Her hands were manicured and feet pedicure also and feel beautiful.. a total turn on for me. As she pull off my pants she went to her knees and began to kiss the head of my cock , she quickly commented on how nicely shaved my balls were and well trimmed pubic area. I told her i always prepare for my session.

She really liked that i took the time to get ready for her and showed it by licking and kissing my balls , and shaft . She was very seductive and just giving me a little at a time.. slowly playing with my cock before actually putting it in her mouth. She was driving me nuts.
I couldn't take it no more was almost ready to blow just form her seduction. so I pulled her up and said i need to lick that pussy.

I position her on on the bed on her back, i leaned over on top of her and began kissing starting at her neck and moved down to open her bra to expose these beautiful firm breast with great light brown nipples .. I sucked and licked them while i rubbed her now moist pussy. i just loved her nipples,very responsive, then slowly moved down her stomach liking my way to her pussy, i raised her legs in the air , removed her thong and but her legs to rest on my shoulders. i placed both my hands under her ass and went down on that beautiful juicy pussy about ten minutes .. i just couldn't get enough.. it was clean shaven, very clean tasty and soft. Her clit and lips were just the way i like them .

She was very responsive and directed me when i did the things she liked. Before long she was quivering and shaking, but with the grip i had on her as i wasn't going to let go to easy, so i continued as as she moaned in pleasure until she became too sensitive to touch.
She said that she was going to be too relaxed now that she had cum, so i said now is best time to fuck you. She got up grabbed condom, and told me to lie down, she covered me and told me she was very tight and would try to get on top.

She tired to get on but OMG this was the tightest pussy i have ever felt, my cock was just not going in. She said she is very tight and how about we try Missionary.. so we reversed and i slowly entered her in missionary.. This was one hot and tight pussy!! I don't usually like missionary put she wrapped her legs around my back and pulled me down close to her kissing me at the same time and i was ready to blow my load, so i tried to control myself and change position, I asked her to go doggy position.. and wow what a view.. her long hair went right to her round ass! . i started doggy and began to pound her sweet pussy slowly , she asked me to pull on her hair .. so not something i usually do but whatever she wanted was good for me! she than began to dirty talk which really drove me nuts and asked me to go harder .. now i was almost ready to cum but she said lets try this and she then laid on her stomach with her ass up in the air. I loved the view and followed by entering her from behind as she lifted her ass in the air. I was in a push up position and she began to move her pussy up and down on my cock.
it was great!! all while on her stomach, i had never really fucked this way before but i leaned over and she turned her neck and kissed me at the same time causing me to explode inside her.. OMG what a feeling. I laid on top of her for a few minutes. Man i have a hard on just writing this review. lol
after a few nice minutes in LaLa land , she got up went to bathroom got me a warm wet towel and took Condom off and washed me up! i looked at clock and was about 40 minutes into my one hour session.

Ryder got comfortable on my chest and we talked for a bit. Somehow we just really seamed to hit it off and she truly felt like a girl ii have been with for a long time. She told me she was half French and half Brazilian. only works few days of the week and is a student. She was very comforting to be with.

She must have sensed that i like to go for two rounds cause she started playing with my chest, sucking on my nipples while stroking my cock, she slowly moved down and began to tease me again, by lifting her beautiful ass beside me, i pulled her on top of me in 69 position as i just wanted to eat that pussy again, Wow what a view!! I could have eaten her out all night!!

She got me hard as a rock in no time and had this way of gently rubbing my balls while sucking the tip of my dick, we 69 for a bit before she began to quiver and shake again, as she sucked me more intensely!.. i said i was getting ready to cum and she said she wanted me to shoot all over her tits, i never did this before but would have done anything she asked me at this point , so she got off of me and i and lay down so my cock was facing her in a sideway 69 and she sucked me till ready to cum and finished a huge load all over her tits.
I don't think i have ever cum soo much on my second SOG . Ryder even commented on how much came out.. i think that comes from extreme arousal which Ryder surely provided. It was very PSE shooting on her tits.. My hour was up way too fast , we kissed like two lovers and off i went to shower , I left her $40 tip and really wanted to extend my hour but had guys waiting for me.

I don't like to rate girls by numbers , but all i can say is if you like that sexy young Latin look with a solid body, long legs and an ass to die for than this girl is a dream come true. She is very seductive... not your usual get down to business deal but rather a sexual tease. Very GFE with some PSE beautiful eyes and long hair.
Her Service was great and tried everything to please me, Super tight pussy, I think she will be a great back up for me and i can only imagine where our sessions will go too the more i see her!
Sara and Marco really know how to bring the perfect mix of girls who are true GFE and who provide exceptional service !
Sorry for the long review but i am excited!
Thanks Nikki for all the work you do in caring for the Goodfellas!

B

Beenthere123

Re: Ryder@Roommates Seductive Latin Beauty

Holy shit what a fricking great review. Welcome soprano your first review and you may win review of the month.
Hey, so the other 4 guys share rooms?. How does it work?

You moved Ryder to my TDL, have not seen this babe yet

A

All4one

Goodfellas? I did hear about you guys. HUBGFE is keep getting interesting. Welcome goodfellas!

Funnyface did you learn how to write reviews from this OP? ;)

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165

Beenthere123 said:
Holy shit what a fricking great review. Welcome soprano your first review and you may win review of the month.
Hey, so the other 4 guys share rooms?. How does it work?

You moved Ryder to my TDL, have not seen this babe yet
Thanks Beenthere, We try to go together.. Doesn't always work but Nikki is great at trying to accommodate us. I love the huge mirrors they have in there rooms.. makes for some great visual action!

F

FunnyFace

All4one said:
Goodfellas? I did hear about you guys. HUBGFE is keep getting interesting. Welcome goodfellas!

:lol: no but after reading this i realised i still have too much to learn ..lol..

Great review and welcome to HUBGFE opsoprano and goodfellas!

A

All4one

FunnyFace said:
All4one said:

:lol: no but after reading this i realised i still have too much to learn ..lol..

Great review and welcome to HUBGFE opsoprano and goodfellas!

We all do Funnyface :)

junkyarddog

Joined Nov 5, 2009
Messages 30

I agree with BT123, this is an frickin' amazing review. There is going to be stampede to see this hottie after this review. Cant wait to read more from you.

opsoprano

Joined Dec 8, 2009
Messages 165

RedLight said:
OK. The reviews are really rolling now. Thanks a lot opsoprano. Great review. RM here I come. RL
Thanks for all the kind words guys... really nice to be here.. I'm glad you like my detailed review.. any questions you have, i will gladly try to answer
Oh forgot one more thing.. Ryder was extremely flexible...this girl definitely works out.. must be a gymnast.
here is her pic link:

neverenoughsex

Joined Nov 10, 2009
Messages 347

opsoprano said:
RedLight said:
OK. The reviews are really rolling now. Thanks a lot opsoprano. Great review. RM here I come. RL
Thanks for all the kind words guys... really nice to be here.. I'm glad you like my detailed review.. any questions you have, i will gladly try to answer
Oh forgot one more thing.. Ryder was extremely flexible...this girl definitely works out.. must be a gymnast.
here is her pic link:

What a body :shock: Thanks for the great review Soprano

About this Discussion

10 Replies

HUBGFE Community

HUBGFE is an all purpose Canadian adult community offering advertisers, reviews, and lots of adult fun. The site includes Forums, News, Galleries, Publications, Classifieds, Events and much more!
Full Forum Listing
Top Bottom